Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

A place in my dreams.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Guest_Scapegoat_*

Guest_Scapegoat_*
  • Guests
I rarely have dreams, but when I do it's always in a strange place. It's a house, but I've never seen it before. The house is kind of a maze, and it always gives me a creepy feeling. It's huge, and there are always places I can't get to. I remember once finding a hole in the wall that led to a beautiful room with all sorts of colors and decoration, but I couldn't get to it as the only way was through that hole. Every time I dream about this place, I get frustrated for not being able to go there. My dreams are always different, but they always take place here. Why?

captain boombatty

captain boombatty

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
This happened to me a while back now. When I was about 12 - I had a dream where I was in a laundrette!! I had this dream in the same place about 4-5 times a year for about 5 years. Always the same laundrette - there was only ever 3 people in this laundrette: me, one person whose face i never saw, and the prettiest girl id ever seen/dreamt of, who worked there (she always wore an old apron). Its one of the few dreams i never forget. nothing ever really happened in the dream but I really wish I could go back to that place - just to remind me of how beautiful that girl was. she never said anything - it was all in her smile. There was a back room to this grotty little laundrette but it just led into a room that was an exact copy of the other room. Having said all this though i never remember there being any washing machines, but the faceless person that was always there was always folding washing and putting it in a basket!?!

Like you scapegoat - i have never seen this place before, nor have i ever seen a girl that resembles the girl in the dream. I do however live in hope.

Nix Entente

Nix Entente

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
XD Why? Please banish from you mind any thoughts about ever finding out 'why.' Dreams are just tricksy like that. My suggestion to you is to do your best to remember all you can about the house while your awake. Think about it and how it is a dream as often as possible, so that when you go there in your sleep, your mind will be more likely to say, "Hey, wait a second. I know this place. Let's explore."

Hopefully, if you review the places you've been in your head, you can either let them go or explore them. I'd say that the beautiful room is one you should let go. I know I can never get back to the best places in my dreams. XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users