Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nickbot's Creative Doom

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Nickbot

Nickbot

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Interests:Tattoos, NiGHTS, and Wizeman
SO yeah, I guess I'll go ahead and say this will be the place where I'll display my NiGHTS artwork and that. This would include, but not limited to:

- Comics
- Tattoo Flash
- Paintings
- Sculptures
- Writings
- Poetry
- Blah blah blah...

I'm not a terrific artist, so don't get your hopes up. I'm simply a guy who enjoys drawing. So hopefully you'll like my junk.

Toodles! Bring something up relatively soon.

MidgitLD

MidgitLD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
FAIL. >| Your stuff is too good, Nick. I would not have paid you 50 bucks for a commission if I thought your art sucked.

Aura-Moon

Aura-Moon

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, aha!
Shush >.< Your stuff is rocking

Nickbot

Nickbot

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
My first attempt at a pian tattoo. My first attempt with color, even. Who'd have thought. ^^;

Just so you know, I haven't been that active with tattooing, but plan to work extremely hard at this medium. I want to become a tattoo artist one day, but it'll take years of practice and an actual apprenticeship to get it going for me. So you're all stuck with my half assed attempts with what I got.

Done with only black white red yellow and blue. Had to mix and match for other colors.

No stencil. All free handed, so I'm sure lines are a bit messed up. Ah well. Practice practice...

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Plenty more to come along with flash. Enjoy!

Ten

Ten

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, cosplay, linguistics, music, art, baking, cooking, sciences
GRAPEFRUIT PIAN! X3 Vereh nice, Nick.

Nickbot

Nickbot

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
Another tattoo on fruit. Just line art with some shading. Not much to brag about.

Posted Image

Enjoy

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
These are really good. Especially for free hand. Great job. I hope you become great at making tattos soon.

~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:My main hobbies are reading, sewing, video games, manga, anime, and various other things. ^^
Those are really good! I can't believe they are freehand. O.o Is it hard to pratice tattooing on fruit?

Nickbot

Nickbot

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Those are really good! I can't believe they are freehand. O.o Is it hard to pratice tattooing on fruit?

Actually, no it's not! But the thing is that it's not the same as actual skin, but a rather well done rendition to it. The skin on this is a little more thick than anything, but also it's to help get use to bends and round sidings. Cause a majority of the time you'd be tattooing something with a bit of a curve.

Thanks for the comments, everyone. I think I'll post up another fruit tonight before I hit the sack. Soon I'll get more colors to practice more stuff. But I gotta get a few things before that, such as an autoclave and some medical equipment. Green soap and alcohol for rubbing and some creams to make the ink not splatter all over the place when I tattoo.

I guess what I could do is take requests, too, so if you wanna see some sort of NiGHTS character tattooed or even in some flash(paper doodle) let me know. I'll leave it up to you guys to tell me what to tattoo!

Nickbot

Nickbot

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
Since the lack of tattooing of NiGHTS stuff is at large and the constant flash drawing is getting a bit old for me, I think I'll show you a small small bit of what else I'm working on. A fan comic for the website. So yeah. Nothing fancy, again, so enjoy what small bit I've done today after work.

Posted Image

So yep. Enjoy the suspense. More tomorrow, probably. Maybe even some flash. Whoop!

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Why didn't I notice you were actually posting art in here yet?? :P Its all coming along nicely! I really like the Nightopian. Heh heh!

People keep telling me I should be a tattoo artist, but I'm kind of afraid to get into it.. :/ I'll bet you'll be awesome. And I'd like to see where that comic is going! ^^ Good stuff.

Icachan

Icachan

Undercover.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Interests:Pretty much everything and then some.
*le gasp* The suspense! D<

Seriously, that looks very cool! Looking forward to more~

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Impressive stuffs! Good luck with the tattooing, when my brother was getting his last one i was asking the dude how he got into being a professional artist and he was on about 'underground exams' lol. It's a shame its hard to get into, it's something i'd love to do myself at random moments. I used to watch Miami Ink on TV, intresting program about Tattooing. I recently made another tattoo for Dez but he's not got it yet, if i could do my own tattoos he'd save a fortune, lol. Did you buy a needle kit and stuff? That's amazing. I seen one training guy tattoo a leg of pork once.

Nickbot

Nickbot

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Impressive stuffs! Good luck with the tattooing, when my brother was getting his last one i was asking the dude how he got into being a professional artist and he was on about 'underground exams' lol. It's a shame its hard to get into, it's something i'd love to do myself at random moments. I used to watch Miami Ink on TV, intresting program about Tattooing. I recently made another tattoo for Dez but he's not got it yet, if i could do my own tattoos he'd save a fortune, lol. Did you buy a needle kit and stuff? That's amazing. I seen one training guy tattoo a leg of pork once.

Yes, actually. I got a starters kit that came with six inks, ten needles, a power supply, a tattoo machine(that's what people know as a gun, but really that's what prisoners call them) and a few other things. When I did the pian, I only had the six colors but after that, I ordered a bunch of needles and inks which cost a pretty penny. And I mean a really pretty penny. I'll get a picture of what kinda stuff I got.

The pigs skin tattooing is another form of practice. Fruits get you sorta use to the weight of a machine. Holding it up for a few hours is not like holding a pencil. It gets heavy without a bit of practice to strengthen your hand. It'll also give you a bit of a better idea to how the skin will heal at some sort. I tattooed a fruit with a rose on it two days ago and now it's scabbing up. So yeah.

There's a bunch of things I need to get first before anything serious will commence such as an autoclave, ultrasonic cleaner, and a mesh of different needles and grips to hold the needles. Different needles will breed different styles of coloring, shading and blends. All will be covered as I go, indeed. Think of it like a demonstration to tattooing.

That's all I got, it's late and hot and I gotta sleep. Oh, I may be getting a studio again. Go me!

CORNSiLK

CORNSiLK

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams (duh), fishing, hiking, NiGHTS, GillWing, dragons, chickens, beekeeping, walking, swimming, dreaming, psychology, bones, robotics, voice acting.
I'm still loving that Pian ^_^
If I ever get one, I'm thinking it'll be a Yellow Ideya. Though maybe jazzed up, like with my gen symbol inside or something.
I don't know. I'm not seriously thinking about it at the moment XD

Awesome stuff though!

~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:My main hobbies are reading, sewing, video games, manga, anime, and various other things. ^^
Oooh your comic is looking good already. X3 I can't wait to see what is gonna happen.~

I bet that is hard trying to get used to holding the tattoo pen. They look like they would be top heavy. From what I remember when I got my tattoo the thing looked big and heavy anyways. lol That was 5 years ago so I unno what they look like now. ^^; I'm sure if I tried it would be all wiggley. XD lol How long will you practice before you start working on people?

Nickbot

Nickbot

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

How long will you practice before you start working on people?

Six months. Until I"m pretty sure of myself. I"ll be practicing on friends and that, who are brave enough to take what I can do, but that won't be til I can get things sterile. I don't wanna end up giving diseases to clients or friends, so I'd treat them all as if they're like babies and clean them very carefully. In this case, as a hypothetical situation, if I were to tattoo Niyazi on the arm and give him the symbol on Val's arm, I'd want to make sure I don't give him the hiv or something like that. It can spread that easily. And I think Lynne and him would be greatful if that were ever the situation.

So much to learn. I think I"ll put up a piece of flash today. Maybe what Silk was talking about.

SQUiD

SQUiD

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
Oh, you and your fancy paper, man. XD

Those eyes are delish, and you're set up to do TK tats in the future. :>

Save me an appointment. <3

Tashayarna

Tashayarna

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:plushies, NiGHTS, Pullips, Fashion, J-rock, the japanese, kawwaii lol

My first attempt at a pian tattoo. My first attempt with color, even. Who'd have thought. ^^;

Just so you know, I haven't been that active with tattooing, but plan to work extremely hard at this medium. I want to become a tattoo artist one day, but it'll take years of practice and an actual apprenticeship to get it going for me. So you're all stuck with my half assed attempts with what I got.

Done with only black white red yellow and blue. Had to mix and match for other colors.

No stencil. All free handed, so I'm sure lines are a bit messed up. Ah well. Practice practice...

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Plenty more to come along with flash. Enjoy!

I wanna be a tattooist to ;)

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
I don't think I've ever touched a grapefruit. Maybe now I'll start. (I'm just kidding) I like the NiGHTS one, you barely notice he was drawn on a fruit. (that's good in my book)

Nickbot

Nickbot

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
My apologies to those who were expecting a bit more art out of me. Things have been a bit hectic as of late. For starters, I quit my job at a factory after pulling more of my own weight than I should have and finally telling them to shove it. So now I will be attending college and looking for a part time job and an apprenticeship. In the meanwhile, I"ll not be tattooing fruit but rather giving tattoo flash(tattoo designs) up and give the website all permission to use them for whatever purpose they see fit. If you are brave enough to get a tattoo of any of my art, please let me know so I can see and feel pleased and that. Now then. Eat, then finish a nude portrait, then flash. Sound good? Good. If you wanna see the nude, ask me later and I'll link you to my da. But this isn't about that. This is about NiGHTS! So let's begin!

DREAMiNF

DREAMiNF

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Location:British Columbia, Otherwise known as Hell Recreated
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Final Fantasy, Guitar, and thats about it XD
Tattooing fruits? COOL!!!

Nickbot

Nickbot

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
ALRIGHT! Listen up and listen well!

TONIGHT! AS IN THIS VERY NIGHT THE 18th of AUG!

I will have given a tattoo based off of NiGHTS into Dreams. And who will be the lovely subject to get this?

Myself!

This will be my third tattoo that I have given myself besides the kanji for "Beloved" and the misty heart for Jimi Hendrix' Purple Haze Heart. So stay tuned tonight and witness the magic happen as I engrave my love for NiGHTS into my body. Hopefully you will all enjoy this process.

- Nickbot

~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
Ooooo I can't wait to see your tattoo! Will it be hard to tattoo yourself?

Gun6

Gun6

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Pokemon? (Also, spriting)
Wow, right on my birthday. :D

La la la memories.

Nickbot

Nickbot

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
Just thought I"d post a piece of tattoo flash for you guys. This will be going with me to show to the owner of the tattoo shop I hope to get apprenticed by. First the outline. I'll post the colored image when I finish it. Got a lot of drawings to do, some of which being NiGHTS related. So hope you enjoy them as I finish them!

Note: If you ever decide to get a tattoo of my art on your body, let me see a photo when it's finished. I'd be flattered. Also do not get a tattoo lightly. Remember it is a very very hard choice to get a tattoo or not for it being permanent. So choose your first tattoo to be something you really want.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users