Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dreamdrops locations

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

Artemis

Artemis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Brazillian dancing, NiD (duh), drawing, swimming, music, debate, taiko drumming, and making people laugh.

Halp.
I need two more drops and I can't find them to save my life.
the first one in Crystal Castle labyrinth guide mission, and the second one in Delight City chase mission.
can anyone tell me how to get these? The gamefaqs guide lies. D:

Which one in the Crystal Castle Labrinth? I have one from that one already, I'm just having issues with the second one.

Sa-chan

Sa-chan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts
The one I got already is right by the first door you walk through at the start of the level.

The other one is supposedly in some hidden area of another room that I swear does not exist. :/ Seriously, I've scoured every pixel of that room, there is nothing in there. Am I missing something? D:

Reina

Reina

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
I need help too! On the Crystal Maze, in the room with the Seahorse maren where is that supposed "hidden room"? I looked everywhere and can't find it. Can someone please break it down and explain it to me? TT__TT

Blue Fantasy

Blue Fantasy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:Sonic, NiGHTS, video games, comics, reading, writing, drawing, anime
I used that FAQ, and I went through that level like four times before I found it. When you get to the second floor, (after stairs!) take a different path than what you usually take. Eventually you'll find it. It's got some bees in it. I never found this room on my own going through the maze normally.

And as for the one in the middle of My Dream... I just jumped around a bit and eventually got it. :shrug: I don't recall any hills there...

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
I've got 12 Dreamdrops, and you know what? I've suddenly decided i don't care. Elliot and Claris be damned. I bought the game to play it and beat Wizeman's ass, not spend my time looking up glowing drops of god-knows-what.

*you can all tell I'm frustrated trying to find them*

Reina

Reina

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
I apologize for bumping this topic but I need help... again! ^^' Okay so I only got one more left to go, it's on Helen's Bellbridge and listed as the second dreamdrop in the stage in the diary/journal. Problem is I looked at this guide and the one on gamefaqs (they both list different locations btw), I still can't find it for the life of me! Anyone care to shed some light on this? .___.

Rick Hunter

Rick Hunter

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts
is that the one in the green building? if you hit the glowy orb thing right before that building you'll loop up a lamp post instead of having to go up the L link. if you take the lamp post then you'll fly through the top of the building, but you can still fly down into it where you will find the drop at the top of the afore-mentioned links. that should be on the second goodle

I'm assuming you found the one in the clouds in the behind view section easy enough

If your talking about the other drop, I seem to recall that being right before you start spiraling around the clock tower, it's just really low and on a curved roof.

hope that helps... I've only done this once so plz forgive me if I'm not 100% accurate.

Reina

Reina

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Yeah I kinda found it before I got to your reply, but thank you anyway! So now I have them all. :3

Tsunami

Tsunami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Interests:Ecology, biology, wildlife studies, art (including sculpting, photography, illustration, and animation), video games
HALP GUIZE

Okay. I'm having a huge amount of trouble getting the fourth Dreamdrop in the Lost Park Chase Mission. The GameFAQs guide says:

4th This Dream Drop is on the left side of the air vent that runs up the bean
stalk on the third Goodle chase
(Dragon Persona is useful here so you don't get taken up by the wind but the
Dream Drop can be got without it).

I'm assuming that refers to the part where you switch from being in the water in Dolphin form to going vertically up the beanstalk. I move over to the left side of the screen as I'm going up, but no luck...? I don't even see the drop. Anyone know how to get it?

Rick Hunter

Rick Hunter

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts
oh yah I remember that one, I had trouble with it as well... the easiest way to get it is to just never go in the water (there's nothing forcing you to go underwater but your own intuition that links are there) and be in dragon form when you get to the updraft it's close to the bottom of the bean stalk.

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
I suggest visuals.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Location:Some little spot of nowhere. No, not that spot. Some other spot.
Ah, yeah, that one, Lost Park, Fourth Drop. Just got that one this morning. On the third lap, don't follow the bird into the water. Stay above-water and switch to dragon persona. Just keep going right, and you'll see the 'Wind Tunnel'. You should also see the Dreamdrop floating right there. Of course, if your TV is tiny, it may be a little harder to spot it, but just keep a look-out for the shiny ray-things it puts off occasionally.

Wizeman1213

Wizeman1213

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:NiD, NiD, and more NiD
Are most of the dreamdrops found on foot? I found most of them flying but I'm pondering whether Will or Helen has to find some at the beginning of the level...

Tsunami

Tsunami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Interests:Ecology, biology, wildlife studies, art (including sculpting, photography, illustration, and animation), video games
Rick Hunter and Deraj, thanks! I finally got that sucker last night. Your method of staying above the water worked like a charm. <_<

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Now I have 13. Whoopdie do. *is still frustrated and can't follow a guide to save my life* one of you would have to come into the game somehow and point big neon signs at the Dreamdrops saying DREAMDROP HERE STUPID! and I still wouldn't be able to find them.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Location:Some little spot of nowhere. No, not that spot. Some other spot.
The answer to your question, Wizeman1213, is yes. There are Dreamdrops that you can only get on-foot. Lost Park, you have to climb up a seemingly infinite length of stairs to get to a dreamdrop. NiGHTS doesn't even go anywhere near those stairs, I think. And even if he does, I don't think he gets close enough to the drop to paraloop it. The other Lost Park on-foot one, I KNOW NiGHTS goes nowhere near, hiding in the shadow of a stone that looks like... I think it was a camel, to the left of where you start the stage. WAY Left. Nearly at the edge of the stage left. Owl will show up and tell you when you're close, so...

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
It would be so much more fun if they just lined up all 60 Dreamdrops in a line and had NiGHTS fly through them one by one.

tinfoil

tinfoil

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
I actually found a guide on IGN that has pictures for all the dreamdrops.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Gimme the link? I need to find these.

Oneris

Oneris

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I'm almost done getting all the dream drops. I just got the one on river rescue a few minutes ago, finally. =)

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
I need them! Must.... HAVE! *twitching spastically*

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts

I actually found a guide on IGN that has pictures for all the dreamdrops.

*Puppy dog eyes*
Linkz?

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Please give us links?

tinfoil

tinfoil

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
It's easy to get to. Just go to IGN.com and search for NiGHTS and you can find the guide in the search results. I'd post the link, but I have to use the Internet Channel to go online.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
I cannot find the last dream drop of Lost Park Chase mission. I have read the guide on Gamefaqs but it does not help. I went to the area it says...but I still can't find it. Am I in the wrong area? Is it the place while your in dolphin form and right before you go to the different screen perspective? Dang it...this is one of the last two I need.

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts

It's easy to get to. Just go to IGN.com and search for NiGHTS and you can find the guide in the search results. I'd post the link, but I have to use the Internet Channel to go online.

That's only viewable if you are an insider.

Here's the visual guide for the game.
Not sure if there are dreamdrop tips:

http://wii.gamespy.c...ide/page_3.html

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
I have 31 dreamdrops now, and I'm having serious trouble with the one in Neon City Battle, and the ones in Broadway Guide.

tinfoil

tinfoil

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
The Broadway ones are actually easy. The first one is behind a chest next to some bees. The other one is right after that. After you get off the ride after the last drop, turn right and fall off the edge after the blue neon. Make sure that Helen is not on the neon. Go up the stairs. Throw some Blue Chips under the unlit red neon. You should hit a switch to turn it on, if not, try moving a bit. move across the neon and get the drop. Go back over the neon. When you aren't on neon, hit the yellow switch and get Helen and finish the level. If Helen is on the neon when you hit the yellow switch, then she'll fall and you get a Night Over.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
If I could find the bee chest this would be easy. But both you and the guide said the same thing, "The chest is near some bees." Well fantastic. Where are the bees?

tinfoil

tinfoil

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
It's just before the second to last platform ride. It's in a part where you leave Helen.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Oh. Ok then. See I was like I SEE NO BEES!!! I saw bees at one point, but that was near the beginning and there was no chest in sight. I was like OMGWTFBBQ!

Elias

Elias

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
I almost have all dream drops (missing 2, one im jsut lazy to get XD) but the other one, is from the Crystal Caslte, mission 1. Its the one where you need to hit all the Dimond reflectors. ANyone know how many there are, and where they are? I can only find like 4 =_=

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
You do know that there is a guide to all the dreamdrops on Gamespot.com

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
Interesting little tip from Gamestop:

If you recieve a TV in My Dream mode, view it to see a close-up view of locations where dreamdrops are hidden in Chase Missions.

Not sure if this is true but it's interesting.

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
Important note!
If you collect a dream drop and quit the level without completing it, you will not receive it in the fountain.

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
Forest Adventure:

After hitting the sundial between two bees, turn back to the tiny platform and ride it to the ledge.
The drop should be behind two blue chip treasure boxes.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
If we can compile our own dreamdrop location guide i will add it to the website.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
Sounds good! ^_^

Elias

Elias

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

You do know that there is a guide to all the dreamdrops on Gamespot.com

Yes XD But it doesn't tell me about how many i have to hit, and where they are XD

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

Yes XD But it doesn't tell me about how many i have to hit, and where they are XD

If you look in the dream diary,it will tell you which ones in which missions you have. B)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users