Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Unusually more Scary than normal Nightmares

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Guest_Ekairi_*

Guest_Ekairi_*
  • Guests
Normally I wouldn't be so concerned about these type of dreams if they happen every once in a while but so far this has happened twice in the past two days.
I rarely get nightmares period so this confuses me much.

I had two nightmares about 2 different people that use to be quite close to me.
One being my ex boyfriend whom I had break up with for pretty much my own safety (and others X_X).
The next would be a now dead friend who pretty much died an unusual death.
(Thing is I've been over these for some time now.)

Basically my dream would consist of them either "Following me", "Chasing me", and trying to "Capture me".
My friend actually succeeded in capturing me in a warehouse but I was able to get away.
It was so bad though I couldn't just normally fly away from either of them.
From what I can tell my friend also called it, when ever I tried to fly, "Why are you trying to swim away?".

I would wake up all sweaty, with a sore throat like I've been screaming, and yesterday all I could do was sleep pretty much the entire day away.

Today also had some weird noise right before I woke up.
Ask my brother about the sound and to make things worse said it was down stairs. (He doesn't know about the nightmares.)

Anyhow does anyone know how to translate these, what are causes of these, the proper name of these, and your own stories?

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Oh my god, that sounds really scary! I cant really interpret other people's dreams... maybe its a problem that you keep "running away" from?

Guest_Ekairi_*

Guest_Ekairi_*
  • Guests

Oh my god, that sounds really scary! I cant really interpret other people's dreams... maybe its a problem that you keep "running away" from?

I figure it might be something as much but it so far it all relates to people I'm not able to see anymore because of safety reasons or physically impossible.
My ex I don't care to really see anymore matter of fact I rather not and my friend it would be nice to see him again but like I said before its impossible because he is dead.

Other than that I have no clue about it.

Nix Entente

Nix Entente

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
Hm. This sounds like the kind of stuff that happens when you get stressed out, especially if you don't usually have these dreams.

Well, I know that the chasing dream is universal, though I can't quite remember wot the term is for it. Have you tried turning around to face them/see wot they want? I know that helps me a lot with these sort of dreams...

Guest_Ekairi_*

Guest_Ekairi_*
  • Guests

Hm. This sounds like the kind of stuff that happens when you get stressed out, especially if you don't usually have these dreams.

Well, I know that the chasing dream is universal, though I can't quite remember wot the term is for it. Have you tried turning around to face them/see wot they want? I know that helps me a lot with these sort of dreams...

Well I had done some research on it and that was some advice I did find as a good solution to the problem. (In a sense I also found some more information that may help in interpretation but I'm not going to type that all out right now.)
I don't always remember stuff well so I'm not always able to control my dreams.
I really didn't get enough sleep to actually dream this time because I was woken up by a few of my family members every few hours. (I mainly sleep during the day.)
The next time I get enough rest to see the dream again I will try.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users