Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS Wiimote

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Mattvideo

Mattvideo

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:Well, Gaming is my top interest! I've been gaming since i was 3. If you want a match in MKDS, Pokemon, Metroid, Wii, NDS, X360 or want to challenge me to do something in a non Wifi game (NiGHTS Score challenge, Mario Speedrun, etc.)... Go fo it! I'm always up for a game! :D<br /><br />Next is Photoshop, I've been messing with Photoshop for almost a year and a half already. I like to make stuff out of renders, pictures, videos. A challenge peaks my interest! :)
Yo, IDK if i can put this here as it may not qualify for the board, but IDK where else to put it?

I'm working on a Wiimote design with a NiGHTS theme to it. I'm getting a bit bored at looking at the pure White color of the Wiimote so i have in my mind the design i want to put on by Sharpie (or maybe by a skin designer so it won't be permanent) Later, i'm gonna try to put my idea on a wiimote pic using PS. So far i put a NiGHTS design on the Wii Strap (2 color purples, small thing) I dont mind hitting that with sharpie since it's the strap and it helps me to determine my remotes from my cousins when i go over.

Here's the work for now:

Posted Image

Sry that the image looks crappy, i dont have a good camera on my phone.

What do you guys think i should do?

Evil Reala

Evil Reala

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Hmmm cant you print out an image and stick it under the wii mote cover to see how it looks first?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users