Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Aquaria

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

apti

apti

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
This is for all you indie game lovers out there. Aquaria just came out a couple days ago, and it is awesome. It's a beautifully made oceanic adventure/exploration game with a very nice narration/voiceover from the main character, Naija. I can't really explain it well, so please visit Bit-Blot's own page here.

If you liked Ecco, you'll love this. It's got the same kind of mysterious ocean exploration thing without the insane difficulty. You can collect ingredients to make your own healing and powerup items, and use interesting skills by singing a series of notes.

It's hard to believe that it was only made by two people. The environments are so beautiful and varied, the music is great, and the story is actually pretty good (something I wasn't really expecting).

In any case, I've sung its praises enough, go see it for yourself. The full version is $30 and worth every penny (even a big cheapo tightwad like me was persuaded to buy it...) But you can try the demo first to see if you like it. It's very lengthy for a demo, I think I finished after around an hour and a half. And you can carry over your save file to the full version, so don't worry about having to retrace your steps. Go check it out!! XD

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Roam

Roam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Gaming, Music,
Wow, talk about a flashback! I had seen this before the Demo came out, and now the full version is ready? Whoohoo! I can't wait to get it. Thanks for the reminder!

apti

apti

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
Cool, lemme know if you need a hint with something. Sometimes the solutions to puzzles and stuff aren't that obvious :3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users