Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

yay! I got it!... oh wait...

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Rick Hunter

Rick Hunter

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts
So I had one of the most wonderfully annoying dreams last night... Sega made an announcement that JoD was out TODAY! naturally I exploded with glee and rushed out to the local gamestop to pick it up, got it, took it home, and poped it in the wii. around this point I wake up only to discover that it is infact not really out yet T_T

anyone have dreams like this? where you get something you've been wanting and then you wake up all depresed cause you can't drag it out of the dream?

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
That happened to me with Super smash bros. Brawl. But im actually kind of glad because it was bad in my dream. XD

Roam

Roam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Gaming, Music,
I've had multiple dreams of doing something meaningful for the world, or providing the answer to some major crisis, only to wake up and realize I had no effect.

Monophobe

Monophobe

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

anyone have dreams like this? where you get something you've been wanting and then you wake up all depresed cause you can't drag it out of the dream?

Yup, beautiful naked ladies :D

Seriously though, I have woken up really happy that I've met someone and have been completely in love with them, only realise none of it was real. Generally feel very odd for the rest of the day. Never about products though.... ok possibly a guitar once, but I own her now :wub:

Nix Entente

Nix Entente

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
Haha, when I was little, I dreamt that I walked into my parents' closet and found that it was full of rows and rows of Barbies. I was definitely in heaven, but it left me rather confused when I woke up.

Guest_Scapegoat_*

Guest_Scapegoat_*
  • Guests
My God, I hate those dreams.

Aeonic Butterfly

Aeonic Butterfly

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
Many many times, especially new games (and a couple of times secret areas I dreamed for Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Pokemon Red/Blue, where I could find the Triforce ingame or found some super special secret Pokemon. Ah well.)

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
Those are annoying,but tell what you desire most...

tinfoil

tinfoil

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
I had a dream where my friend invited me to his house after school. I was mad when I woke up because I actually wanted to go. There's more to it in my Dream Diary.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users