Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Staff of Selph

• Please log in to reply
714 replies to this topic

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Location:Some little spot of nowhere. No, not that spot. Some other spot.
Frosty continues blocking blows, until the Hedgehog suddenly slams him with a ball of concentrated energy, sending him skidding back to about where Illusia was. As the smoke kicked up from her blast, her previous comment was proven false. The Echidna beats his fists together, smirking.
"You didn't think it would be THAT easy, did you?" The Echidna asks, smirking. "We're three times as powerful as your pathetic excuse for a leader here."
"What, you mean me?" Frosty asks. "I'm not their leader. Sure, I give orders, and they follow them, sorta, but that means nothing."
"Shut up!" The Echidna says, annoyed.
"I'm just clarifying." Frosty says, digging through his pockets, trying to find anything of use. He found it.
Frosty steps back, smirking.
"What are you smiling about?" The Fox asks.
"Just remembering why it took us so long to get through that bloody jungle to begin with." Frosty says, handing off the bag of food pills to Illusia.
"Give the others some of these. If they recover you when you're weak, I'd love to see what happens when you take one when you're perfectly fine. Meaning: Take two." Frosty whispers, quietly re-pocketing two of the pills.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
"Frosty. Make two huge balls of ice." Nyclone tells Frosty, ready to use a secret weapon.

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Drawing, embrodery, bead crafts, crocheting and sewing.

Fave books: Redwall series by Brian Jaques, Agatha Christie mysteries, some precise mangas and Harry Potter.

Favorite video games: NiGHTS, Sonic the Hedgehog Games, Mario Brother Games and most mystery, puzzle and RP games.

I have a DeviantART account under the name ChaotixJewels. It has both Sonic and NiGHTS FanArt and FanFics.
Illusia takes a couple of the pills before passing the bag off to Dusty and felt reengerized. "I bet NiGHTS was the one who insisted on getting the food pills. Bet THAT was an experience for everyone." She thought with a slight smile remembering times that she had been with NiGHTS getting those same food pills that were one of the staples of their diet being on the run from/fighting againgts Wizeman, Reala and other Nightmaren for so long before turning to Nyclone. "What are you up to?"

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Frosty smirks. "Two giant balls of icy death, comin' right up!" Frosty creates two giant balls of ice, and keeps them levitating in the air. "You better hurry up, Ny! I'm a sitting duck like this!"
"Hmph! Good to know!" The Hedgehog says, appearing out of nowhere behind Frosty.
"Ohsh-!!" Frosty instinctively whirls around, dropping his arms, and gagging the Hedgehog with one arm, holding a shard to his throat with the other. The giant balls of ice faulter, before beginning to fall. Frosty quickly drops the shard and throws the now-free arm up into the air, in a vain attempt to keep the giant balls of ice from smashing and sending lethal shrapnel everywhere.
"HURRY UP!!"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
Nyclone shot two beams of electricity at the balls. Everyone cringed. Instead of the balls exploding, they were caught in vines of electricity. "Now to have some fun."

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
"Ohh yes!" Frosty says. Now that Nyclone had partial control of the ice, it was much easier to keep them up. "I feel some wrecking ball action comin' up!"
Frosty uses one of the balls to try to sweep the Echidna and the Fox into a boulder, but they jump out of the way.
"Dust! Take the hedgehog! I'm going after the Echidna!"
"Got it!"
With that, Frosty disappears in the blink of an eye, and Dusty quickly moves in. However, Dusty wasn't quick enough, and the Hedgehog spins around, hitting Dusty in the face with a spinning kick. Dusty was sent reeling by the attack, staggering aside as the Hedgehog takes off after Frosty. In a flash, Dusty recovers and runs after the Hedgehog. However, the Hedgehog quickly pulls away from Dusty, and runs down Frosty in a heartbeat.
Dusty quickly pulls out his flute, playing a spell.
'Time Dilation!'
Suddenly, everything around Dusty slows down to a crawl. To everyone else, Dusty simply began moving blisteringly fast.
Either way, Dusty catches up with the Hedgehog in a heartbeat, and begin stabbing at the Hedgehog's pressure points, cutting off his energy. In less than a second's time, the golden Hedgehog was blue again. In another second's time, his energy was backing up inside him. One more second, and he had blown up in a magnificent golden explosion of energy.
Frosty looks over his shoulder and stares as Dusty catches up to him, the Time Dilation wearing off. "What he h*ll?!"
Dusty grins sheepishly. "I didn't think that would actually work!"
"What'd you do to him?!"
"I cut off his energy supply. The energy began backing up inside his body, and with nowhere to go, it just kept expanding until-"
"Until you blew the guy up!" Frosty yells, still having trouble wrapping his brain around the concept of 'Poke = Explosive death.'

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Drawing, embrodery, bead crafts, crocheting and sewing.

Fave books: Redwall series by Brian Jaques, Agatha Christie mysteries, some precise mangas and Harry Potter.

Favorite video games: NiGHTS, Sonic the Hedgehog Games, Mario Brother Games and most mystery, puzzle and RP games.

I have a DeviantART account under the name ChaotixJewels. It has both Sonic and NiGHTS FanArt and FanFics.
Illusia was in as much shock as the rest. "I didn't know that healers were taught that kind of thing!"

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
"How- Wha-?!" Frosty studders.
"You know acupressure? Same basic principle." Dusty says.
"ACUPRESSURE doesn't end with explosive energy death!" Frosty screams.
"I was just trying to stop him moving! I just got a little carried away!"
"WAY away!" Frosty says.
"You're acting like I killed your best friend!" Dusty says. "It was an Extra-life! One of Jackle's cards!"
"It's not that, so much as YOU blowing someone up! That in itself freaks me out!" Frosty says. "You think you know someone, and then, BAM!"
"Will you just concentrate on the task at hand?!" Dusty asks.
"Right, right. Gotta kill an Echidna and a Fox." Frosty says.
"I hope you mean him." Dusty says, pointing at the Tails look-alike.
"We'll see."

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia groans and rolls her eyes. "Bad pun guys. I hope you have an idea on how to eliminate those Sonic rejects, Frosty."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"Can I just smash them?" Nyclone asked, the weight of the ice pulling him somewhat down.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
"I was wondering why you didn't!!" Frosty yells, catching up with the Echidna and cutting him off. Frosty sends a wave of ice at the Echidna, sending him skidding back the way he came; toward Nyclone. "Smash him now!"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"Will do!" And Nyclone smashed it, thinking it was dead.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
The entirety of the group turns to the last Extra-life.
"And then there was one. ABSOLUTE ZERO!" Frosty says, grinning wickedly as he encases the Super-Formed Extra-Life in ice, using a smaller, much weaker version of his finisher. "And I know just how to depart with him." Suddenly, the frozen fox goes flying into the air, smacking into Jackle and shattering into a million pieces as the Jester falls, hitting the ground hard.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"Thanks for the ice, Frosty." Nyclone says to Frosty, letting go of the ice.

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia couldn't help but smile at the guys' antics but then looked around them Jackle was nowhere in sight. "DRAT!!! Which way could that walking bundle of laughing gas gone?"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
He looked around, noticing that Illusia's observations were correct. "Not good!"

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
"That's the easy part. Fig?" Frosty says.
The tracking-maren nods. "Follow me. He's not far."
"Not far by Fig-speed, or not far by everyone else's speed?" Frosty asks.
Fig pauses.
"Oh, well." Frosty says, not liking the absense of sound coming from Fig's mouth. "Welcome to h*ll."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"This should be fun." Nyclone says sarcastically.

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia rolled her eyes but tried not to laugh at Frosty and Nyclone's comments and Fig's silence giving her the idea that Fig's last comment was concerning his own speed. "Lead the way, Fig...just try not to loose us in the process."

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
"I'll try..." Fig says.
"You wouldn't be able to tell it by looking at the twerp, but Fig is one of the fastest Nightmaren out there. ... On foot, anyway. She's a tracker, so she's gotta be fast enough to catch what she's tracking." Frosty says, waiting for Fig to disappear. "Just try to keep up as best you can. You won't be able to, but try." Frosty says, handing Luna one of his replicates.
"What's this for?" Luna asks as the replicate 'blends' with her.
"So you don't slow us down." Frosty says, turning back to Fig, who was beginning to bounce around anxiously. Frosty pins his other replicate to the back of Fig's shirt, knowing full well what was going to happen soon. "Okay, Fig. Go!"
Before the words had even completely left Frosty's mouth, Fig was tearing through the forest at top speed, as if she had forgotten all of the requests for her to slow up.
Luna could only stare in amazement.
"Let's go, quick!" Frosty says, following the bare line of grass, and footprints embedded in bark that Fig had left in her wake. "Tracking Maren have one goal. To track. They have no fighting skills whatsoever, so they need backup extremely quickly. Otherwise, they may end up getting themselves killed."
"What amazing speed...! I didn't know Fig could move that fast...!" Luna says, keeping pace with Frosty for once.
"Not many people do." Dusty says, leading the way. "She moves barely under the speed of sound, at her fastest. Any faster, and the sonic boom would give her away."
"So, just fast enough not to get herself killed before you get there." Frosty says, smirking.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
Nyclone was already running behind Fig, panting.

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia is getting slightly annoyed at some of Frosty's remarks again but won't let it show but she is amazed Fig's speed before she follows. "Woah! You weren't kidding that she's fast!"

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Frosty closes his eyes, concentrating on the replicate he had clipped to Fig. "She's following Jackle's exact path. Lots of zig-zagging, etcetra. I may be able to cut our time and catch up to the two of them before anything bad happens." Frosty says. "But it's going to require sharp things. Very sharp things." Frosty grins evilly, creating two large sawblades out of ice, and sending them flying forward, cutting down any trees in their path. "Be prepared for sharp turns, in case Fig changes direction!" Frosty warns, suddenly having the saws turn to the left at a nintety-degree angle.
After a few minutes, they emerge into a clearing, the woods on one side, and a sheer drop on the other. In that clearing stood Fig, Jackle, and NiGHTS, tied up and unconscious.
"Bingo!" Frosty says, coating some of the fallen trees with ice, and sending them flying at Jackle.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"Thee they are!" Nyclone said happily. He had gotten a huge boost from running after Fig, making him extremely happy.

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia looks at Reala and Jackle a determined glare in her eyes but is slightly worried about Nyclone's sudden "sugar high" due to his running after Fig and worried about fighting Reala and Jackle while NiGHTS seemed to be in harms way helplessly bound and uncontious. "We need to get to NiGHTS before Jackle and Reala deside to use her as a shield or hurt her. I can turn invisible and get over to NiGHTS to free her and get her out of the line of fire but I need someone to cover me so they don't know that that's where I am and what I'm doing." Illusia whispers to the rest of the group.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
"You want cover fire? You've got it! Thousand Needle Rain!" Frosty says, throwing his hands up to the air. Suddenly, storm clouds begin to gather around the area, concentrating on Jackle and Reala's location.
"What-?" Reala says, looking up.
"Oi! Over here, clown face!" Frosty yells. "Come and get some!!"
Suddenly, thousands of icy needles fall from the clouds, Frosty taking control of them when necesarry to prevent any of them from scattering over to Fig or NiGHTS.

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia tries not to laugh at Reala and Jackle trying not to become pin-cushions. "Here goes everything." she mutters to herself before turning invisible slipping through the falling ice needles and makes it over to NiGHTS. Working quickly Illusia unties NiGHTS and pulls her out of the battlefield until she wakes up.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"Let's charge those needles, shall we?" Nyclone shot a bolt of lighting at the storm clouds, but due to his sugar high, the bolt was electric blue rather than bright green. "I think it matches."

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
"Enough of this!" Reala yells, a burst of energy emanating from his body, vaporising the needles.
"Enough is never enough." Frosty retorts, coating a few more fallen trees in ice, lifting them up, and sending them flying at Reala. The heavy tree impacts Reala dead on, sending him flying over the side of the cliff, but Reala quickly gets himself loose of the tangle of branches, and flies right back up.
"Did you actually think that would work?!" Reala asks mockingly.
"I was kind of hoping."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"You want anything charged?" Nyclone clearly wasn't noticing to seriousness of the situation.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Frosty smirks. "As a matter of fact, yeah. Hold these." Frosty says, handing Nyclone four thick poles made of ice. "When I say the word, do a tazer effect on these things." Frosty creates claw-like extensions on the poles, which in turn are attached by thick strings of ice. Frosty smirks, leaving the claws levatating. "Remember, only when I give the word."
Suddenly, Frosty jumps toward Reala and Jackle, tackling them and sending all three of them over the edge of the cliff.
"Are you suicidal?!" Reala yells, as the three of them float over the abyss below. "If we fall into the ocean, we're as good as dead!!"
"That's what I'm hoping for." Frosty says. Suddenly, the claw-like extensions shoot out from the poles, clutching onto Reala and Jackle's chests. Frosty jumps from his position clinging onto Reala's boots, to the cliffside. "NOW, NYCLONE! TAZE THEM INTO THE ABYSS!!"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"AYE!" And a two huge blue bolts went down each pole, narrowly missing Frosty, and zapping both Jackle an Reala, and suprisingly, it hit all parts of Jackle.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
As Jackle and Reala are tazed, they quickly drop out of the sky, and Frosty lets out more 'wire' to let them continue to drop, until their bodies impact the ocean, which promptly swallows them up.
Frosty slowly crawls back over the edge of the cliff, panting.
"I'm glad that worked." Frosty says, sighing in relief.
"What happened?!" Luna asks.
"You know how a tazer works? It acts like static in your body's electric receptors. You put static in, your body becomes useless. I just figured it could cancel out any commands, like flying. And I was right."
"Are they dead?" Luna asks.
"Probably not. But they're also probably not too happy, so let's grab Clowny and go."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"Sure." Nyclone attached two ele-orbs to the poles so they would continue to act as tazers. "By the way, what do you plan on doing with Selph's Staff?"

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Frosty shrugs. "Keep it away from Wizeman, for a start. Mainly, I just want to figure out what it really DOES. Some people say this, some say that. Personally, I think it has the ability to send Nightmaren to the Waking World. And if that's the case, I may just start leading a double life. Maybe. ... Plus I wanna hang it over Wizeman's head for the rest of time." At this, Frosty grins wickedly. "But, there's always the chance that it's just a stick. And if THAT'S the case, well, I'm not gonna be too happy, let me tell you."

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
Frosty's ears flick a bit, something was coming up behind them. He readies himself for another fight and turns around, and rest of the group doing the same. To his surprise, there was a tall, grey-skinned, Nightmaren standing there, staring at the group coldly.

"iNSOMNiAC? You finally decided to show up again after abandoning us, huh?" Frosty crosses his arms. Ever since iNSOMNiAC had left the group to attend to some sudden 'private business', Frosty had been wondering what the snide 'Maren had been up to.

Somni only growled lowly in response..

Frosty raises an eyebrow, the others in the group were uneasy. Something wasn't right. "S'wrong? Cat got your tongue?"

The grey 'Maren shakes his head briskly, as if shaking something off. "Ooh, sorry, I had zoned out a bit. Yes, yes, I'm done dealing with the matters back home. I figured you lot hadn't gotten very far, so went off looking for you~Surely there's still room for me to help?"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
Where the freak have you been?! After we saved NiGHTS, you just dissapeared!"

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
Somni sighs and scratches his head. "I had to attend to some emergency business back in Nightmare. I can't neglect my regular duties to help a band of fools trying to go against Wizeman. Remember that the only reason I haven't torn all of you to pieces is Frosty's promise to hand NiGHTS over to me once this ordeal is over."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"SOMNi, do you really believe that?"

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
The grey Nightmaren tilts his head. "Yes. Because I don't think Frosty is stupid enough to lie to someone like myself. He knows damn well what happens when something angers me. Should your suspicion be true, then you, Frosty, and rest of you fools are going to be mauled horribly, locked up, and dragged to the feet of Wizeman himself."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users