Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Meggiemaccat's NiGHTS Art

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Okay, first thing ever submitted to deviantART, and I'm not finished with it yet. ^^;

Jackle Progress

Is this okay that I've submitted it to deviantART and linked to it? *goes spastic, then slaps self and quits editing* ^^; *sits and waits nervously*

EDIT: Adding things up here now so people don't have to scroll.

Posted Image<--Colors got messed up in this format; they're better in my avatar.

Posted Image

Chibi Valentine Sketch

Finished Jackle

Posted Image

Finished Chibi Valentine

Marian

Not-Quite-Finalized STaRRY

Kessie

Purgle Rant Unfinished

Jackle into... CLOTHES?!! (WIP)

Xenon

Xenon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Automotive, Anime, Video Games in general, Drawing, Driving, Bowling, Snowboarding, other such funstuffs ^.^
Now now, Meggie, there's absolutely no reason to be nervous about posting your art on here. We don't like people that feel the need to slander other peoples' hard work. ^.^

The picture looks good thus far, I can't wait to see the spin you put on him since everyone seems to have their own ideas as to how Jackle looks. (I only say that because of our lack of official Jackle art to use as reference material). I already see a few little personal tweaks in the hat ^_^

Keep up the good work! :3

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Got mad at Wizeman again for what he's gonna do to NiGHTS and doodled this. ^^'

Posted Image

Why I'm posting it here when I've set it as my avatar, I don't know, and the colors in the avatar version look better.

Kori

Kori

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, reading, writing, making AMVs, games, movies, romance, anime &amp; manga (current fave: Naruto), 80s and 90s cartoons, and of course, anything to do with NiGHTS! X3
LOL! Wizeman had it coming to him for a loooong time! Sweet avatar! ;3

And I love your rendition of Jackle too! He's coming along very nicely. Keep up the fantastic work!

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Thank ya both (forgot to say that to Xenon when I posted the pic of me biting Wizeman's thumb). I'm actually thinking of submitting the finished Jackle picture to the gallery here instead of uploading it to dA (since it's got that little 'it can't have been posted anywhere else' rule and Jackle could use some more fanart).

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts

(since it's got that little 'it can't have been posted anywhere else' rule and Jackle could use some more fanart).

:blink: Of course you can post NiD-art elsewhere! There's no rule against that as far as I recall. Feel free to submit it to both the gallery and DA ^^

If you don't mind me asking, where did you see this rule?

Mitsuu

Mitsuu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts

:blink: Of course you can post NiD-art elsewhere! There's no rule against that as far as I recall. Feel free to submit it to both the gallery and DA ^^

If you don't mind me asking, where did you see this rule?

i believe he might be talking about those rules about not stealing pics from other places or people. maybe he got confused or something.

heehee, i likey the wizeman pic.

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
..... *just double checked* That's funny, I could've sworn it was in its Submission Policy... Oo' That's what I get for relying on my memory. XPPPP I guess I'll do both, then. ^-^

..... GYAAA! D8 What happened to the person with the pretty marker-drawings!!!! I have a strong suspicion that they're the same person who did the Jackle fanart 'Dealing Fate' on the website, but I never found it in their dA gallery (and was thinking that was why), and now the ones I've faved in their dA gallery are gone and I can't find them again!!! ;-; I guess they must've left dA.

EDIT: Maybe that's the reason I thought it was verbatim in the policy; I might've spliced my memory into it being written there with it being implied, but I suppose technically as long as you're still the same person, it's okay (and it'd probably be better if I submitted it to dA first so they don't wring my neck over stealing it from myself).

ANOTHER EDIT: Found them! '8D They're just deleting stuff out of their gallery, for some odd reason...

YET ANOTHER EDIT: ..... All gone. ..... Well, I hope they upload their NiGHTS art here... ^^' That drawing of Jackle they did was just awesome, and the one of Reala in this beautiful outfit was just SEXY. Worst of all (for Reala), the latter pic was titled 'Dance With Me'. 8333

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
*Scratches head* Are you talking about Astrima on dA?

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Meggie, you're referring to Suna, who was angry that several people pointed out she had been copying art. She cleared out her gallery and is making a new one. TRiPPY made Dealing Fate, which should tell you who it was Suna was copying. :blink: But no further talk of this, I'm merely posting this to tell you who the artist you seek is. Her art is still sprinkled around the website gallery, if you're looking for it. She has four of five pictures up.

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Yup, I was talking about Suna. ..... Wow, so TRiPPY's got mad marker skillz, too? :blink: Gawd, this place is filled with awesomeness!!! 83

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
It seems to be something in the fandom water. So many people in this fandom have talent.

Also, your avatar is still funny. *giggles*

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Oooo...Does that water come in a bottle? XD

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

It seems to be something in the fandom water. So many people in this fandom have talent.

Also, your avatar is still funny. *giggles*

Ooooh! *hopes the water of awesomeness has an effect on her, too*

What, nobody else has drawn themselves pwning one of Wizeman's hands in some ridiculously stupid manner (like biting it)? XDDDD

EDIT: Made this when I first made this post (yesterday), but couldn't figure out how to copy-paste it to Paint, so I finally decided to save it in a different format and voila, this piece of ****. ^^;

Posted Image

And that's my fan-version of Selph (minus his trenchcoat) chasing me in my usual 'dream-form' (picked a kitten since I'm normally in either a helpless situation or third-person view in my dreams), but I'm still playing with the colors, so they might change (except his eyes; they're staying yellow and pupilless). ^^; *should probably start putting these all in the top post now*

ANOTHER EDIT: Probably should've made this clear when I posted this; should I actually participate in the roleplaying forums as a dreamer, I will most certainly not use a non-human 'dream-form', since I'm thinking it's a no-no. ..... I might use it in fanwork, though, I'm sorry to say. ^^;

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
Wow! I love how you draw!! ^_^ and your Jackle pic looks Awesome!!!!!! ^o^

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
*sighs* This is how I celebrate exams being over; drawing Valentine in the most disgustingly cute fashion possible. And... yeah... this is just another sketch... which I forgot to say was a sketch. XPPPP

DiGi, if you're reading this, I'll say it again - please don't kill me. ^^;

EDIT: ..... Wait, does Valentine fan-art count as NiGHTS-related??? OO' *curses*

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Haha! XD
I already sent you a reply to your note but i'll say it again. This is really cute and i love it! Good job, indeed. Thanks very much. ^____^

As for Val fanart being NiGHTS art. Yeah, sure. He's a dream persona/archetype/thingy and can be incorporated into the NiGHTS universe without messing with 'canons' and what not. So he can stay in this thread. :P

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
..... Okay, so maybe I only needed a few seconds to fully realize what this means. *bounces off the walls before passing out in glee*

*smacks self for double-posting* ><;;;; Finished Jackle. I'll email it in for the fanart section when my head stops hurting. XDDD

ANOTHER EDIT: First Reala art ever and it's a gag. XDDD Forgot to erase that particularly errant line at his elbow. ^^;

Posted Image

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Sorry if double-posting's a nono, but I wanted people to seeeeeee thiiiiiiiiis, so I bump the thread with this post. 'Tis the finished Chibi Val, ftw, whom I wish very much to tickle, he's so adorable. =^----^=

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Last time I'm going to bump this thing after only I've posted. Next time I'm just gonna edit the top post.

Marian

Not-Quite-Finalized STaRRY

Kessie

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
There I go lying again. XDDD But I'm personally rather happy-squee over this.

Jackle into... CLOTHES?!! (WIP)

EDIT: And yes, I do realize I have essentially committed treason. XPPPP

ignatius2722

ignatius2722

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Video games, art, music, dreaming, writing, and occasionally YOUR MOTHER!
Cool beans! your Ideya light-maren (that's what I calll the goodish ones for now) are awesome! May I draw you a picture of them with my own Red Ideya maren, please? *is quite hopeful right now*

P.s. will the green ideyamaren be male or female?

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Green maren (he has no ideya) will be male, and I'm sorry to say that my answer is... no. ^^;;; I'm sorry, but I just really haven't exactly finalized them yet (though I have Kessie and Marian pretty much set save adding some details I'm still foggy on at the moment).

ignatius2722

ignatius2722

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Video games, art, music, dreaming, writing, and occasionally YOUR MOTHER!

Green maren (he has no ideya) will be male, and I'm sorry to say that my answer is... no. ^^;;; I'm sorry, but I just really haven't exactly finalized them yet (though I have Kessie and Marian pretty much set save adding some details I'm still foggy on at the moment).

Awww.... :lol: I wanted to draw a comic. just something basic, really..... meh, can't win 'em all I guess. Besides, the green maren would be only briefly mentioned anyhow... (now what am I gonna do wit my red maren concept desgin.... eh?)

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Uh... I seriously thought you were only going to use them for a picture, not for an entire comic. I'm now thankful I said no, because I don't like the idea of them being used in someone else's story (so now the answer's never). ^^;;; Sorry, that's just how I feel about it. Please don't run around asking people if you can draw their characters and then spring on them that you want to draw a comic with those characters.

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts

Please don't run around asking people if you can draw their characters and then spring on them that you want to draw a comic with those characters.

I second this. There's a pretty huge difference between drawing a picture of a character and having them in a story of any kind, so it's better to be clear at once about what you want to use them for.

ignatius2722

ignatius2722

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
fair enough.... meh. at least I asked

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users