Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Maren Party! Fan-Maren Welcome!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Ok, This is a Gag/Funny/Lol RP. Only Fanmarens may be used,NO NiGHTS, REALA OR JACKLE. You may choose up to 2 characters, please be descriptive on how they look, personalities,etc. Heres the story...

Wiseman is always bossing his Nightmaren around...But what do they do when he isn't looking? They Party of course! They just have to make sure he doesnt find out... :)

Mindoe and Orphearus will be your hosts.

Mindoe: Posted Image

Sarcastic and a prankster, Mindoe is very fun. She doesnt like Wiseman! (Who does?)

Orphearus: Posted Image

Also Sarcastic, Orphearus will make you angry at times. He wasnt Created by Wiseman, but he likes 2 things: Mindoe, and a Party!

Come join us! And remember to have fun and be respectful!

Realarox

Realarox

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:games, music, REALA, NiD, art, REALA, and...REALA.
You seemed so lonely here, So I'll post my fanmaren! Her name is JiNGLE, I have a picture my Japanese friend drew of her. She calls her Sakura-chan, so that's why it says that. XD Don't make her look like an idiot, I'll kill you for that. She is a bit bubbly though, I'll admit that.
Have fun!!
http://www.serialgam...all_616x452.php

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
*Wootsomeonepostedglee!*

I..cant see the pic.. :P
Do you have Photobucket?

AnimeAngelGirl

AnimeAngelGirl

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. @_@
I guess I'll join since no one else wants to join my rp. ^^; I'll use Aya even though she wasn't created by Wiseman

She's bubbly, hyper, very kind even to strangers, serious when need be, not angered easily but hurt easily. (There's a difference, right?) Loves to fly, cloud watching, singing, living a peaceful life, to see her creator again, playing harp.

Posted Image Here's her pic.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Alright! 3 members! I hope more peoplez will join, and if it gets really dead, I will bump. Thankies!

Quick edit: Only 2 dreamers may be accepted. 1 dreamer each person!

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
TORiAS (you know him well enough) And Vispir, a were-wolf like fan maren in Fallen. She is layed back, and goofy.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Uh..Im sorry to say...but I think this RP is dead.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
Too bad. I was about to put Nyclone in... :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users