Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ghost Hunters

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Kichigai

Kichigai

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts
Yeees, I'm one of those suckers who believes in ghostys. :D I live 2 hours away from St. Augustine. The most active haunted towns in America with such cute shops. They did an episode of when they investigated the Lighthouse which is one of my favorites. My sister and I have plans on going there this December and have fun "ghost hunting" the Lighthouse, Jail house, and Castillo de San Marcos fort.

How many people here watches Ghost Hunters? XD;;

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
2 Hours?! It took me 5 to get there! I love St. Augustine! >.<

Anyway, I saw the live special. I was so tempted to press the "panic button" just to scare them. XD
The lighthouse was scary, but that is because im scared of heights. The Castillo was really spooky though, im a big wuss with ghosts. O.o

Xenon

Xenon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Automotive, Anime, Video Games in general, Drawing, Driving, Bowling, Snowboarding, other such funstuffs ^.^
Ah, another believer of ghost and hauntings and whatnot.

I don't watch the show too often but I catch it when I can. I live in a college town (right on the outskirts) and some parts of the campus are said to be haunted. This has prompted me to go take a look-see maybe later tonight. >.>

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
I don't believe in ghosts, but I still watch the show. They do find some weird stuff which makes the show fun. I just wish they would cut down on some of the team drama and focus more on the hunting. The show isn't called "All My Ghosthunters".

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
I watch it, it's pretty crazy what they run into sometimes..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users