Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Rage!Midgit Returns!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

MidgitLD

MidgitLD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
*whines and clinggles to the board* Oh how I have missed thee!

Hello everyone. A nice handful of people know me already, but for those of you that don't...

I'm just one of the board midgits. We bring tidings of joy, happiness, and in my case... chewing.

For more info on my background with NiGHTS, go check the Experience section of the main site and look for LucidicDreamer.

Icachan

Icachan

Undercover.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Interests:Pretty much everything and then some.
Welcome back to the boards! :3 It's great to have a home again, isn't it~
If you have any problems or questions, feel free to ask me or one of the other admins, or one of our lovely moderators.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
EL DEEEE~ *Glomp* My favourite Midgit! Now I have someone to butt heads with again! *Nudges with forehead* Kidding. :)
Welcome back to the forum! Awesome to have you back here. Its a little different, but its turning out great!

CORNSiLK

CORNSiLK

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams (duh), fishing, hiking, NiGHTS, GillWing, dragons, chickens, beekeeping, walking, swimming, dreaming, psychology, bones, robotics, voice acting.
Hi LD, welcome home!

Handy Candy

Handy Candy

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:Kicking fish, food (which is f'in important), and drawing...stuff.
Yees :unsure: tidings of joy and chewing. Cause food is important *brick'd* I think I love that phrase too much

MidgitLD

MidgitLD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
PURG, YOU COBWEBBY BASTARD. >| *headbutts*

HANDEHS! *midgie clinggle* FOOD IS IMPORTANT! ^_^

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
*Opens jaws* I bite back nowadays! *gnaws on your head* Wow, the Midgit crew is coming back together to chew holes on the yummy glue that holds the forums together! Wait.. that's not Midgits...

MidgitLD

MidgitLD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts

*Opens jaws* I bite back nowadays! *gnaws on your head* Wow, the Midgit crew is coming back together to chew holes on the yummy glue that holds the forums together! Wait.. that's not Midgits...

D: Indeed. Midgies do not chew holes in forum love. WE ARE THE BRINGERS OF HAPPEH THINGS AND TIDINGS....AND OTHER HAPPY THINGS. Provided Nick gives us candy. >D

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
Candy? Where? lol
Nice to have you back. A lot of us are happy about the fourms being back. And like Purgatory said, things are a little differnt. But that is for the greater good. Hope you enjoy yourself.

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Nice to have you back! YAY WE'LL HAVE HAPPEH THINGS XD

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
It's the LDeeeeeh monster! Good to have you home.... crap you just bizzarely reminded me what i dreamt about lastnight.

*end random moment*

: D ANYWAY. Glad to see you again.

MidgitLD

MidgitLD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
CHOCOLATE COVERED PROSTITUTE LEGUME! *head clinggles* :3

I have a box o'stuffs to send you and the crazy long eared rodent man.

Leedz

Leedz

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
*flooded with happy memories of n00b hunting and inappropriate TF jokes* LD, YOU MAKE MY LIFE COMPLETE! ..ly twisted. *shot*

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
Ha ha! Leda and LD, you guys are gonna have to find something else to keep you entertained around here. XD Since the n00b hunting is illegal in this country! Do we have poachers here??? :P *Sees the n00b skins in the background*

Leedz

Leedz

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
Dude, don't look at me. XD I took in wild n00bs and trained them to live in civilized society. I'M A LICENSED N00B WRANGLER.

MidgitLD

MidgitLD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
*Swallows the last chunk of n00b meat* D: I have other noob hunting grounds now. But I'm not above taking a few warning pot shots...

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
*lol* You're so bad! But we knew that already. :P

Leedz

Leedz

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
She's not bad, she's just piously challenged.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users