Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Yo'!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

kristi

kristi

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
Well it's about time I got my little keester on the forums! ^^'

Erm, hi, my names Kristi, and I go by as...kristi lol! I use my real name cuz it's just easier to remember XD My favorite haunt here on the .com is the oekaki board...I practically reside there.

Let's see, about myself:

I like the NiGHTS game (of course!), along with tons of other games; manga, fantasy books, food (XD), dreams, the comp, college, music (usually anything but Country), drawing, etc. etc.

My biggest pet peeve is dogs not on leashes, especially in areas where they're SUPPOSED to be! :D
There's probably more, but I can't think of them right now.

Lol that's all I can think of. I'll drop by your introductions and say hi. :)

Edit: Lol there's so many ppl on here! I'll try to say hi to as many people as I can on here, but for those who I don't get to, I'll just say it right here: Hi! Nice to meet you! Hope to see you around! :D

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
Hey kristi :D

You have such pretty oekakis! (I go by "themary" on the oekaki boards)

Dogs not on leashes are annoying. Seems too easy that they run off or get hit by cars, or other unpleasant things.
Anyway.. welcome to the forums! Happy posting.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Welcome!

kidninja

kidninja

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:video games, imports, marksmenship, samurai, ninjas, monkeys,technical misc stuff, NiGHTS, sonic, megaman, diffrent anime, and Gintama.
:D Hello kristi nice to see some more new blood

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
Welcome Kristi! I hope you have fun here! *wave*

kristi

kristi

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Hey kristi :D

You have such pretty oekakis! (I go by "themary" on the oekaki boards)
Dogs not on leashes are annoying. Seems too easy that they run off or get hit by cars, or other unpleasant things.
Anyway.. welcome to the forums! Happy posting.

Eee Themary! Er I should say Infractus! B) Good to see you, and thank you! I really enjoy your oekakis as well. Especially your recent NiGHTS pic, he's all like "I'm in your space! Mwahaha!" XD

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
Hey, welcome to the forums. If you need any help or just someone to chat with, just contact me. Hope to see you buzzing around the forums!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users