Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Greets to all

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Innotech

Innotech

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:videogames, cars, girls, anime, drawing, origami, weather, classic rock music, trance, japanese and asian cultures, catgirls &gt;^^&lt;<br />
My name is Jeff. Im a 25 year old Nintendo/Sega fan/nut and I have to be honest my time playing NiGHTS was limited to a handful of days at my cousins house in virginia.
I had to play it with the normal controller as his analog pad was broken for some reason, but despite this, I enjoyed it a lot. Even with my limited play this game just stuck with me through the years. As scatterbrained as I am, I of course got into many other things, and not owning NiGHTS or a Saturn I became more of a nintendo fan, since thats what I had to play. but Ive always had a place in my heart for Sega and my memories of this game will never fade. Numerous times Ive entertained the thought of buying an old Saturn and a copy of the game and maybe Panzer Dragoon but as time passed I sorta forgot about it. After so many years of rumor and hoax about a sequel I have to admit I was getting tired of hoping and just settled for one day buying the original and that would be that. Then the wii arrived. Im not kidding the FIRST thing I said was "oh, this would be awesome for a NiGHTS game or something". Im not even sure why I said it or how I remembered, but thats the power this game has on your memories I guess.

Well I talk to much so Ill leave it there XD

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
Good to see a new face on the form. Hope you like it here.

--Edit--
For a long time when I went into foster care, I had to stick with nintendo products. I completly missed out on the Dreamcast days. But I never forgot NiGHTS.

Innotech

Innotech

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:videogames, cars, girls, anime, drawing, origami, weather, classic rock music, trance, japanese and asian cultures, catgirls &gt;^^&lt;<br />
to give you an idea of what I dealt with:

I owned an Atari 2600 first. that pretty much cooked itself so my parents got me an NES. I had to settle for NES until 3 years into the N64 >_

I missed out on not only all the Sega consoles, but the SNES and much of the N64s life. So Im missing a huge gap there Im trying to make up (the wii is a good start with VC)
but I never had the money to buy my own game system until the gamecube. so I never owned a Sega console. I did play the Genesis at friends house (I recently bought a used one but it has AC adaptor issues) and of course Saturn, but also Sega CD and I got to play the Dreamcast about a month before its release at disney world. all the systems were well built, fun machines, every bit the equal of nintendo. Thats why Im quite pleased how close Sega is with nintendo now. the two really seem to go well together despite being former bitter enemies. but I always loved them both.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
The Atari! Wow...I was way to young when that came out. Wait...was I born? Yes of course I was!

I had a Sega when I was 5 until 7. Then it got stolen. So I got a Saturn from when I was 8 to 9. Then I went to foster care....and then the Satern was stolen...by the same person might I add. My Aunt's druggy boyfriend. Each time he got out of jail...he stole my system. >.< NiGHTS was pawned off for DRUGZ!!! D:

Then I got N64, PS2, Advance, DS...and that is all so far. I don't own any new systems. I waited 2 to 3 years before I even got the PS2. I am cheap like that. I may reconsider though since NiGHTS is comeing out.

Its nice to know I am not the only one who missed the Dreamcast's glory days. I wish I could have played Phantasy Star. (But I wouldn't have had a Braodband connection so it doesn't really matter.)

Innotech

Innotech

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
if theres one thing Im glad of, it is that this game is on the wii. next to a Sega system, this is the best chance the game has at a success. Also given the INSANE popularity of Wii (its the fastest selling console of all time so far, eclipsing Ps2 sales at this point in its life by 4 full months) a massive amount of people, young or old will have a chance to play this game. and you better believe Im going to hype this up and spread word of it to EVERYONE I meet who is even remotely into gaming. Ive definitely already littered many messageboards wit information about it and discussion about it and I hope it catches on. I sincerely want this game to be a smash success. then maybe people will take Sega seriously again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users