Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

i am kid

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

kidninja

kidninja

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:video games, imports, marksmenship, samurai, ninjas, monkeys,technical misc stuff, NiGHTS, sonic, megaman, diffrent anime, and Gintama.
I never played the original NiGHTS i wasnt into video games till i got older but I have liked NiGHTS for over six years i think when I saw him on sonic adventure uuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm well ....... hi I guess I hope to meet lots of NID fans ^_^

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Hello kidninja, and welcome to the forums! Thanks for the macro ^_^ If you need any help, just PM one of us admins (Icachan and I) or our lovely mods (Purgatory and Jof).

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Welcome Kidninja! ^_^

kidninja

kidninja

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:video games, imports, marksmenship, samurai, ninjas, monkeys,technical misc stuff, NiGHTS, sonic, megaman, diffrent anime, and Gintama.
thank u all for the greetings , and "Whats a macro?"

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts

thank u all for the greetings , and "Whats a macro?"

You know that picture Purg did of your "TRiPPY why u do that to DiGi"? That's a macro ^^

kidninja

kidninja

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
oooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh thanks and sorry i been working on an emulator

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA & Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
Hiya, hiya kidninja! ^_^ Welcome!!! It's good to meet you!!!

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
Welcome, kidninja. Or as I prefer, kid-NiNja.

If you need any help, or just a person to talk to, just contact me!

Reala5481

Reala5481

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Location:The Dream of Glass, Crystal Palace. Searching for my dreams...
  • Interests:Reading, Anime, Video Games, Poetry, And Singing.
Hiya Ninja! Welcome to the forums!

Dark Magician

Dark Magician

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:Creative writing, drawing, video games, manga/anime, and astronomy. Writing more would probably take too much time.
Welcome kidninja, it's a pleasure.

*throws down a smoke bomb and disappears*

kidninja

kidninja

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
ooooooooooooooooooooook well hi dark magician and come back here and "clean this smoke"

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Er.. I think what Submas meant to say was to contact the crew if you need help.. *Nudges Submas hard* :D (I'm playing, Submas!) But yeah, by now you probably know it but thats me, Jof, Animejosse, and Icachan. Sorry for the late greeting! *Chokes on the smoke*

kidninja

kidninja

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
Thanks purg :D and *fuse finishes burning to head* :angry: "I told you to clean this smoke dark magician!"

kristi

kristi

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
Hello! :D

kidninja

kidninja

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
uuuuummmm hi kristi

Dark Magician

Dark Magician

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:Creative writing, drawing, video games, manga/anime, and astronomy. Writing more would probably take too much time.
*Comes in, wonders why the smoke lingered here for so long, wonders if it was even humanly possible, and opens the windows*

All done!

kidninja

kidninja

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
FFFFFiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnaaaaallllllyyyyy dang its been days next time throw a small smoke bomb *smells the air* now everything smells like moms cooking.........burnt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users