Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ah! I thought so! XD

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
When Reala's new look was unveiled with his mask on, i was sitting for an entire day thinking-

WHERE HAVE I SEEN A GOLD MASKED REALA WITH BLACK FEATHERS. My dreams, no, my local minimart, no.

Because i knew i had somewhere.

Just thought I'd share my lols on figuring out where I'd seen it before from my own damn website.

Posted Image
MiHO has mindbullets. I swear XD

*waggly fingers of coincidence*

That is all.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Ho shizzy nizzy, I remember that!! Wow that is freakin' SCARY!

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4207 posts
Lol you know when something is just *THERE* and you can't quite put your finger on it.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
She's been the source the whole time!! Everything you learned came from her heeeead!

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4207 posts
But Alas, she has not the bat-tights™

I'm really dying to see someone try pull off a new Reala 2007 cosplay actualy. Hence my reason for this topic. Whenever i see new designs i always instantly think of

A- CLOTHES

B- HOW MUCH LACE AND CRAP can i add to it.

Thankfully the recent costumes have plenty of the stuff i like.

Someone make a Reala costume already.

LadyTwinkle

LadyTwinkle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Interests:Designing, theatrical makeup, painting, costume creation, sewing, 80's animation, comic books, Traveling abroad. And of course NiGHTS!

But Alas, she has not the bat-tights™

I'm really dying to see someone try pull off a new Reala 2007 cosplay actualy. Hence my reason for this topic. Whenever i see new designs i always instantly think of

A- CLOTHES

B- HOW MUCH LACE AND CRAP can i add to it.

Thankfully the recent costumes have plenty of the stuff i like.
Someone make a Reala costume already.

that's a cirque mask! We have that one in our store!

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Lol. Thats creepy. No,really creepy.

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA & Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
Ummm.....*looks closly at cosplay pic* O_O..........Wow Reala's mask does look similar to hers! That very very scary! But I wonder if Mr Iizuka saw this picture during the development of the game! Maybe thats where he got the idea of adding the feathers to Reala's mask! ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users