Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Community Status Updates

Photo

Saifer DracondraliDiGi Valentine

Oh hey look at this! another year another wish for a happy b-day. Rock on my friend!
Apr 10 2008 07:53 AM
Photo

Saifer DracondraliKichigai

WOAH, That's an insaine avatar! you make that?
(Insaine means good for me btw)
Apr 09 2008 11:37 PM
Photo

Musashi_HUmarSaifer Dracondrali

Ah, it looks like I'm the first to comment here in a while. Thanks for all of your support of the project!
Apr 08 2008 12:23 AM
Photo

DiGi ValentineSaifer Dracondrali

Cheers for the compliment. It's nice to see my old music still being appreciated. Thanks very much and welcome to the boards. Hope you enjoy your stay. ^_^
Mar 16 2008 01:43 PM
Photo
Photo

Saifer DracondraliDiGi Valentine

Hey Digi hows life? just wanted ta say I like that digi- dreamin feat song up on NiD.com your quite talented (but I bet ya knew that) anyways best wishes to ya!
Mar 15 2008 09:05 AM
Photo

Saifer DracondraliAmy Rose

greetings! hope all finds ya well I'm figuring stuff out hope ta talk to ya soon :)
Mar 15 2008 08:52 AM
Photo

Saifer DracondraliALiSHA

addin ya ta my friends list hope ya don't mind :3
Mar 15 2008 08:49 AM
Photo
Photo

jadeasNiGHTSSaifer Dracondrali

Well you can turst me that im nice just ask Realarox!!!!!!
Mar 14 2008 04:46 PM
Photo

Saifer DracondralijadeasNiGHTS

lol thanks for dropping me the comment :) and you sound nice so I'll add you to my friends... as soon as I figure it out...
Mar 14 2008 09:31 AM
Photo

jadeasNiGHTSSaifer Dracondrali

so i am jadeasNights i will be your friend becuz i am nice!!!!!!
Mar 13 2008 11:17 PM