Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Loufren's Content

There have been 257 items by Loufren (Search limited from 28-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#76488 Random thought thread

Posted by Loufren on 25 September 2009 - 03:11 PM in Community Corner

I'm personally horrible at drawing the line. I spend too much time slacking off or working on my comics that I forget to do schoolwork! And then when I do remember, I spend so much time trying to make up that I get yelled at by one of my friends that I'm not working fast enough. -pulls on hair- It's difficulllllt...

#76220 Random thought thread

Posted by Loufren on 23 September 2009 - 04:42 AM in Community Corner

I'm wondering why when, in the morning, and I get on the bus, I get queasy, but in the afternoon going home, I get sleepy...

#75790 Random thought thread

Posted by Loufren on 19 September 2009 - 05:42 PM in Community Corner

Oh, that sounds cool! Iffin you pardon that pun, that is, heheh. I'm too shy to take any pictures of my cosplay, let alone show them off on the intornets.

#75726 Random thought thread

Posted by Loufren on 19 September 2009 - 01:18 AM in Community Corner

That was the time before last. I did Wizeman before Jackle.

#76635 Random thought thread

Posted by Loufren on 27 September 2009 - 03:44 AM in Community Corner

It's Saturday night. It's 2 hours and 17 minutes before I'm 18. I'm home alone playing Pokemon Rescue Team, posting here, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I, Loufren, and a dork.

#77542 Random thought thread

Posted by Loufren on 04 October 2009 - 08:59 PM in Community Corner

-Small screen in front of Loufren's head depicting Loufren's thoughts-

I have a lovely bunch of coconuts... -some coconuts are dancing around-

#79683 Random thought thread

Posted by Loufren on 26 October 2009 - 01:41 AM in Community Corner

I like chocolate. That is all.

ALSO RANDOM THOUGHT.
Well, more of a random thing that happened on the bus. I was with a few of my friends, and I'm showing them Engelbaum. RANDOMLY, out of nowhere, one of them comments that Pendula reminds him of Hoothoot, and Imagni of Smeargle. After thinking about it, I think he nailed that one on the head. I can no longer think of Smeargle in its original light. And Hoothoots scare me now.

#79150 Random thought thread

Posted by Loufren on 18 October 2009 - 07:27 PM in Community Corner

Just got back from con. Met Q-Lok there. He was dressed as Raichu, and it was awesome. Also! I got a purple fairy on a stick, and claimed it was NiGHTS in one of his new forms. FairyNiGHTS. It was awesome. -dead from lack of sleep and food- Not enough monies for foods...

#78605 Random thought thread

Posted by Loufren on 15 October 2009 - 06:51 AM in Community Corner

Must find way to keep new NiGHTS hat from slipping off my head. My friend made it, but she added too much stuffing to the horn things, and so whenever I put it on, it drags itself off with its own weight. But on the flip side, it's REALLY, REALLY COOL!

#75549 Random thought thread

Posted by Loufren on 18 September 2009 - 01:43 AM in Community Corner

I got new elastics for my braces today... in NiGHTS and Reala colors. NiGHTS for the top and Reala for the bottom.

#75587 Random thought thread

Posted by Loufren on 18 September 2009 - 03:17 AM in Community Corner

Oh yes. I was momentarily warped to do it. Last time it was Jackle colors.

#74784 Random thought thread

Posted by Loufren on 13 September 2009 - 12:05 AM in Community Corner

NiGHTS has a creepy nose and fangs?

Honestly, you're right about the colour scheme. I just think that NiGHTS is more dainty than he is like an insect.

Hmm, true. A friend compared NiGHTS to a Celebi, though... I think it sorta fits... -ponder=

#74734 Random thought thread

Posted by Loufren on 12 September 2009 - 02:09 AM in Community Corner

I see NiGHTS more as a Beautifly. They're cuter than Butterfrees.

NiGHTS STABS his mouth into peoples innards and drains them dry? Because that's what Beautiflies do. And Butterfree more fits NiGHTS colorscheme I think.

And I'm reaaaaallly grooving on these pumpkin cookies...

#74703 Random thought thread

Posted by Loufren on 11 September 2009 - 09:45 PM in Community Corner

I had a random thought at lunch wondering what would happen if NiGHTS was turned into pokemon... -can really imagine NiGHTS as a butterfree-

#74398 Random thought thread

Posted by Loufren on 07 September 2009 - 11:25 PM in Community Corner

Random thought of the day: Why do children INSIST on ringing that godforsaken doorbell RIGHT when I've got a migrane? Over. And over. And over. And over again... -moan- And it's usually a prank ring... -sigh-

#75284 Random thought thread

Posted by Loufren on 16 September 2009 - 09:26 PM in Community Corner

who's celebi's evil counterpart?

Gamewise: Primal Dialga, a crazed version of Dialga when time goes out of whack.

Moviewise: A Team Rocket Pokemon Poacher who's Name Escapes Me.

#74791 Random thought thread

Posted by Loufren on 13 September 2009 - 04:16 AM in Community Corner

Celebi is good, but I noticed a lot of similarities with Mew.

- Both have no gender.
- Both have an evil counterpart with a deep voice.
- Both are lighthearted and playful.
- Both are kind and gentle, but resort to magic if threatened.
- Both can change their appearence.
- NiGHTS is purple, and purple is the colour associated with the psychic Pokemon type.

I might think of more later. Off to ponder!

ALSO. Both can fly. Mew fits... but if NiGHTS is Mew, then what is Reala? Mewtwo? -shudders at that thought, it's unflattering for Reala-

#75167 Random thought thread

Posted by Loufren on 16 September 2009 - 01:45 AM in Community Corner

Too true. The funny thing is, I've gotten so used to one of my teachers, when he starts on a lecture, I can actually start to mouth what he's saying as he's saying it. And then he notices and laughs. He's a cool teacher.

#74902 Random thought thread

Posted by Loufren on 14 September 2009 - 02:52 AM in Community Corner

...I kinda liked those tights... sorta. I like his original look, but the tights weren't horrible. It was that mask hiding most of his face that killed that costume. -nodnod- ...What could Wizeman be? Arceus? Both are like gods... and it's said that Arceus has 1000 arms. Nightopians are like Togepi, I think. Little baby-like things...

#75140 Random thought thread

Posted by Loufren on 15 September 2009 - 09:40 PM in Community Corner

I'm wondering why the nature of humans is so hard for me to grasp entirely.... This was brought up because of a crappy English lesson on 'tolerance'. Not that I'm not tolerant of others, but I hardly think that it's natural for a human to be like that all the time, which was what the lesson was trying to forcefeed us. -grumble- I hate classes like that.

#79694 Tell a lie about the poster above you

Posted by Loufren on 26 October 2009 - 03:25 AM in Community Corner

Noooo, I'm a Butterfree! YAY! -flies around, throwing Sleeping Powder everywhere-

SmashQueen is my loyal servant, VENOMOTH! Hehehe!

#73823 Tell a lie about the poster above you

Posted by Loufren on 30 August 2009 - 11:35 PM in Community Corner

Andersam is really 'M. And she regularly screws with your game data for lulz.

#73384 Tell a lie about the poster above you

Posted by Loufren on 22 August 2009 - 09:45 PM in Community Corner

Noctourne wants to get LUCiD out of the way so that he can take over the world as Navowl, the abomination that is Navi and Owl stuck together in a freakish accident involving a ray-gun, a paraloop, and three bottles of vinegar.

#76100 Tell a lie about the poster above you

Posted by Loufren on 22 September 2009 - 02:22 AM in Community Corner

And Smashqueen isn't really a queen. She's a duchess.

#76642 Tell a lie about the poster above you

Posted by Loufren on 27 September 2009 - 05:44 AM in Community Corner

Smash Queen only WISHES she were an androgynous shark on... wait, WHAT?! What day is that?!