Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Xero's Content

There have been 50 items by Xero (Search limited from 28-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#60608 Staff of Selph

Posted by Xero on 17 August 2008 - 08:02 PM in Dream

Ghost had been temporarily knocked out by being thrown into DaYZ, but awoke just in time to see Frosty seal him inside Ghost's Griffon.
"Aww... I was havin' fun with that." joked Ghost. The humour was short lived as one of Wizeman's hands began descending on them. Ghost phased and allowed the hand to "flatten" him, as he jumped up through it and solidified before beginning to jump across between his hands, trying to think of an attack method.
"Hey, Frostybite!" he yelled down as he continued running.
"Any more toys I can use to do something up here?"

*This is nothing Ban... try a 3 page fight. And in the end the enemy ran away. :lol:

#60421 Staff of Selph

Posted by Xero on 15 August 2008 - 02:42 PM in Dream

Seeing UV rocketing towards the ground, Ghost temporarily abandoned his Griffon and bolted over to what would have been UV's landing site. He jumped up, backflipping whilst still moving forwards as he did so; he quickly phased himself and passed through UV, then re-solidified just above him, and landed on his feet, but also on UV's back. As UV hit the ground Ghost's full weight was driven into the center of his spine. For someone less powerful it would have broken their back but the resilient Nightmaren would not be defeated yet. Ghost jumped off of him and made a beeline towards his Griffon, but he was shocked to see UV already on his feet before he could reach it. Taking flight, UV easily moved ahead of Ghost and cut him off. He kicked out right as Ghost reached him, hitting him square in the face with such an impact that the albino maren went down and slid under him. Ghost slowly got to his feet and noticed a little bit of blood seeping from his nose. He ignored it and tried to charge at UV, but the Maren grabbed him around the throat with his large clawed and and tossed him away; Straight towards the person who had made such a fool of him only moments ago; DaYZ.
Now with Ghost out of the way, or at least for a moment, UV turned his attention to Ghost's Griffon. He prepared to destroy it when he got an idea. He realized Ghost had created an opening in order to exit and attack... he made his way inside the Griffon and found the control shard floating ominously inside. He took a hold of it and grimaced, the exit hole closing as he began controlling the Griffon. He charged recklessly towards Frostbite, cackling as he yelled a challenge to him.
"Two can play this game! Now it's time to have you put down, you irritating cat!"

#60291 Staff of Selph

Posted by Xero on 13 August 2008 - 08:45 PM in Dream

Ghost looks at the shard which Frosty had just given him. He was a little surprised that he had simply said "okay" and there was nothing more. He wasn't sure he trusted him yet. But hopefully this weapon would be helpful. He focused on it intently as the ice began to take a rather interesting form around him. At first it appeared to be changing into some kind of horse, until a pair of gigantic wings formed, followed by a bird-like head and "upper" torso. The ice had taken the form of a Griffon.
"This... I like." said Ghost, smirking as he charged at UV. He jumped right before he was going to supposedly attack, throwing UV off as several razor-like ice shards flew from the back of the wings, in the shape of feathers. Though UV parried most of them, one managed to strike his forehead, and he stumbled, trying to remove the growing ice from his face. Ghost turned to strike again, but UV decided to throw off his attacker, by firing a strange energy at him. The blast hit his ice Griffon and knocked him halfway across the room, as he barely missed hitting the wall again.

#60284 Staff of Selph

Posted by Xero on 13 August 2008 - 06:53 PM in Dream

Ghost had just made it in time for Wizeman's little speech as he transformed NiGHTS into ULTRAViLOET. Upon witnessing what Wizeman had done to iNSOMNiAC, he made his decision then and there. There was no way he was working for this scumbag any longer. He had stayed out of the fight, until now that is. As he strategized an attack he pondered whether he should remain his own party or join with someone else for now. He certainly wasn't going to join with Sciimer... Frostbite's little group seemed like a good option; that is if they didn't end up being wiped out in this fight.
Ghost made his move as ULTRAViLOET came nearer. Ghost shot out from behind the pillar he had been near and charged at the deadly maren. He leaped into the air and executed a front flip before bringing his foot crashing down upon ULTRAViLOET's head. Despite connecting with the attack, Ghost lacked the power to do sufficient damage simply by striking him. ULTRAViOLEt simply stood up, before grabbing Ghost by the leg and swinging him around in a circular motion. He finally released Ghost and sent him careening towards a pillar; He phased to avoid being put through it, but unphased at the wrong time and ended up having a bad collision with the wall. It took him a minute to regain his composure. But now he had no plan of attack. He considered absorbing some of ULTRAViLOET's power and using it against him... but with someone of his strength, would that even work?
Ghost ran over to where Frosty was seemingly brushing off the damage from the spin kick and getting to his feet. Ghost offered him his hand to help him up.
"How about we call a short truce here? I don't particularly like the prospect of ULTRAViOLET trying to end our existence. And after seeing what that bastard Wizeman did to iNSOMNiAC..."

#60707 Staff of Selph

Posted by Xero on 19 August 2008 - 12:55 AM in Dream

Ghost, who was now desperately trying to retain his balance atop Wizeman's shoulder suddenly got another idea. He grinned devilishly as he focused on the new shard which Frosty had handed to him, and ice began to encase him and take form. It wasn't long before the ice took another full animal form, but this time one of a large spider. The spider leapt towards Wizeman's face, then, leaped to the nearest hand and blinded one of his eyes, it's legs becoming like little needles as it landed and jammed it's spikes through his hand, therefor impairing his vision a little. Maybe if they did this to all his hands...
Ghost turned around, whilst leaving the spider in place and yelled down at the others.
"Anyone here Arachnophobic?"

*Edited*

#61312 Staff of Selph

Posted by Xero on 26 August 2008 - 10:40 PM in Dream

Ghost finally raced into the room, having been using his ice spider to distract Wizeman while the others headed for the computer room... and once again he was fighting alongside Reala. It still bothered him, but he ignored it. He began trying to smash the spiders, until he realized that they were pure energy... as he hit one with his hand, he focused on drawing it in, and to his surprise, it worked. He felt a little weird though... a bit light headed.
He started going after the other spiders, absorbing them into his body. But each one made him a little bit woozier...

#62863 Staff of Selph

Posted by Xero on 14 September 2008 - 03:08 AM in Dream

***EPILOUGE***

Ghost had stopped fighting during the battle with Sciimer to have his wounds treated, however he ended up retaining them until they had all been returned to Nightopia. He almost-silently left them alone, but left Frosty with the words "Hope to get that battle."

His location at this time is unknown, but he is no longer in the service of Wizeman, and it is rumoured that he was responsible for knocking out Reala at the main gates to Wizeman's castle. He's believed to be training somewhere.

#62020 Staff of Selph

Posted by Xero on 02 September 2008 - 03:41 PM in Dream

Ghost shuddered, glancing over at Frosty.
"You're sick, you know that?" he says, with a bit of a disgusted look on his face.
Frosty pondered it for a minute, before looking back at Ghost, grinning like a Cheshire cat.
"Yeah. I am. Well, here's an idea. Imagine it's Reala."
Ghost was about to reply, when those words sunk in.
"Done." replies Ghost, smirking a little.
But before he got a chance to even approach Sciimer, he watched as the nightmaren absorbed even more of the Staff's power.
"Aww h*ll." muttered Ghost as Sciimer's form grew more and more disturbing.
He took a deep breath, and prepared to charge in, glancing back at Frosty, only slightly.
"All right... let's try this your way."
Ghost charges towards Sciimer, leaping upwards, and phasing through him, solidifying once he got inside... this was a VERY big mistake. With all of the black Ideya coursing through his body, Ghost found himself unable to do anything other than remain idle. It took most of his energy just to fall back out of Sciimer's body. He landed on his back and remained there, his entire body surrounded by a black-ish aura. Some of the black Ideya had found a way into his body, and seeing as he was made up of Ideya, the rest of his body was rejecting it.
He felt as if he was having a heart attack, as he tried to get to his feet.
"This isn't... happening!" he choked out, finally getting back to a standing position. As he turned around to face Sciimer, he was suddenly swatted towards the wall, just managing to phase and avoid crashing into DaYZ for a second time. He ended up going through the wall and landing on the other side. As he re-solidified he hit the floor, sliding about halfway across the inside of the building. Paying no attention to any humans or Maren around, Ghost clambered back to his feet, looking a little angrier than usual. He slowly walked towards the wall, phasing back through it and joining Frosty again.
"Brilliant plan ice-head... you almost got me killed!"

#61894 Staff of Selph

Posted by Xero on 31 August 2008 - 07:27 PM in Dream

Ghost finally makes it through the portal, having left Reala behind and "cleaning up" what was left of the spiders. When he sees Sciimer... or at least what he thought was Sciimer, he nearly turned around to go back through the portal. Then the choice hit him.
'Reala, or death? I'll take death.' he thought to himself.
He charged forwards to where Frosty, Nyclone, and several others were using Frosty's special shards to attack Sciimer, as he tried to formulate a plan of attack in his head... maybe he could drain some of Sciimer's "black Ideya" to compensate for receiving the Staff's power?
He looked over at Frosty, but turned his attention back to Sciimer quickly.
"So... things got a little crazier, huh?"

#59948 Staff of Selph

Posted by Xero on 10 August 2008 - 12:11 AM in Dream

Ghost had arrived only moments before Dusty's group, not counting on them having reached the base before himself.
"D*mn it!" he cursed as the group broke through the wall. Though the expression on Reala's face was priceless, they were on the same side right now. Ghost charged at the one who had broken through the wall and threw a punch at it, using the chance to release the ice energies that he hadn't gotten to before. His fist glowed a bright blue as it shot towards the Golem.
"Eat this!"
He could sense that these were nowhere near as powerful as the one he had encountered not long ago, but they were definitely a force to be reckoned with, and especially so, simply because there was more than one this time.

#60126 Staff of Selph

Posted by Xero on 11 August 2008 - 07:49 PM in Dream

Ghost laughed as Reala was knocked out, and silently pursued Frostbite's group. He hadn't been spared from the vision that the others had received but it didn't seem to have affected him much. His goal was to get that staff, and to battle Frostbite again.

#59937 Staff of Selph

Posted by Xero on 09 August 2008 - 11:06 PM in Dream

Ghost jumped to his feet, brushing dust off of his arms and shoulders. He glared at Bannipper.
"You better have a d*mn good reason as to why you just did that! It's not like I wasn't aware of what I was doing and you just cost me my only chance to..." he stopped, realizing that he was both ranting and revealing his idea.
Forget it. I'm gettin' back before Reala does. 'Cause As much as I'd love that Sciimer guy to rip Reala in half, I've gotta warn 'em." He looks back at Frostbite, phasing just in case he decided to pursue him in that ice wolf.
"Hope to fight you later Frostbite... looks like you could be a real challenge."

#59846 Staff of Selph

Posted by Xero on 08 August 2008 - 09:40 PM in Dream

Ghost smirks, replying as he throws a high kick at the side of Frosty's head.
"Would it seem cliche if I said "your worst nightmare?"" asked Ghost, as Frosty seems to snap out of his shock just in time to duck the kick. He jumped back and began charging the ice energy again as Puffy joined him at his side.
"About time we got some backup, Ghost..."
As the words left her mouth, one of the shard embedded arms of the Golem caught Ghost and the shard actually cause the Golem to lift him up by the shirt, about 10 feet in the air. "And it looks like we still need some backup..." she mutters, as Ghost phases and drops back to the ground.
The next thing he knows, Frosty is charging at him, several ice shards in hand as he yells at the white maren.
"Enough of this... I don't know what the heck you are, but you're going down!"
Ghost just rolls back and catches Frosty's arms, planting his foot on the cat-like maren's gut and tossing him backwards, judo style. He gets up and shakes his head. He takes a fighting stance as he awaits to see who else will attack him.

#59824 Staff of Selph

Posted by Xero on 08 August 2008 - 03:21 PM in Dream

Witnessing them battling with the Golem, he saw that Puffy and Clawz were getting their butts kicked... and it appeared that Jackle had defected to the side of Frostbite, though he wasn't battling with them yet. Luckily, he'd been able to go around the two transformed maren and the medical maren, and had begun running towards the group that was battling the Golem; hoping to tip the odds in Puffy & Clawz' favor... not to mention actually gain some bloody credibility for once. He hopped onto the ice line, as he began going down it as if he were grinding on rollerblades. As he reached the end, he jumped and flipped off, using his "phase" power as he did so and going straight through the Golem, landing behind it. By now, others had probably seen him, so he began running towards the edge of the cliff that Clawz had been knocked off of to see if the Maren was even still alive. Then he realized he was standing on the edge of a cliff with his back turned to people who were probably going to try to kill him; so he headed back towards the Golem. Seeing Puffy attempt to recover from being nailed by DaYZ, he ran towards DaYZ and jumped in the air, attempting to kick him.
"Well hello there. Did you count on Wizeman's reinforcements?" he said in a childlike but sarcastic manner while he was in mid-air.

#59744 Staff of Selph

Posted by Xero on 07 August 2008 - 05:24 PM in Dream

Ghost's hands clench tightly into fists, as he shoots Somni a look that reads "Just give me a reason."
He nods at Reala's response and begins to head in the direction of the dust pillar.
"I'll make sure that everything's going alright then... leaving Jackle alone probably wasn't the best plan. I'll also see if I can stall the ones who freed NiGHTS... if they're still there, that is." says Ghost as he heads off, content with almost having told Reala off. It didn't take him too long to reach the dust pillar, but he decided to remain out of sight until he found a reason to be seen.

#59737 Staff of Selph

Posted by Xero on 07 August 2008 - 02:45 PM in Dream

Heading out from the direction of Wizeman's castle, it wasn't long before Ghost stumbled across Reala & Somni. Seeing that they had successfully captured NiGHTS and the staff, he figured there was little for him to do in the way of helping Reala. He was both slightly annoyed and thankful at the same time. He didn't feel like working with Reala anymore, and he was wondering if Reala would stab iNSOMNiAC in the back the same way that Reala did to him. He calmly relayed both his question and his mission to Reala, waiting to see if there's anything that he could do.
"Wizeman sent me to assist you in capturing NiGTHS... but it looks like you've taken care of that. What happened to Claws, Puffy, & Jackle?" Ghost floats in front of Reala, waiting for an answer as he tries to maintain his cool in front of him.

#59896 Staff of Selph

Posted by Xero on 09 August 2008 - 02:44 PM in Dream

Ghost's eyes widened as the dragon began advancing on them again. He looked over at Frosty, and could not believe what he was saying.
"How about a short truce here? I don't feel like getting captured by this psycho today and I'm sure you feel the same."
The Dragon lunged at both Frosty & Ghost, as Ghost literally threw Frosty out of the way, before allowing the dragon to bite him... or at least it looked that way. As the dragon brought it's head back up, Ghost was still standing there. His body was slightly transparent, meaning he had phased and the Dragon had bitten air.
"Is that all you got?" Ghost mocked, grinning and jumping back away from the dragon.

#59932 Staff of Selph

Posted by Xero on 09 August 2008 - 10:31 PM in Dream

Ghost looks at the projection, which had taken the form of the legendary maren, Selph.
"In that case, if you can hear me, kill Reala for me!" he yelled sarcastically, smirking a little bit.
Now, he wanted to determine whether or not this thing had any energy whatsoever. He'd have to get close... if this thing was real in any way, it would be giving off energy, and if it did... maybe he'd be able to get some energy of the legendary Selph! After all, even a shapeshifter would have to have a similar amount of power in order to take the form of Selph... he slowly began his approach towards the phantom.

#61896 Staff of Selph - Concepts - OOC

Posted by Xero on 31 August 2008 - 07:44 PM in Planning and Advertising

xD

EDIT: Whoops, meant to add more and accidentally clicked send. >.<

Anyways... *hopes D will post since he's on*

#62018 Staff of Selph - Concepts - OOC

Posted by Xero on 02 September 2008 - 03:26 PM in Planning and Advertising

Just... no.

And LOL D, that last post was awesomely sadistic.

#60706 Staff of Selph - Concepts - OOC

Posted by Xero on 19 August 2008 - 12:44 AM in Planning and Advertising

Yet you don't reply to the comment aimed at you?

Anyway, yeah, I noticed that D. IMO NOTHING beats original Sapphire. Hell, P.D.S.'s re-write is way too watered down for my taste. Funnily enough, I I made a comment (That's probably been erased now) at the bottom of my last post which was referencing a fight with Sapphire from AWNA. XD.

@ D:
Spoiler

EDIT: BTW D, if you didn't get my sig gift before it should work now. It's underneath the quote. Something epic this way comes. XD

#59509 Staff of Selph - Concepts - OOC

Posted by Xero on 05 August 2008 - 04:26 PM in Planning and Advertising

Hey All, name's Xero. If you can pronounce it correctly I'll give you a cookie, lol...

(D you don't count 'cause you already figured it out... to my surprise you got it right off the bat, lol.)

Seriously now, I'm new to the series so forgive me if my posts (When I start) seem a little confusing or n00b-ish. I've been looking it up and reading back through the RP to try to find out both what's going on, as well as how to go about entering this. The best thing I can think of involves entering the roon if they decide to fight the Golem again, and explaining myself. Not sure what side I want to play on yet, though. I'm just waiting on a PM back from Deraj so I can get my bio done up. After that it seems I'll be waiting until posts are allowed again...

#59870 Staff of Selph - Concepts - OOC

Posted by Xero on 09 August 2008 - 02:06 AM in Planning and Advertising

is it just me or did someone random post in the RP?

(I'll take a look at your chars later Ban, lol.)

#59847 Staff of Selph - Concepts - OOC

Posted by Xero on 08 August 2008 - 09:44 PM in Planning and Advertising

Do you see the pages differently than I do? On my comp there's only 5... then again, I am running firefox... and before you mentioned "Page 23" of the RP...

And thanks (at your P.S). My next one will be up as soon as I can post.

BTW, Post Note: *grins evilly* finally I can throw Frosty without being turned into a frickin' ice cube...

#59825 Staff of Selph - Concepts - OOC

Posted by Xero on 08 August 2008 - 03:25 PM in Planning and Advertising

Sorry if my last post seemed a little... all over the place. Pre-coffee posts are not my thing... but I tried, lol.

(P.S. @ Deraj (in spoilers so as not to advertise)
Spoiler