Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

RealisticNightingale's Content

There have been 79 items by RealisticNightingale (Search limited from 04-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#46724 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 11 April 2008 - 07:16 AM in Community Corner

damn, someones gonna kill me for this, but; The Mantle - NiD (I'm playing Uno, ok? its my card music)

#51353 NiGHTS - REQUiEM of Dreams

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 18 May 2008 - 09:40 PM in Dream

"wow" Life said, sarcastically "A 'maren who doen't like NiGHTS, what a surprise" she crossed her arms and floated backwards for a bit. "NiGHTS is kinda a role model for me" she explained, hoping to win the visitors (and owls) trust " Its like the benchmark of what I should be doing but never seem to be able to" she said, sweatdropping. She flew back towards the group. "we just need to convince Mr ice ice baby over there".

#51257 NiGHTS - REQUiEM of Dreams

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 17 May 2008 - 10:43 PM in Dream

Life nodded at what frosty was saying. "Yup, it takes self control of gargantuan porotions to resist snatching an ideya" she said, her back to the group "But i was never that good at collecting them anyway, never could find the time between weaking havoc in nightmare" she joked, looking back at the group. she looked douptfully at owl after his comment. "Oh ye of little faith, we CAN control this" she started, looking over at Nyclone "well, some of us can". she flew over to the dreamers and looked at both of them "What else can we do to prove we won't harm you?" she tilted her head to the side "didn't we just kill some dangerous 'marens for your sake?"

#51016 NiGHTS - REQUiEM of Dreams

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 15 May 2008 - 09:49 PM in Dream

Life was drained from protecting the dreamers, she faltered, and her dome of water splashed to the ground. She was faced with a swirling mass of a nightmaren, and none of them had an advantage over it. with a quick thought for her charges, she created a bubble and enclosed them within it. she sent the bubble away from any imminent harm by giving it a swift kick, before turning back the the task at hand. Life knew that her energy was running low, she didnt have much left that she culd do. air, what was good against air? she thought about this as the others kept the maren at bay. then it came to her.

She consentrated on spinning, twirling on the spot before releasing water from her hands. She was creating a whirlpool on land.

#51478 NiGHTS - REQUiEM of Dreams

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 19 May 2008 - 10:49 PM in Dream

Life looked at her, grinning. "nah" she said, creating a bubble around Lydia "this way is less bumby and much less terrifying". With her charge safely contained, she took of, acending slowly so not to jerk the bubble she was pulling through magic. flying above the trees she spotted a bule dot in the distance "aww he's so far ahead already" she half whined, resisting the urge to speed after Frosty. flying at a steady pace she tried to make the journey as smooth as possible.

#51157 NiGHTS - REQUiEM of Dreams

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 17 May 2008 - 01:11 AM in Dream

life groaned, it wasnt particularly fun to be wounded and poisoned, but Frosty's replicate seemed to be taking care of that. Life got the poison out of the system the only way she could, resulting in her feeling queasy and a black splotch on the ground. the replicate seperated from her an flew back to Frosty, while she got up, her legs wobbly as she began to float again. "well that was something" sha said, congouring up some water to wash her mouth out. "take care of that ideya, girl" she said to Lydia "coz i almost died getting it" she said, jokingly.

#51688 NiGHTS - REQUiEM of Dreams

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 21 May 2008 - 09:55 PM in Dream

Looking dow, Life noticed something purple falling towards the trees below. "OH CRAP!" she exclaimed, tying to get the goodle to go into a dive. Fosty seemed to knoew what he was doing, however, and dived for the soon-to-faceplant NiGHTS. "seems he saved him just in time" she mumbled, finally getting the bird under control. she guided the bird down to land, just in time to hear frosty begin to slag her. "HEY!" she exclaimed angrily "If it wasn't for me you would have had a hard time killing that Miasmare guy!". she clasped her hands together and bowed appologetically to NiGHTS "eh, goodles really seem to hate me" she said "I'm so sorry that I dropped you!"

#53550 NiGHTS - REQUiEM of Dreams

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 07 June 2008 - 11:03 PM in Dream

Life looked down at Reala, she had encoutered him in the past, but he had never been so outnumbered. He was well and truely defeated, and Liferien should feel glad right? After all, he was pure evil. As she looked at him, something in her jacket felt warm, it was the broken persona mask from so many moons ago. she felt unatturally warm, like she was on fire. she wrapped her arms around herself, doubling over in pain.

The shields around nyclone and the dreamers abruptly vanished, as a torrent of water was launched in Nyclone's direction. "Four on one dosent seem particularaly fair, does it?" she half-yelled over the sound of her torrent. It hit nyclone side on, leaving him about 2 feet from his original position. Her power wan't that great, but she could still distract them. the mask, once again was whole and over her eyes, and she was going to make sure Reala got through this.

#53705 NiGHTS - REQUiEM of Dreams

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 09 June 2008 - 12:43 AM in Dream

A wall of water melted the ice before it reached the mask. Life turned to Nyclone, smiling at the fire. with a wave of her hand, a tunnel of water covered the flames, preventing them from spreading. "I cannot allow you to destroy this mask...." she said coldly "my duty is clear now, and none of you..ROUGES will get the better of me". she concentranted on the water, holding it firm. she had to get Reala out of here, but she had no idea how at the moment.

#53353 NiGHTS - REQUiEM of Dreams

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 06 June 2008 - 01:50 AM in Dream

Nodding to Illusia, she extended her power to where the dreamers were, creating the ever familliar dome of water to shield them from any oncoming attacks. She shighed, it may take some out of her, but at least she was helping again. She sat back in the air and watched the battle, hoping that she wouldn't be needed to actually fight.

#53350 NiGHTS - REQUiEM of Dreams

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 06 June 2008 - 01:06 AM in Dream

Life had been minding her own buissnes, well she was kinda spacing out. She snapped back to reality when she heard a fight occuring. Seems like Reala had come upon the scene, and was making a rukus over...TORiAS? Life shook her head, no way was she getting involved in this. It seemed a new maren had appeared on the chene as well, and was currently taking Life's job at shielding the dreamers. She sighed, there went her usefulness. She looked around the assembled group, spotting Nyclone going to blows with an infuriated Reala. Life summoned a water shiled for Nyclone, not only woul it protect him from oncoming blows, but it would increase the power of his electrical attacks.

#51955 NiGHTS - REQUiEM of Dreams

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 23 May 2008 - 11:44 PM in Dream

Life reushed over to lydia, concern in her eyes. how could she be so daft to forget she was still in the air? "Are you ok?" she asked feverously, taking no notice of TORiAS. She bowed her head "I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed, hanging her head low "I'm an idiot for forgetting about you"

#50934 NiGHTS - REQUiEM of Dreams

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 14 May 2008 - 11:08 PM in Dream

Life pushed her light against the increasing darkness. Her precious water, her element, herself was becoming poisoned. She pushed the contaminated water over herself to protect the dreamers. It didn't hurt her as such, but it weakened her little by little, like a disease coursing through the veins of a healthy body. She did't think she'd be able to hold out for much longer.

#50931 NiGHTS - REQUiEM of Dreams

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 14 May 2008 - 10:26 PM in Dream

Liferien summoned her strength and created the strongest water barrier that she could that covered the dreamers in a dome. She Infused this with her tiny spark of light energy she possessed to keep the nightmaren at bay. "You'll need to get rid of him soon!" Life warned "I don't think my water is enough to hold him for long". She concentrated hard and flew into the water, staying with the dreamers in the pocket of air, while strengthening the defence.

#49648 NiGHTS - REQUiEM of Dreams

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 02 May 2008 - 11:11 PM in Dream

Liferien quickly recoiled from the barrage of sparks, electricity and water just didnt mix. She thought hard, if she wasnt caught by anyone who recognised her, she could get away with lying. "No, i'm a rouge" she said, still eyeing that electric pole. It wasn't a complete lie, she had been trying go get away from Wizeman for ages, this was her longest period of being away (without being dragged back) so far. She shurgged and looked back at Frosty, hoping for some help, and some food no doupt.

#49567 NiGHTS - REQUiEM of Dreams

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 02 May 2008 - 06:25 AM in Dream

Liferien slowly turned around and looked up at Nyclone. "uh yes?" she said timidly, forgetting that she was facing a potintial enemy. Life quickly sobered up, however. "Yes, I'm taking this dreamer somewhere were those shadows won't harm her" Life said, trying to sound menacing "For all I know, you could be working for them, that whole fight could have been a farce, and I cannot let those THINGS take another one ". Liferien focused what was left of her magic and made a water clone of herself and the dreamer, which was partly transparent, but should give herself a good head start on her escape.

Draining the very last drop of magic in her body, she teleported to a different part of the dreamscape with the girl, and promptly collapsed upon arrival. All her magic now faded, the water clone splooshed into a puddle and the sleeping spell was lifted.

#49513 NiGHTS - REQUiEM of Dreams

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 01 May 2008 - 09:37 PM in Dream

Liferien recoiled as the shadow and what appered to be the second nightmaren tear through the wall. Hunching over the dreamer to protect her, liferien wondered what that THING really wanted. Her thoughts were interuppted, however, as an ice-wielding cat maren appeared through a hole in the wall. "Excuse me for using the old fashioned way" he said, then quickly lept back into the battle with the THING.

Life held the shaking dreamer close, she didn't know what to do to get rid of the THING, so she assumed escape was the only option. She leant down and produced three drops of sleep-enducing water from her fingertips and sprinkled them on the girl. Her magic wasnt that strong due to her use of the waterwall spell before, but she assumed it could keep the girl subdued. Liferien slowly began to sneak away from the battle, hoping that THING wouldn't notice.

#49458 NiGHTS - REQUiEM of Dreams

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 01 May 2008 - 07:23 AM in Dream

Liferien had been watching this entire scene from a fair distance away. The giant blast before had attracted her here, and the entertainment of seeing three maren fight was what kept her there. The dreamer seemed to be the one they were fighting about, and the one that looked like Reala seemed hell bent on keeping said dreamer with him. Life lounged in the air and watched the spectacle unfold, ejoying the battle as much as any of the participants. She was not a fighter, but other marens fighting was a different story.

an unexpected turn of events caused Life to spring to attention. Reala had morphed into some kind of shadowy creature."just like-" Life started, before realizing it was defineatley after that dreamer. Liferien would usually care less what happened to dreamers, but she knew the kids chances were slim if it was caught by that THING. Carefully and sliently gliding down, Liferien landed on the other side of the stone structure that gave the dream its namesake. focusing her power, she created ripples in the rock, sucessfully turing it into liquid for a short period. Life dived in the liquid rock and made a mad grab for the dreamer of the other side.

Gripping something that felt like clothes, she pulled the dreamer through the wall and out the other side, crouching down with her and covering the dreamers mouth with one hand. "Be quiet if you wish to survive"

#49772 NiGHTS - REQUiEM of Dreams

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 03 May 2008 - 10:41 PM in Dream

life munched on the icicles, listening intently. When Frosty got to the issue of her lack of strength, she growled at him. Life was getting more and more angry at this duo, sure she wasn't the strongest maren around, but she could take on these jerks. They both had reasons to suspect her and she had reason to suspect them, who was to say they wouldn't attack? Life answered Nyclone's question seriously, she didn't want to get zapped. "Yes, ok, i do work for wizeman" she started "but i have no reason to go with you, even if i do hate my boss". She crossed her hands stubbornly, until she saw Nyclone charging some kind of plasma ball. Life stiffened then, trying to keep her rage under control. She turned to Frosty. "i know suff about thosethings, yes." she said crypically "but that information isn't for you to know."

#49785 NiGHTS - REQUiEM of Dreams

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 03 May 2008 - 11:50 PM in Dream

Liferien looked at Nyclone douptfully, she really didn't want to hang around an electric elemental. She really didn't have a choice however if she wanted to remain safe. She still had the dreamer to look after and those shadows would track them down sooner or later. Life nodded her head, thinking that despite their natural conflicts, they could protect the dreamer better than she could alone. "Ok, i'll come with you" she said "but you must swear to protect the dreamer". Life looked to where Lydia lay, hoping she would be ok.

#50765 NiGHTS - REQUiEM of Dreams

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 13 May 2008 - 12:36 PM in Dream

Life was stuck between a shadow hand and a hard place as she struggled to free herself. She concentrated all her energy on creating the biggest ball of water she could muster, hoping that the shadow wouldn't be able to hang on to it. The sphere grew around her, making the shadow hand expand, but it waas not letting her go. Suddenly, Nyclones light seemed ten times as bright as it was previously. The light was being concentrated in the sphere and concentrated, hen shot back out at the shadow. Unfortunately for Life, it wasn't to comfortable being in the middle of a water magnifying glass. The shadows dispersed quickly, and life wobbled inside her sphere, sore from head to toe from the intense light.

Liferiens body collapsed in the dreamscape, letting out and exasperated moan before becoming quite still.

#50753 NiGHTS - REQUiEM of Dreams

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 13 May 2008 - 07:25 AM in Dream

Life mind-sighed. In her minds eye she pointed to a part of her memory banks shrouded in dense black fog. 'I think it might be in there' she thought sarcastically. 'Ok mr lazer beams, kill this fog and then i should be able to remeber'. Life inched closer to the fog, looking at it closely. Yup, if Nyclone just got rid of this, then she'd be able to kick some shadow butt. unfortunately for life, the darkness didnt seem to agree ith her course of action, an the darkness formed a huge hand that grabbed at her conciousness. 'WHAT THE!?!' she screamed, trying to get away from the spectre

#50542 NiGHTS - REQUiEM of Dreams

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 11 May 2008 - 01:56 AM in Dream

Liferien was overjoyed that Lydia was ok. She gave her a beaming smile, then was about to explain the whole situation to her, when Nyclone interrupted. "I am NOT one of his 'pets'" she spat at Nyclone, her eyes narrowed. She turned away from him with a huff, she didnt need this right now. Life obsereved how the two dreamers interagted, then looked over to frosty, who had spoken up. She nodded in agreement that they needed to take the dreamers, and laughed at his desire to have owl as a snack. She sighed, it seemed even if she wasnted to save the dreamer, these two maren still didnt trust her. It wasn't her fault she couldn't get away from her dammed master, was it?

#49789 NiGHTS - REQUiEM of Dreams

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 04 May 2008 - 12:21 AM in Dream

Life nodded, she trusted them somewhat now, but was still wary. She jumped as Nyclone helped her up, the shock surprising her. Looking at both maren, she streched her arms. "Those creatures, the shadows, i was caught by them a while ago while gallavanting with a dreamer" Life started "They got both of us, the reamer managed to escape using the light of their ideya and my water manipulating.". "I assume you already know they are weak to light, but there is another way to bring them down" she continued. "unfortunately the things fogged my mind with darkness, it wasn't serious, but i now cant recall the other way to beat them.". Liferien shrugged. "unless you can acess my memories the second option is off limits." she concluded, though still trying to remember.

#50830 NiGHTS - REQUiEM of Dreams

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 13 May 2008 - 11:50 PM in Dream

Life groaned and came to. She slowly lifted herself off the ground, only to find frosty and the dreamers walking off. 'yeah, i go through all this to help you guys and you walk off, real respectful' she mumbled under her breath, slowly gliding towards the four of them. "so, how are you guys going" she asked slowly, still quite sore "you ready to go somewhere safer then this?". she rubbed the back of her head, mumbling something about 'not being protected' and 'stupid light'. She looked back at Nyclone. "he got the memory that we need to kill those shadow things, but they know where we arre now." she explained "I bet my hat that their coming back with re-enfocements"