Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Dark Night's Content

There have been 85 items by Dark Night (Search limited from 06-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#24855 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Dark Night on 12 November 2007 - 01:43 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I wanna see if they changed his face-markings at all (and hope they didn't).

You mean the mimic make-up ? I think he still has it.

At least in this picture you can see some hints on Reala's old make-up. Or at least so it seems.

#24882 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Dark Night on 12 November 2007 - 07:26 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Yeah, but his eyelids seem to be completely black, and I don't think they were before, were they? Oo'

Hm, hadn't noticed that. I think that I at first thought that it was a part of the hat, not paying much attention to it.

I'm guessing that Wiseman smacked that mask too hard into Reala's face. @.<

But seriously, I think that if we actually see a cutscene with Reala before the mask, I doubt that he'll have his eyelids black. I'm thinking that they only put them black in that picture because they are hidden behind the mask. Besides, I don't think that black eyelids would look good on him. o.<

#24341 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Dark Night on 08 November 2007 - 07:24 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Random thought:

....Has NiGHTS gained weight O-o...

Looking at those pictures, the only thing I can see is that what he gained was an @$$.

@.@'

This coming from the one that fears NiGHTS yaoi.

#19078 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Dark Night on 01 October 2007 - 02:01 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

And thats why NiGHTS was snatched by the birds ^_^
He was so sexy, they had to have him to therselfs ^_^

>.>'

#24459 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Dark Night on 09 November 2007 - 04:24 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Well, now you know not to look at it if it ain't your thing. You should avoid those kinds of topics in the future. Simple, really.

Spelt 'Triplett', by the way. :)

Sorry, didn't think people would mind it that much. Sorry if I sounded rude, won't do it again.

And I need to learn how to type english properly. @.@

#24890 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Dark Night on 12 November 2007 - 09:39 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Awww, ReeRee needs ice? *gets mauled by an angry maren* Yeah, I'm hoping his eyelids aren't actually black, too. *puts ice on her own head after being mauled*

ReeRee's got a boo boo... :3

*censored*

... Hand me the ice pack, Meggie... @.<

#24950 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Dark Night on 13 November 2007 - 12:57 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

My Thought: Why do all the games I was expecting for Christmas get Delayed? >-_-

Must be frustrating to look under the tree and see a note saying : "YOUR PRESENTS AREN'T FOR SALE YET. WAIT 'TILL JANUARY. Signed : Father Christmas"

... I know I'de get depressed. ;__;

#23241 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Dark Night on 01 November 2007 - 11:31 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

CRAP I HAVE NEWS ABOUT THE GAME YOU WANT TO HEAR.

Bad crap= i can't tell you today as it'd be too obvious.

WHY DO YOU THIS TO ME US ?!! D:

#22757 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Dark Night on 28 October 2007 - 09:36 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

JoD Randoms Thoughts:

I knew there had to appear some fan coming with the idea of Shadow NiGHTS = Selph... Or The wise Kitsune stole my idea from the inicial forum where the news were divulgated. Did you, Wise ? D:<

Second thoguht : I think I kinda like the chameleon boss.. NOT AS JACKLE. But I do kinda like him :3

*awaits for angry NiD fans to appear with torces and spiky things*

..But it's true... ;__;

#24447 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Dark Night on 09 November 2007 - 03:43 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I would've stated that sentiment earlier (and his chest seems to have gotten smaller), but I'm very sensitive about stating stuff like that.

I also fear NiGHTS yaoi, but only because I fear any kind of yaoi. ^^'

I also kinda feared that this could have been seen in a bad way, but noticing how many fans draw NiGHTS yaoi, say that NiGHTS and/or Reala is "the SMEXY", aaaaaand after knowing that some believe that Reala has gotten sexier with the increase of his lipstick bills, then I soon got to the conclusion that people wouldn't take me wrong.

But yeah, yaoi is not in my "To See/Draw" list. I got scared after I saw Tripllet's cover for a fancomic about NiGHTS and Reala that she did some while ago.

God that picture still haunts me. @.@'

*forgetaboutthepictureforgetaboutthepictureforgetaboutthepictureNOW*

#28756 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Dark Night on 05 December 2007 - 02:32 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Oh man, the tail end of my dream cycle from a couple nights ago involved me playing, Pure Valley, I think, and getting an A on a mare. I woke up not long after.

Hate those too. Just the other day I dreamt that I was playing NiD. Wouldn't be nothing special if I DID have the NiGHTS into Dreams game. I then got lucid and realized that unfortunally I still didn't have no game.
But then I went "Oh wth, I'm playing NiGHTS tonight. @.=" Unfortunally, didn't last long. ;__;

Now, another JoD AND dreaming with NiGHTS game random thought : This morning I dreamt that I was seeing some cutscene from the new JoD game, and in this dream the intire game was about NiGHTS past. I think the game was all like a "flash-back", and I could see NiGHTS with a design very similar (if not equal) to TRiPPY's U.V. NiGHTS. It was all going around NiGHTS story and past, with Reala included in the cutscene.

The game just looked kickass. @w@

#25006 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Dark Night on 13 November 2007 - 07:58 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

The Jackle and NiGHTS in my head are willing to talk to me, but the only interaction I get from Reala's when I piss him off, otherwise he sits in this dark little corner as far away from me as possible and pouts. ^^;

I'de sit in a dark corner and talk to myself too if I found out that I was inside someone's head. o.-'

Oh fudgemonkeys. *just found Wizeman in the JoD trailer while taking screenshots of Reala for drawing reference* Oo' *hurries over to photobucket* Anyone else find him? 'Cuz I didn't know he was even there.

EDIT: ..... Why can I not post photobucket stuff??? Oo'

I really hope that the "Wiseman inside your head" takes off a controler for Reala's mask and makes him maul you again.

How could you have NOT noticed Wiseman right behind Reala in that scene ? He's about... Hm...

Wait, how tall is he ? @.o Dude, you're right, KittyWhiggles, he is BIG. @.<

And you still did NOT notice him! D:<

#25113 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Dark Night on 14 November 2007 - 02:19 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Whoa there~ XD It's alright, I was just joking about the multi-armed pians, no need to get angry with everyone! XD We're all cool here!
*pats poor enraged Night on the head*

Wait, you're talking to me ?
And did you just call me Night ? @.o

@w@ ...

Wait, wait, I'm not angry at ya'! @.< I was just pointing out what a shame for Meggie NOT to notice the "Almighty" Wiseman... >:(

Someone called me Night and pat on my head... @w@

#24499 1UP JoD news all week! :)

Posted by Dark Night on 09 November 2007 - 07:16 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Speaking of updates, I wonder when 1UP is going to update with the "water rafting" footage. That might be exciting... exciting enough for 1UP to take this long. I will be super serial for the last time and then I will stop.

EDIT: C'mon 1UP. I posted at 12:23 this time and they still have not updated. Oh well. I guess the 12:23 spell was a dub after all.

YOU'VE LET US DOWN. AGAIN. D:<

I only recently found out that they were gonna show that footage in tonights update. Damn, I need to start reading the small lines or pay more attention. Or both, since the first leads to the second... Like anyone cares.

#24350 1UP JoD news all week! :)

Posted by Dark Night on 08 November 2007 - 07:39 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Are you guys still on 56k or something? o_o

I'll see what I can do about youtube....

Actually I'm not downloading them, I'm waiting for it to download in the actuall website. Maybe I should actually download it... o.o

Oh God. 5 hours for the download.

I was gonna tell ya not to bother, but maybe I'll accept the help... @.@'

#24122 1UP JoD news all week! :)

Posted by Dark Night on 07 November 2007 - 05:33 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Maybe they update at 12:00 and its not 12 where whoever is, that updates.

Maybe. They updated very late yesterday, didn't they ? I'm expecting them to update it at the end of the day. We now only need to find a way to hold 'till then without a nervous breakdown. o.o

#24093 1UP JoD news all week! :)

Posted by Dark Night on 07 November 2007 - 03:13 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Worry not, you can see the videos at Go Dreamer's YouTube profile.

Now to wait for today's 1UP update. It's suppose to be a look back at the original game plus an interview.

I did think about looking trought Go Dreamer's YouTube profile... If it had ever passed trought my head the possibility of her being Bakuragirl17. People should have the same nickname aroung the big, BIG world of the internet. D: That way I'de be watching the movies 5 minutes ago. Fortunally, wait 5 more minutes for a NiGHTS video never killed anyone and I wasn't the first.

Thank you both for the help. :)

And now, if you'll excuse me, I have a set of movies that I should have already seen about 24 hours ago... Or something like that.

#24089 1UP JoD news all week! :)

Posted by Dark Night on 07 November 2007 - 02:49 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

:) Go Dreamer)-->
QUOTE (^_^ Go Dreamer @ Nov 7 2007, 01:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry I took so long! My Windows Movie Maker was acting stupid, then It took me forever to upload the vids onto Youtube!!! But finally I'm done! I combined all the small gamplay clips into one big one, Just like Machenstein suggested! ^_^ So for those who can't view the videos on 1UP, here you go!! Enjoy!! ^_^:

JoD Gameplay Part 1

JoD Gameplay Part 2[/quote]

;__;

"The video you have requested is not available.

If you have recently uploaded this video, you may need to wait a few minutes for the video to process."

*hits head on desk. HARD*

#23991 1UP JoD news all week! :)

Posted by Dark Night on 06 November 2007 - 09:51 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Oh dear. I just noticed that I've been infront of this pc for over an hour and I STILL haven't seen ONE movie from the start to the end.

:D Go Dreamer... WHERE ARE YOU ?! I need that Youtube movie. @.<

And btw, I don't care what the fanbase says, I'm with Reala5481. That Reala SCARES me.

Damn black creepy lips of doom. @.@

#24125 1UP JoD news all week! :)

Posted by Dark Night on 07 November 2007 - 05:42 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

It's funny because yesterday at exactly 12:23 PM I made a post much similar to the one above and 1UP actually did update shortly after. That's why I just posted at 12:24 PM, in hopes that 1UP will update again.

And they still haven't. Come on 1UP, I'm super serial! Seriaaaaaal!

I'm guessing that you should have posted exactly at 12:23 PM, because the 12:24 PM post didn't work quite as well as you predicted... o.<

#24129 1UP JoD news all week! :)

Posted by Dark Night on 07 November 2007 - 05:49 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I know! I was one minute too late. Now the spell will never work. =(

How could you, Machenstein ? We thought we could trust you... No one though it was necessary to warn you, thinking you could do it in time... We trusted you...

AND YOU FAILED!! D:

Now how is the intire NiGHTS community suposed to wait this long for the interview ? Tell me, HOW ?! D:<

#24353 1UP JoD news all week! :)

Posted by Dark Night on 08 November 2007 - 07:44 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I'll youtube them if you want.

Also.

They have a transcript up, with additonal questions not featured in the video. Reading now.

http://www.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3164230

Oh, if I have the interview written, them you don't need to bother. I can always read it.

Thank you both anyways. :3

#24344 1UP JoD news all week! :)

Posted by Dark Night on 08 November 2007 - 07:31 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I hear ya, Jof- My work connection is maddeningly slow, especially at GameVideos.. takes practically half an hour to load 5 or six minutes of video much of the time

THAT fast ? o.o

Last night mine took about an hour to load... I don't know... 30 SECONDS OF VIDEO ?! D:

I'm not watching that interview in the nearest future. ;__;

Go_Dreamer, WHERE ARE YOU WITH YOUR POWERS OF THE YOUTUBE ?! D:

#24131 1UP JoD news all week! :)

Posted by Dark Night on 07 November 2007 - 05:57 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Im going to enjoy this fun song in the meantime:
<a href="http://youtube.com/watch?v=3Bi4ONj3p-k" target="_blank">http://youtube.com/watch?v=3Bi4ONj3p-k</a>

I'm actually more intertained with your avatar. :3

Posted Image

You make puppies sad. >: And NiD forum members with spiky items.

Shame on you.

PS.: Why the hell are these 2 posts merging together ? @.@

#24364 1UP JoD news all week! :)

Posted by Dark Night on 08 November 2007 - 08:17 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

When I first heard about the DS coming out, I thought it would be the perfect system for a NiGHTS game. However my boyfriend shook his head and said that would make the game to simple and not fun at all. It just wouldn't seem right. Maybe he is right..... Now that I think about it, there would be a lot of problems....

I think that maybe NiGHTS in the DS wouldn't be much of a bad idea... IF it were only a mere a mini game (I wanted to use another word, but my mind seems to have blocked... @.@), like the one they seem to have in the PSO. Nothing much, just a small game where you lead NiGHTS trought the loops and beat scores.

Now, if you're thinking on an actuall game with bosses and everything, then I agree, it's not a good idea. Beating a boss using a stick to control NiGHTS doesn't seem that fun. -.-