Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Drakesong's Content

There have been 3 items by Drakesong (Search limited from 28-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#49182 NiGHTS into Dreams for PS2

Posted by Drakesong on 28 April 2008 - 02:42 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

The good:
- Nice compilation of NiD and Christmas NiGHTS
- Looks WAY better
- You can watch all the videos and see the pictures (NiGHTs museum of Christmas NiGHTS)
- You can check your Nightopians (CN feature)

The bad:
- No 2P Mode
- No extras such as Score Attack, Link Attack, Sonic into Dreams, Karaoke and Music Box from Christmas NiGHTS, also, you don't have the option play as Reala that you had in CN, you can only play as him/her on April 1st
- Was not released worldwide. Stupid idea if you ask me, since you just had to change the VERY few lines in JP and make it NTSC, done... Thanks to that, we only have 2 options, 1- download the game and copy, 2- Buy a swap disc and order the game from JP, which, will cost a lot more money.

The game is still very good. Idk if it's worth buying a new console and "upgrading" it so you can run DVD-R, but i guess if you are adiehardfan like me, i guess it's worth. If you just like the game, play it on your Sega Saturn, or download the Iso and run the old game on SSF (Saturn emulator)

#48846 NiGHTS into Dreams... for mobiles ?

Posted by Drakesong on 25 April 2008 - 04:16 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

http://www.nightsintodreams.com/NiD/violet/games/game.htm

I have a couple of screenshots from it (it was a basic snake game) but i lost the other information that you just gave XD So together we have solved a mystery (sort of) lol.

Cheers! XD

Could you please post the Screenshots you have ? :angry:

#48170 NiGHTS into Dreams... for mobiles ?

Posted by Drakesong on 20 April 2008 - 10:28 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

I'm trying to find this game too and if possible put it on my Sony w200.
If anyone has any screenshot of the gam, could you please post it ?