Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

mattdude's Content

There have been 19 items by mattdude (Search limited from 30-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#33161 Which game did you like better NID or NJOD?

Posted by mattdude on 31 December 2007 - 08:47 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I just wanted to know from people that have played NId and NJOD which one did you like better?

#32545 How do you make mepians?

Posted by mattdude on 28 December 2007 - 05:11 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

allright sweet! are usualley a pian and a maren next to each other... what lvls you recomend to get them at?

#32513 How do you make mepians?

Posted by mattdude on 28 December 2007 - 06:30 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Bash into a maren and have it crash into a pian. It'll lay an egg and inside will be a cute lil' mepian. Or I heard you can paraloop a maren and a pian together, and it'll show up as a mepian in your My Dream.

ths may sound stupid but when you say bash do you mean I need to fling blue crystals ( what will and helen throw) at a meran and maek it hit into a pian so they will make lay a egg??

Bash into a maren and have it crash into a pian. It'll lay an egg and inside will be a cute lil' mepian. Or I heard you can paraloop a maren and a pian together, and it'll show up as a mepian in your My Dream.

ths may sound stupid but when you say bash do you mean I need to fling blue crystals ( what will and helen throw) at a meran and maek it hit into a pian so they will make lay a egg??

#32448 How do you make mepians?

Posted by mattdude on 27 December 2007 - 10:52 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

how do you know what a pian a mespian and all the other things look like?? does anybody have photos so they could show me so I can breed soem together??

#32414 In my Dream..

Posted by mattdude on 27 December 2007 - 07:50 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I invite my friends, and and it says they are coming but I dont know how to accept them in...anbody know what to press??

#32411 COMMUNiTY Wii FRiEND CODES

Posted by mattdude on 27 December 2007 - 07:41 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

My code is: 3050-6233-5471
Added EVERYONE else. Please add me! I'm anxious to play with someone who isn't in Japan. XP They always win... >->
First Post! :P

hey Jin, my town isnt working right can you open your garden and see if it works then???

#32213 COMMUNiTY Wii FRiEND CODES

Posted by mattdude on 26 December 2007 - 07:29 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Nymph I will add u and Master D, we should play some time..

#32123 COMMUNiTY Wii FRiEND CODES

Posted by mattdude on 25 December 2007 - 10:37 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Merry christmas all!!! I just got the today!!! and it is awesome!!! I love it, I wanted to get soem friends codes so I can visit some ones dream. If you have a friend code and want to add me tell me thanks =)

my friend code is- 2921-7814-6844

I have added >>EVERYONE<< add me =) 2921-7814-6844

#31665 My Dream Info

Posted by mattdude on 22 December 2007 - 12:54 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

this may soundweird too u all but My dreams make me think about animal corssing kinda...like keeping ur town perfect and meeting new ppl....but in a different way.. is my dreams preatty cool|???

#31657 help on NID...

Posted by mattdude on 22 December 2007 - 12:09 AM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

okay,cool ty for helping EVERYBODY!! I really appriciate it!. my bro is picking me up one..I hope it will work...if it doesnt then....I will get a refund on it then..

#31655 help on NID...

Posted by mattdude on 22 December 2007 - 12:05 AM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

it doesnt say NTSC or any of them....it says manufactured in US and its the color is all Purple..like the writing.

#31651 help on NID...

Posted by mattdude on 21 December 2007 - 11:58 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

it says Nights int to Dreams...

(on left side sega saturn and Nights are trademarks of Sega. All rights reserved))

then on left side says U.s. Patent 5,371,792/5460,374.

then some other stuff then says http://www.sega.com

Sega saturn
Not for resale SEGA k-A

81048B

-----whats weird is the music part works perfectly...I dont even know hwoto boot up the game..but I hope when I get my doctor fix scratcher thing, I hope it will fix my game... ><

#31648 help on NID...

Posted by mattdude on 21 December 2007 - 11:52 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

NTSC???? what you mean?

#31645 help on NID...

Posted by mattdude on 21 December 2007 - 11:40 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

I got it on amazon..there isnt that many scratches.....but it jsut doesnt work ><...

I jsut got the system...and what I am supposed to do is go to the upper left right?? that is hwo u make it work? like the game to start up?

#31642 help on NID...

Posted by mattdude on 21 December 2007 - 11:31 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

yeah its scratched up a lot >< I jsut bought it too >< dang waste of 25 bucks...hmmI will try cleaning it..

it just keeps sending me to the music station ><...got any sugestions???

u think a disc shaver will do the job?? I could go buy one....

#31633 help on NID...

Posted by mattdude on 21 December 2007 - 11:12 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

I just got Nights into dreams and my sega saturn today!!! but the weird thing is I put the game in and it went to this thing where u just listen to music.....like the entire soundtrack...I dont get how to paly the game...if any one knows that would be great ty!

it just lets me listen to music..how do I go to the place so I can play games?? any body know?

#31377 Analog Stick

Posted by mattdude on 20 December 2007 - 09:48 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

very random, my Sega saturn just got shipped today..but NID hasnt arrived yet >< and I am leaving in 2 days so I hope I get it before tomorrow! ><

#31340 Analog Stick

Posted by mattdude on 20 December 2007 - 07:09 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

so the Gamecube controller is the controller to use JoD with??? is the wii mote really bad? or just hard to control with???

-I have never played nights into dreams >< wish I have but I havent...I just bought nights into dreams and a sega saturn for 20 bucks each on amazon..

-I just got JoD today but cant open until christmas.... kinda sucks but its going to be awesome!

is it worth getting a sega saturn game pad or just stick to the controller for NID????

#31335 COMMUNiTY Wii FRiEND CODES

Posted by mattdude on 20 December 2007 - 06:51 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I don't get JoD till christmas...and when I get it I will add all of you. Is the game pretty fun? kinda like NID?