Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

SladeJT's Content

There have been 9 items by SladeJT (Search limited from 30-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#12524 NiGHTS in Second Life?

Posted by SladeJT on 24 August 2007 - 05:35 AM in Community Corner

Flying dildos? O_O

I might join because you guys are there. Could someone refer me?

Heh, just go over to http://secondlife.com/ and register. Then download.

The credit-card thing is entirely optional, mind you.

#12123 What do you love to do in a dream?

Posted by SladeJT on 21 August 2007 - 11:58 PM in Dream Discussion

I don't lucid-dream often, since I usually fall asleep in the middle of reading a book. When I do... well, it depends on where I am.

If I'm in some sort of city, I hunt down the nearest library and check out what they have there. I remember reading the most beautiful story in a three-story crystal book-store, but I couldn't remember what it was about when I woke up... When I'm not reading, I walk around and look at the place.

If I'm lost in a forest or some such place, I literally run around and call out for help. I do not like to be alone in dangerous places... Problem is, I'm usually by myself in my dreams, which means that if I'm in the middle of the desert or a rainforest, I get REALLY scared.

#12096 NiGHTS in Second Life?

Posted by SladeJT on 21 August 2007 - 07:30 PM in Community Corner

Your chemistry teacher lent you Soul Reaver 2? Cool.

#12078 NiGHTS in Second Life?

Posted by SladeJT on 21 August 2007 - 04:32 PM in Community Corner

*looks confused* NiGHTS and Jackle thing? What do uoi mean by that?

#12077 Night Over!

Posted by SladeJT on 21 August 2007 - 04:31 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hello. Sorry, I was busy.

Viper: I meant my chair, not the model's.

CORNSiLK: I'll be sure to, and I sure I will. :3

Animejosse: Hello an- ... you! xD *is Naryu Juran on SL*

Inubu: *shakes back* Same here.

Ideya: *smiles* Thank you, and I will try.

#12066 NiGHTS in Second Life?

Posted by SladeJT on 21 August 2007 - 02:21 PM in Community Corner

xD Hey iNSOMNiAC!

As iN said, there is a group in SL named "Dream into NiGHTS". I am Naryu Juran, the Wizeman of the group. iN is the Reala. Hope to see you there! :3

*goes back to making stuff*

#12063 Night Over!

Posted by SladeJT on 21 August 2007 - 02:10 PM in Introduce Yourself

Thank you, and yeah... My brother suggested that I get a seat that, in such a way, doesn't... show certain things.

I'll take up his suggestion when the time comes. xD

#12060 Ever encounter NiGHTS?

Posted by SladeJT on 21 August 2007 - 11:54 AM in Dream Discussion

I once (and only once) dreamt of NiGHTS him/her/itself.

I was sitting on an ice-skating rink. No one was there but me, for some reason I kept trying to stand on the ice, but every time I tried, I fell. I heard someone skate over to me. He asked me if I needed a hand. I looked up, and there was NiGHTS- except he wasn't in his usual outfit. He looked like a human, but with short red hair, crystalline blue eyes, a white sweater (with a pink 'diamond' pattern), and what looked like black pants (but when the light hit them, they were really dark purple). Obviously, I nodded and he helped me stand. We skated around and around, laughing our heads off every time one of us fell on their rear. It wasn't till near the end that he actually spoke again. He looked behind me and then gave me a melancholy smile. "I have to go, now." "Aw... why? We were having a lot of fun!" His eyes brimmed with tears. "I'm sorry, but I cannot stay." He let go and began to walk away. Right before he reached the edge of the rink, he turned around and looked at me again. "Thank you, though." "For what?" "For sharing your dream with me." And with that he was gone. And then I woke up. No clue what he saw behind me... -_-;

I know that it sounds completely sappy, but... *shrugs* After that one time, I never actually saw him/her face to face again. Once I saw 'him' a small dot in the sky, another I was in a cafe and overheard someone talk about NiGHTS as a female (which was kind of odd, but he DID look feminine), and in another I was hiding from Reala who had (apparently) just been beaten by NiGHTS and wanted to use me as a punching bag.

#12059 Night Over!

Posted by SladeJT on 21 August 2007 - 11:31 AM in Introduce Yourself

*yawns* Good morning.

Hello, I am SladeJT and I (obviously) love NiGHTS into Dreams... . From its graphics and gameplay to its plot, it is one of my all time favorites.

I also love to draw and recently have been writing stories about various games I enjoy.

I will be starting college soon and am going to major in 'Art and Design'. The only thing that has me worried is... well... drawing human-models. o-O And painting, but that's because I am absolutely terrible at that.

Anyways, good morning and I hope that you all have had pleasent dreams. :3