Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Mykonos's Content

There have been 1 items by Mykonos (Search limited from 30-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#85474 5 Things.

Posted by Mykonos on 20 December 2009 - 04:11 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

1. My Dream.
I loved the Chao Gardens in the Sonic Adventure games. I spent more time in them than the games themselves. (And I spent a lot of time playing the main game). I just loved those little guys, and the Nightopians have been the closest thing to a Chao Garden in years.

2. Soundtrack.
There were some great songs here. It's been a while since I've taken a listen, but the Spider-Boss (Bella?) had one of the greatest boss tunes I've ever heard.

3. Cutscenes.
There were some beautiful cutscenes in this game, you know, the really detailed ones, not the ones that used in-game character models. JoD was my first real NiGHTS game, and these cutscenes really helped me get a feel of what NiGHTS is like; at least, the closest feel I'll get until I play NiGHTS Into Dreams.

4. The Game Itself.
As stated in 3., I haven't played NiD, so I couldn't compare this game to the original; therefore, I enjoyed it quite a bit more than what others may have. The gameplay was unlike anything I had played before. Though admittedly I would have preferred an absence of the on-foot levels.

And I can't quite think of a 5 just yet. My ex still has this game, one year later. She lives rather far away, and I mailed it to her so she could play it. She got stuck at Memory Forest, and supposedly has terrible memory. I miss this game.