Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Knight-of-the-Wind's Content

There have been 11 items by Knight-of-the-Wind (Search limited from 27-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#82823 The Knight is HERE!

Posted by Knight-of-the-Wind on 22 November 2009 - 04:41 PM in Introduce Yourself

Welcome,visitor!
I´m new here,too! :lol:

WOOP! Now I'm not alone! :D
HELLO!

#82769 The Knight is HERE!

Posted by Knight-of-the-Wind on 22 November 2009 - 02:32 AM in Introduce Yourself

Yes we are, Kisukoroozoolofoomadooo. :D

o_O i think someone needs to put down the crack pipe and step away from the keyboard :D

#82766 The Knight is HERE!

Posted by Knight-of-the-Wind on 22 November 2009 - 02:30 AM in Introduce Yourself

hey now, this is a running thing between noctoure and i, because we're cool! :D

but yes, in all seriousness, did you send out any emails?

Hey! I'd be cool too if I had a Graphics Tablet and a name that can be changed to make unpronounceable words...

and yes I did send the e-mails

#82764 The Knight is HERE!

Posted by Knight-of-the-Wind on 22 November 2009 - 02:27 AM in Introduce Yourself

shhh noctoroozoolo, that was a secret ;D not to him though, he feels the full force of the socktarine combo!

Noctoroozoolo?! wtf are you smoking boy?!

#82762 The Knight is HERE!

Posted by Knight-of-the-Wind on 22 November 2009 - 02:25 AM in Introduce Yourself

You have to wait for his evil couterpart to hit you with the tangerine sock o' doom? I hear Kisuke just likes to run around bludgeoning people with fruit on a daily basis. :D

True that, true that....

#82757 The Knight is HERE!

Posted by Knight-of-the-Wind on 22 November 2009 - 02:19 AM in Introduce Yourself

and when he says terrible...he means it! :D oi, who's uruhara?

Uruhara is your evil counterpart who fills a sock with tangerines then proceeds to smack me over the head with it...

#82753 The Knight is HERE!

Posted by Knight-of-the-Wind on 22 November 2009 - 02:08 AM in Introduce Yourself

HEYA NiGHTS COMMUNITY!
I am Knight-of-the-Wind (brother of Kisuke Urahara)
I'm here to help with the NiGHTS/All-star Racing Campaign

I've played both NiGHTS games and I'm terrible at them, but what the hey! IT'S AWESOME!

#82747 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Knight-of-the-Wind on 22 November 2009 - 01:48 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Kisukeroo, you never told me that you have a dearest sibling! I feel so left out. :D

This sure is attracting a lot of people, isn't it?

You think you feel left out, I've been sitting at home trying to figure out what the hell's been going on in the world of SEGA and Kisuke heres been off in lala land with you lot.

I feel so betrayed....

#82738 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Knight-of-the-Wind on 22 November 2009 - 01:21 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

enough of your tomfoolery! my dearest sibling, why exactly are you here...? just cant let me have any friends of my own can ya.... you can help pronto, get emailing, spread the word!

I know, O' sibling of mine, it's the main reason I'm here, to help the cause.
But always keep this close to your heart my dearest brother... THE BLACK SPOT brought to you by Blind Pew
:D

#82736 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Knight-of-the-Wind on 22 November 2009 - 01:09 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

oi! wtf are you doing here?!? man, you better help us or so help me, so help me!!! i'll beat you!

Just you try it laddie! I'll totally PWN you with my awesome talking sword that constantly puts me down.... awwwwwww

#82730 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Knight-of-the-Wind on 22 November 2009 - 12:04 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

At first I didn't want to believe NiGHTS wasn't on All-Stars Racing now I'm hoping with all my heart that he is DLC just so DiGi doesn't have to go near his NiGHTS collection with a flame... TT_TT

I've missed so much of this compaign just because I've joined way after everyone else...