Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Miles NiGHTS Prower's Content

There have been 10 items by Miles NiGHTS Prower (Search limited from 27-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#98830 Help

Posted by Miles NiGHTS Prower on 10 January 2012 - 12:15 PM in Community Corner

Thank you both for your help!

#98732 Help

Posted by Miles NiGHTS Prower on 22 December 2011 - 03:12 PM in Community Corner

Well I tried that and now I have an acount at word press that's useless. T_T

#98730 Help

Posted by Miles NiGHTS Prower on 22 December 2011 - 02:47 AM in Community Corner

EDiT: Oops, got ninja'd. :B

What do you mean by "NiD homepage"? The main page of the site? Or are you actually talking about the Oekaki?

Oh Forgive me for not clarifying, But I meant the main site! :)

#98726 High Res NiGHTS 1 artwork topic

Posted by Miles NiGHTS Prower on 21 December 2011 - 07:03 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Can Some one get me pictures of Christmas NiGHTS, Jackle, and Reala please?

#98725 Perfume

Posted by Miles NiGHTS Prower on 21 December 2011 - 03:40 PM in Community Corner

I don't really listen to Perfume but that song didn't sound bad and the music video was very entertaining. Before this thread, the only song of theirs I knew of was "Chocolate Disco" which gets stuck your head easily. At least I think it was them that made "Chocolate Disco."

Yes they did make chocolate disco. :)

#98724 Help

Posted by Miles NiGHTS Prower on 21 December 2011 - 03:37 PM in Community Corner

I need help! I can not find out how to register to the NID homepage! I know this is stupid. If you could help me I would like it very much!

#98715 Perfume

Posted by Miles NiGHTS Prower on 20 December 2011 - 12:08 PM in Community Corner

I do quite enjoy listening to a wonderful Japanese band who call the selves Perfume! Watch the video up there. I'm sure you'll see why I like them so much! :)

This song is one one of their newer singles, just in case you want to know.

#98714 Hi, I'm Miles NiGHTS Prower, but I'm mostly know as NiGHTS and Sonic

Posted by Miles NiGHTS Prower on 20 December 2011 - 12:00 PM in Introduce Yourself

Thank you! :)

#98710 Hi, I'm Miles NiGHTS Prower, but I'm mostly know as NiGHTS and Sonic

Posted by Miles NiGHTS Prower on 19 December 2011 - 11:49 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hello there! I'm Miles NiGHTS Prower. I'm almost always known as NiGHTS and Sonic! It sure is nice to finally be here! I really like this form! Thank you for reading. :)

#98709 Reala's other voice clip

Posted by Miles NiGHTS Prower on 19 December 2011 - 11:43 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

I think Reala says "NiGHTS, you will be defeated...."