Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Jeshire Airider's Content

There have been 4 items by Jeshire Airider (Search limited from 28-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#96228 Wow... gross/disturbing much?

Posted by Jeshire Airider on 25 April 2011 - 04:09 AM in Dream Discussion

Alright, so I have this reoccurring dream. Usually my mom can interpret my dreams when i can't, but even she was stumped on this.

I go to this cave for whatever reason, and it's filled with this toxic waste, and theres this... plastic... rubber substance building up on the walls. There's a lady working at a platform in the cave, which opens up a bit by the time I get there. But I always die before I get on the platform to talk to this lady, who looks really sick. I know i gotta get her out of there, for that reason, but I just can't.
As for the toxic waste- it burns me, I literally throw up my guts, or I drown in it, or get stuck in the plastic/rubber stuff and waste away myself while I watch the lady on the platform get Worse. There are many ways this dream ends, but never with me alive.

#96227 Twilight: Love it or Hate it?

Posted by Jeshire Airider on 25 April 2011 - 03:57 AM in Community Corner

It's not for me, personally. Though, i hadn't heard of the manga. Miiiight try it, see if that's worth it at least.

"The real difference is that Joe Rowling is a great writer and Stephanie Myer can't write worth a darn. She not very good," Is the Stephen King quote that comes to mine for the book, and the movies... For me just as good as her writing. Rushed, I think.

#96224 No tomato-throwing please.

Posted by Jeshire Airider on 25 April 2011 - 03:39 AM in Introduce Yourself

Thank you two for the welcome~!
And water balloons you say? *mischievous laughter*

#96214 No tomato-throwing please.

Posted by Jeshire Airider on 24 April 2011 - 08:57 PM in Introduce Yourself

I'm here, yes. I'm also not friends so much with a certain someone I will not mention.
I hope to join many discussions and RP's here. Mostly I wish not to be thrown out a window.
I'll keep my personal beliefs to myself...
But oh, the nostalgia of this place...~♥