Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Wow... gross/disturbing much?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Jeshire Airider

Jeshire Airider

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Alright, so I have this reoccurring dream. Usually my mom can interpret my dreams when i can't, but even she was stumped on this.

I go to this cave for whatever reason, and it's filled with this toxic waste, and theres this... plastic... rubber substance building up on the walls. There's a lady working at a platform in the cave, which opens up a bit by the time I get there. But I always die before I get on the platform to talk to this lady, who looks really sick. I know i gotta get her out of there, for that reason, but I just can't.
As for the toxic waste- it burns me, I literally throw up my guts, or I drown in it, or get stuck in the plastic/rubber stuff and waste away myself while I watch the lady on the platform get Worse. There are many ways this dream ends, but never with me alive.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
This could mean there's something you have to do, but you feel like something is holding you back and is really hurting and burning you up inside to the point where something awful happens and you just let everything loose like that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users