Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Envy's Content

There have been 25 items by Envy (Search limited from 27-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#85000 Reala plush for sale

Posted by Envy on 15 December 2009 - 02:41 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I guess it was just a combination of a bad ending time and everybody being afraid to bid because they thought they couldn't afford it. XD I guess the person who won should be thanking you all for not jacking up the price.

what you do is, you claim it got mangled somehow, and cancel the selling -_- then resell it as someone else with different pics, then make sure it gets more next time XD and the reason i never bid was because i was at work at that very moment, had i been at home i'd have bid on it for you

Eh... I could never do that, it would be unfair to the buyer. :P

#84951 Reala plush for sale

Posted by Envy on 14 December 2009 - 05:28 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I would have just kept it for that price! It's not even half of what I paid for it.

O.o Did someone from the forum win it?

#84947 Reala plush for sale

Posted by Envy on 14 December 2009 - 05:17 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

;) Wow, guess no one really wanted it that bad.

#84937 Reala plush for sale

Posted by Envy on 14 December 2009 - 03:04 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Just a reminder that the auction ends in about 2 hours.

And btw, if anyone was wondering, the reserve price is only $50. I was forced to put up a reserve price by my mother who doesn't believe that Reala will actually sell. >_>

#84509 Reala plush for sale

Posted by Envy on 09 December 2009 - 11:05 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I've found three and yes, some of them look a bit less like their eyes are velcroed on. o.o although this is the only one that's got a picture of the tag anywhere. (why're they called UFOs, anyway?)

From wikipedia:

"Japanese claw vending machines are sometimes called UFO catchers (used by Sega as the brand for their claw machine, also used as a genericized trademark), referring to the UFO-like look of its claw."

http://en.wikipedia....vending_machine

#84501 Reala plush for sale

Posted by Envy on 09 December 2009 - 09:56 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Curse my lack of internet monies! D: And... also that the bidding on this will probably go nuts. XD

I founds a Pian, is it official? o.o

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item518efbd41f

It... might be? Considering the Pian's tag, it looks the same as Reala's tag, but the Pian has more of a paper-like material while Reala has a silky one. O.o I don't know if that makes a difference.

Maybe you can ask someone who has one?

#84479 Reala plush for sale

Posted by Envy on 09 December 2009 - 05:25 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I've been considering this for a little while now, but I finally decided to sell my Reala plush I won a few months ago. As sad as it is to say this, my love for the NiGHTS series isn't as great as it used to be. :D All he's doing right now is sitting on my self collecting dust and I really think Ree should go to someone who has more interest in owning him. Plus, Christmas is coming up and I do need the extra cash.... and I think a reala plush would be a great Christmas present to any NiGHTS fan out there.

So here's the listing: http://cgi.ebay.com/...=STRK:MESELX:IT

If you have any questions or would like to see more pictures, let me know.

#82161 A VERY IMPORTANT LIVE BROADCAST YOU NEED TO SEE

Posted by Envy on 19 November 2009 - 07:24 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

@Envy: Bucket?

Yes... a bucket would be nice. T^T

#82159 A VERY IMPORTANT LIVE BROADCAST YOU NEED TO SEE

Posted by Envy on 19 November 2009 - 07:12 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

I didn't think I would be able to make it to the live viewing, but I ended up getting sick in between classes. @_@

There's less than an hour left now. :) Hopefully i won't be running for the bathroom every 5 minutes during the broadcast.

#79164 Ripping cut-scenes?

Posted by Envy on 18 October 2009 - 09:15 PM in Creative Stuff!

Might I suggest easycap? It's much cheaper than dazzle and easycap does record great quality videos when you have it on the right settings.

Here's a tutorial for the set up: http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

One to get the best quality:

And a link to buy it: http://www.amazon.co...-...0085&sr=8-4

You do need a few extra splitters and cables (as shown in the set up video) in order to play the game on your tv while you record, but it's not necessary if you just want to record the cutscenes.

I was going to record all the JoD cutscenes myself, but I have almost an entire Breath of Fire DQ playthrough to record still and like 30 cutscenes to record from Star Ocean 4, so I don't have the time.

#78889 NiGHTS stuff on ebay

Posted by Envy on 16 October 2009 - 02:59 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

i'll gladly take him off your hands if you dont want him! :D

:D No way.

#78882 NiGHTS stuff on ebay

Posted by Envy on 16 October 2009 - 02:53 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Reala will never live this down. NiGHTS is in demand.

This requires amusing doodles on the train tommorow...

Yeah... I would have rather won NiGHTS. :D

#78870 NiGHTS stuff on ebay

Posted by Envy on 16 October 2009 - 02:46 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

WOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW

What an amazing finish!!!

NiGHTS goes for $240 outta nowhere and then everyone forgets about Reala and he only went for $120!

What a fun night

I guess I got lucky that NiGHTS and Reala's auctions ended so close together. :D

#78863 NiGHTS stuff on ebay

Posted by Envy on 16 October 2009 - 02:44 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

*eye twitch* I won..... Reala? :D

#78853 NiGHTS stuff on ebay

Posted by Envy on 16 October 2009 - 02:38 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

HAHAAAA!! Got the shirt! XD Trying to sniper my ass? Who do you think you're messing with? This is a dream paradox, baaaaby!!

Thanks a lot DiGi XD

You guys are lucky I'm a cheapskate. I have $1600 to do with what I please yet I find myself reluctant to use it. >_>

#69511 The Song Title Game

Posted by Envy on 29 April 2009 - 11:12 PM in Community Corner

Forgiven- Alanis Morisette

#68108 Star Ocean is back

Posted by Envy on 05 March 2009 - 09:49 PM in Community Corner

I got to the final boss, messed around a bit in battle, but then decided that I was too upset about it to fight him (Because I knew who he was and I cried enough over him already T^T). And I had saved right before I went in, so that wasn't a problem. So I started a new game to try and calm down for a while and when I went to save the new game, I overwrote my original file.... So I haven't beaten the final boss yet, but I'm getting there again. It won't take too long now that I know what to do.

There are secret dungeons, I don't know when I'll get to them though. (I know for sure the Ethereal Queen and Gabriel are there somewhere. in there.)

The game is pure awesome. X3 I like the added battle elements like rush mode and backside attacks. It seems like it's easier to level up now too. Private actions are easier to find, since you can find most of them aboard the Calnus while traveling to your destinations. Item creation is okay... but I liked SO3's far better (uh, why does Welch have purple hair?)

As for characters I don't think I hate any of them this time around (again, I won't mention who my favorite is for spoiler reasons). However some need to be... more dynamic. Like Edge and Reimi are basically copies of Fayt and Sophia... personality-wise, looks, and for another reason (which is a major spoiler). Arumat is basically Albel, except name calling consists of "lad" and "amateurs" in place of "worm" and "maggot". He even has an attack called dragon roar.

I didn't like the fact that there weren't any optional characters. You have what's given to you. The only time you get to choose between two characters is during a cleared game play through.... but I won't go into why you can do that either, because it's a spoiler. (Crowe isn't playable at all... well he could be a super secret character, but nobody knows yet)

I can't think of anything else at the moment, but if you have anymore questions just ask away! :3

#68031 Star Ocean is back

Posted by Envy on 02 March 2009 - 07:16 PM in Community Corner

Any one else get the chance to play it yet? I got all the way up to the final boss (which I didn't beat) and then accidentally wrote over my first file when I started a new game. :P

....Maybe I did it unconsciously..... I was pretty depressed about my favorite character
Spoiler
after all.. T^T

For anyone who's played SO4:
What do you think of the story?
Who's your main party members/ favorite characters?
Anything you don't like about it?

#67401 Star Ocean is back

Posted by Envy on 10 February 2009 - 03:24 PM in Community Corner

Are these re-releases for PSP only?

I only had the chance to play demos of the PS2 installment, and I've never seen the 1st... but I do own the second game (PS1).

Yes it's just for psp and you haven't seen the first because it was a Japan-only release.
I wish i could play the second... :D I've only played the third.

Btw anyone notice that the main protagonists in each Star Ocean game alternate hair colors. In the first game Roddick has blue hair, in the second Claude has blonde hair, in the third Fayt has blue hair, and in the fourth Edge has blonde hair. XD

#66171 Best NiGHTS Quotes

Posted by Envy on 08 January 2009 - 04:56 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

"Shut up, Wizeman!"

#65840 Star Ocean is back

Posted by Envy on 31 December 2008 - 07:48 PM in Community Corner

Yes! Giant Bunnies!!!! X3

10 or more characters to choose from (more likely 12)

Really? So maybe the 7 that we know of are the characters you get no matter what and then there's a few optional characters? :(

Hm... Lot's of cameos from Star Ocean 1-3 and Valkyrie Profile (and possibly other games such as Radiata Stories) can be expected as well. :D
But other than what we pretty much know will be in it, what do you want to be put in it?
I personally want there to be battle trophies again. I wasn't really good at getting them in SO3, but it's always really exciting when you do get them. XD

#65775 Star Ocean is back

Posted by Envy on 30 December 2008 - 05:42 PM in Community Corner

Star Ocean 4!!! *swoons*
I'm getting an Xbox 360 so I can play it.

I love the characters this time around. The graphics look amazing.
I like how the storyline takes place before SO3 too.... I wonder if there will be references to
Spoiler

#65696 Space Channel 5

Posted by Envy on 27 December 2008 - 09:41 PM in Community Corner

I bought it, but could not figure out how to play it for the life of me. @_@ Now it lives on my ps2 game shelf.... maybe I'll pick it up again sometime before school starts.

#65444 Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories

Posted by Envy on 18 December 2008 - 05:31 PM in Community Corner

Really? Than how come I haven't seen it?

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?...uct_id=10715062

Maybe you're not looking in the right places... I know for a fact that it's in stock at my walmart and gamestop.

#65438 Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories

Posted by Envy on 17 December 2008 - 10:52 PM in Community Corner

Because they released it in America this month, I believe.