Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Leonhart's Content

There have been 119 items by Leonhart (Search limited from 03-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#93980 Space Channel 5

Posted by Leonhart on 21 October 2010 - 11:11 AM in Community Corner

Oh lordy, I remember Kier vs SEGA...

Whacky Deee–Lite lady xD

#93604 Pokémon Black and White Discussion Thread

Posted by Leonhart on 22 September 2010 - 02:11 PM in Community Corner

I think the link to the E-mail is in this post ---> http://pokebeach.com...coverage-begins (It's bold'ed blue)

I'm sick of Water Pokemon Master and his everlasting drama-fest. From his near deportation in Japan to his constant bashing of PokeJungle/every other Pokemon Site,
and now this. Seriously...

But anywayz...

I'm really liking most of the designs in this Gen, it has that really fresh feeling, even to a veteran Red/Blue player. Favorites would have to be Vaivanilla (Ice-Cream Dude),
Erufuun (Sheepy-thang) and Agirudar (Ninja Bug). And surprisingly, i'm realy happy with the Legendaries too. :lol:

#93546 Marvel Vs. CAPCOM 3

Posted by Leonhart on 20 September 2010 - 04:11 AM in Community Corner

WESKER OH GOD YES. ^__________________^

So much awesome.....so much<3

#93484 Phantasy Star Online 2 Announced!

Posted by Leonhart on 17 September 2010 - 11:06 AM in The NiGHTS Syndicate Group

I'm so freaking excited!

The only songs from PSU that really stuck with me were the Clyez City track and Save the World (AOTI Remix)~

EXCITEDNESS!

#93461 Pokémon Black and White Discussion Thread

Posted by Leonhart on 16 September 2010 - 08:45 PM in Community Corner

Okay guys, Complete List Of New Pokemon!

http://www.serebii.n...e/pokemon.shtml

Have fun~ ^___^

#93430 Phantasy Star Online 2 Announced!

Posted by Leonhart on 16 September 2010 - 10:22 AM in The NiGHTS Syndicate Group

That's right people, Phantasy Star is returning to PC's!

Posted Image

Phantasy Star Online 2 - Debut TGS Trailer

DISCUSS THE RETURN OF THE NiGHTS SYNDICATE. 8D

#93346 Pokémon Black and White Discussion Thread

Posted by Leonhart on 11 September 2010 - 08:40 AM in Community Corner

SOMEONE PLZ POST A REPLY! T_T I feel bad for quadruple posting...

It looks like CoroCoro has started to leak, so here are a few scans. I'll also post the link to the rumored info and Dex Listing from PokeExperto at Poke Beach. CLICK THIS LINK!

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
---------------------------
The Plasma guy with the eyepiece is named Geechisu.

N has a Choroneko (the Dark-type cat).

Reshiram's signature attack is Cross Fire while Zekrom's is Cross Thunder. Apparently when one Pokemon is hit by the other's attack the other's signature attack becomes more powerful.

Dento (Grass), Poddo (Fire), and Kon (Water) are the Sanyou City Gym Leaders. As stated in the previous post, the Gym specializes in Grass, Fire, and Water. Depending on the Starter Pokemon you choose, you will face the Gym Leader of the type that is stronger than you (like when you battle your rival in previous games). They will use their elemental monkeys and possibly other Pokemon of their type.

Jyanobii - Tsutarja evolution - Grass - Grass Snake Pokemon - 0.8m - 16.0kg - Overgrow
Chaobuu - Pokabu's evolution - Fire/Fighting - Fire Pig Pokemon - 1.0m - 55.5kg - Blaze
Futachimaru - Mijumaru's evolution - Water - Meditation Pokemon - 0.8m - 24.5kg - Torrent

Yanappu - Grass - Grass Monkey Pokemon - 0.6m - 10.5kg - Gluttony. It knows Acrobat.
Baoppu - Fire - High Temperature Pokemon - 0.6m - 11.0kg - Gluttony - New move called "Flame Burst" which damages nearby opponents.
Hiyappu - Water - Wave Splash Pokemon - 0.6m - 13.5kg - Gluttony - New move called "Boiling Water" which is Water-type move but can Burn.
Emonga - Electric/Flying - Flying Squirrel Pokemon - 0.4m - 5.0kg

One of Victini's attacks is named Flame Sphere and it inflicts Burn. It hits all Pokemon on the field, even your own.

Basurao - Violent Pokemon - Water - Reckless / Adaptability. Has two forms, as shown in the scan; the form you encounter depends on the version you have.
Yorterrie - Puppy Pokemon - Normal - Vital Spirit / Pick-Up. Based on a Yorkie. Has a new attack called "Cheer Up" which raises its Attack and Special Attack.
Choroneko - Bad Cat Pokemon - Dark - Limber / Acrobat

Desukaan - Coffin Pokemon - Ghost - Mummy. When attacked, the attacking Pokemon's ability is turned into Mummy as well. The Japanese for the ability sounds like "Mirror" so it's a pun because the ability keeps reflecting.

Ononokusu - Chin Horn Pokemon - Dragon - Rivalry / Mold Breaker. Has a new attack called "Dragon Tail."
Denchura - Electric Spider Pokemon - Bug/Electric - Compoundeyes / Tension. Its "Tension" ability prevents the opponent's Pokemon from eating Berries.
Doryuuzu - Earth's Core Pokemon - Ground/Steel - Sand Gun / Sand Power

Buffalon - Headbutt Cow Pokemon - Normal - Reckless / Herbivore. Knows a new attack called "Afro Break" which is a sort of Counter attack.
Dangoro - Mantle Pokemon - Rock - Sturdy. Has a new attack called "Drop Down" where it knocks Flying-types out of the sky, though it causes recoil damage.
Mebukijika - Shikijika's evolution - Season Pokemon - Normal/Grass - Herbivore / Chlorophyll. Its appearance changes with the season like its pre-evolution.
Tabunne - Healing Pokemon - Normal - Healing Heart / Regenerate. "Healing Heart" restores your partner's HP. It also knows a new attack called "Heal Beam" which heals your partners. The Chansey of this region?

Monmen - Cotton Ball Pokemon - Grass - Mischievous Heart / Pickpocket. Only available in Black.
Churine - Root Pokemon - Grass - Chlorophyll / Own Tempo. Only available in White. It has an attack called "Clear Smoke" that resets status changes.
Tamagetake - Mushroom Pokemon - Grass / Poison - Effect Spore - It's got a freakin' Poke Ball mushroom on its head. Since it looks like a Poke Ball, it surprises his opponents; that's where the "tamage" in his name comes (from "tamageru," to surprise). Obviously the Voltorb of this region.

#93344 Marvel Vs. CAPCOM 3

Posted by Leonhart on 11 September 2010 - 08:07 AM in Community Corner

So much Trish hate ;_;

I like her...

#93293 Pokémon Black and White Discussion Thread

Posted by Leonhart on 07 September 2010 - 10:32 AM in Community Corner

Just reminding you all that Black and White will be released next week, so get ready for a massive influx of news! ^^

#93019 Pokémon Black and White Discussion Thread

Posted by Leonhart on 22 August 2010 - 01:34 PM in Community Corner

Okayz, Pokemon Sunday revealed Yanappu today!

Posted Image

Grass Monkey Pokemon
Type: Grass
Ability: Gluttony
Height: ~2ft
Weight: 23.1lbs
New Move: Acrobat (Video shows it's effect in triple battle is to attack a pokemon on the far side of it, which is not normally possible.
Also, it's base power is doubled if the pokemon isn't holding an item.)

#92812 Summer of Sonic 2010

Posted by Leonhart on 12 August 2010 - 11:21 PM in Community Corner

Gah, this all sounds beyond awesome! I'm so coming next year. ^3^

#92735 Pokémon Black and White Discussion Thread

Posted by Leonhart on 07 August 2010 - 10:47 PM in Community Corner

Three cycles of seasons a year. Meaning each happens three time, not each season lasts four months, right? I'm confused.

Yup, each happens three times a year and they last for a month. :D

#92710 Pokémon Black and White Discussion Thread

Posted by Leonhart on 07 August 2010 - 02:56 PM in Community Corner

Emonga is totally going to be mah Bro<3

Also, it seems that the whole community was royally trolled by this FAKE CoroCoro scan. Elaborate bastards at 2ch. >______>

Posted Image

Meh, where's my real CoroCoro... ;_;

#92691 Pokémon Black and White Discussion Thread

Posted by Leonhart on 06 August 2010 - 11:27 PM in Community Corner

HURRY UP AND LEAK, COROCORO! >__________<

#92584 Pokémon Black and White Discussion Thread

Posted by Leonhart on 01 August 2010 - 11:13 PM in Community Corner

Here's some newer info from the recent Oha Suta.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Miruhoggu, the evolution of Minezumi.
Shikijika, the deer pokemon.
Pokemon Musicals introduced.
Team Plasma Grunts shown.

Remember, the next CoroCoro will be leaking in a few days! =D

#92431 Pokémon Black and White Discussion Thread

Posted by Leonhart on 25 July 2010 - 06:38 AM in Community Corner

Yeah, it is kinda weird~

I wonder what's going on with that? O_o

#92424 Pokémon Black and White Discussion Thread

Posted by Leonhart on 25 July 2010 - 05:07 AM in Community Corner

Pokemon Sunday just revealed the newest Legendary, Victini the Phantom Pokemon!

Posted Image

It's a WiFi event Pokemon and will be given away during the first month of Black and Whites release in Japan via the Liberty Ticket Download.

#92362 Marvel Vs. CAPCOM 3

Posted by Leonhart on 22 July 2010 - 01:47 PM in Community Corner

YES. AMATERASU. THANK YOU. CAPCOM. =3

#92357 Pokémon Black and White Discussion Thread

Posted by Leonhart on 22 July 2010 - 08:01 AM in Community Corner

News Alert! =D Looks like a Luvdisc Evo~

It's name translates as "Mamambo" (Mother Sunfish)

#92326 Super Street Fighter IV Discussion

Posted by Leonhart on 21 July 2010 - 02:55 PM in Community Corner

Revival!

Seems there may be new fighters soon...:http://kotaku.com/55...new-challengers

#92306 Street Fighter X Tekken

Posted by Leonhart on 20 July 2010 - 11:36 PM in Community Corner

It sounds like it could be pretty fun, but i'm not really as hyped for this as MvsC3.

I wouldn't mind kicking Jin's ass with Ryu though! I wonder what differences there are between each game?

#92145 Pokémon Black and White Discussion Thread

Posted by Leonhart on 17 July 2010 - 03:59 AM in Community Corner

Could there be new Eeveelutions? I HOPE SO!

There had better be! *shakes fist*

I've updated my first post with all the new stuff, check it out. ^__^

#92124 Random thought thread

Posted by Leonhart on 16 July 2010 - 01:55 PM in Community Corner

Did someone say Starlight Moonbeam? :_; *cries*

They'd better evolve Sudowoodo and Corsola...

#92122 Pokémon Black and White Discussion Thread

Posted by Leonhart on 16 July 2010 - 09:34 AM in Community Corner

Thanks everyone for posting the recent News and Pictures, been a bit swamped lately. Loving all the new info and Pokemon, can't wait for the next CoroCoro.

Here's some more shtuffz~

----------------
Gochiruzeru is exclusively found in Pokemon Black.

Rankurusu is exclusively found in Pokemon White.

A new Poison-type move called Coil (とぐろをまく) was named; it has 20 PP, but nothing else is know about it.

With regards to the Pokemon Global Link website, to get an Eeveelution to transfer to Black and White, you need to play a "Pokemon Labyrinth" mini-game. Depending
on how far you progress in the game will determine the Eeveelution you receive.

The next issue of CoroCoro magazine will be released on August 11th, which is a few days earlier than usual. It will contain a Black and White "Master Document,"
which will contain new Pokemon as well as a ton of information about the games.

----------------

<3

#91998 YUJI NAKA INTERVIEW!

Posted by Leonhart on 13 July 2010 - 01:46 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Ohmahgawd, this is such an awesome interview. *hi-five for the epic journalistic skillz* ^3^

My jaw dropped at the PC part. I was all like, WTF I WANT ONE NOW?! And it's really cool that Naka shows so much respect to the fans, he's such an amazing designer.