Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

NinMicroSega's Content

There have been 108 items by NinMicroSega (Search limited from 05-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#86736 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by NinMicroSega on 11 January 2010 - 05:27 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Tristan Oliver still brings doubt to the playing field:

http://www.tssznews....-nights-caucus/

This guy is a persistent ducking fouchebag.

#86689 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by NinMicroSega on 09 January 2010 - 06:44 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Anyone think Sega going to say why NiGHTS isn't in the game?

No. But I wouldn't doubt it if it has something to do with people not asking for NiGHTS, like what Sumo eluded to during Summer of SOnic '09...

NiGHTS is now the SEGA Superstars series' Roy.

#86687 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by NinMicroSega on 09 January 2010 - 06:01 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Is Julissa Aguirre confirmed out? It would make sense- she's helping the fanbase's campaign because she didn't get a job to voice new lines for NiGHTS. Are you guys going to add this fact to your campaign? By the way, where's her name in the list of fans for DON'T FORGET NiGHTS on Facebook? I can't seem to find it :/

EDIT: Found it. You have to click the "just fans" button, and her name is the first one, although she is using her alias instead...

#86643 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by NinMicroSega on 08 January 2010 - 05:01 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

It's a little something at least? XD; I dunno if I'm reading it quite right, but I thought I'd bring it up, see what you guys thought...

Keyword: AM3

It's Crazy Taxi.

#86097 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by NinMicroSega on 31 December 2009 - 05:28 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Oh, and don't forget
Posted Image

Which is going for $20 now (it used to be $30).

Sticking with the Wii, you'd be paying a total of ~$410 for all of those games; some of which aren't even offered on the Virtual Console service. There's your 360/PS3.

#86070 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by NinMicroSega on 31 December 2009 - 12:00 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

I have Wii, and it's current enough for me. I got because, frankly, it's the only one with games that I'd play. Samba de Amigo on Wii got DLC, so why shouldn't ASR?

In terms of capacity,

songs =/= character models w/ SFX, animations, etc.

But lordy, you'll probably mention Mega Man 9. Too bad Proto Man was an unlock key and not actual DLC. Even if he was DLC, last I checked, 8-bit sprites are close to 0 in memory compared to what Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing is comprised of.

The Wii cannot do it, plain and simple.

Also, way to miss out on actual good current-generation SEGA games like Bayonetta.

#86057 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by NinMicroSega on 30 December 2009 - 10:53 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

NiGHTS will only be on the Xbox 360. If DLC. Will anyone spend that much money on getting a new system just for one game?

You don't have a current-generation video game system at this rate? You people can't be serious. I have all of the systems, and I'm not even rich.

#86044 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by NinMicroSega on 30 December 2009 - 07:40 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

So far, it seems the exclusives will end up like this:

Xbox 360- Exclusive playable characters.
Wii- Exclusive Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing-branded steering wheel attachment (logo is black & white, though).
DS- Exclusive Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing-themed stylus.
PS3- Nothing.
PC- Nothing. (except modders will mod like crazy)

So... the Xbox 360 version is the only one worth getting.

#85825 Steve Lycett has been open to us about other characters. Why can't he be...

Posted by NinMicroSega on 26 December 2009 - 04:38 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

ToeJam & Earl
Segata Sanshiro
Nozomi Harasaki

As for Vectorman, I promised someone that I wouldn't post the email, but it definitely confirms that he will not be on the roster (before DLC, that is).

#85822 Steve Lycett has been open to us about other characters. Why can't he be...

Posted by NinMicroSega on 26 December 2009 - 03:54 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

This is really bothering me. Is Steve Lycett hiding this stupid mistake from the fans that SEGA made? He has told us about the fates of these other characters; why can't he tell us about NiGHTS? I still see doubt throughout the internet and I believe DiGi 100% regarding this, but it would definitely help the fanbase more if someone involved with the project came out and stated for a fact that NiGHTS isn't playable.

#85544 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by NinMicroSega on 21 December 2009 - 02:04 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

"Content Downloads" has not been changed from the Xbox game page since the update to make the title officially "Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing with Banjo-Kazooie".

Linky- http://www.xbox.com/...allstarsracing/

If DLC is exclusive to the Xbox 360 version, will you guys be getting that version? Or were you guys planning to get the 360 version all along?

#85366 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by NinMicroSega on 18 December 2009 - 06:51 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Saw the Banjo box art, went "wth, you replace NiGHTS with these two?! i'd rather Crash Bandicoot be in it!!!", raged a while, then went to Gamestop and pre-ordered the game for my Wii and DS. Yes, I'm crazy. Impatient too. ._.;

I'm getting these games as a birthday present to myself, but it would make my birthday that much more awesome if NiGHTS was a DLC. <3 I might even go to Gamestop in my NiGHTS cosplay if this happens(or doesn't. if it doesn't, i'm still cosplaying anyway).

You just preordered the Wii and DS versions. What happens when NiGHTS is confirmed as DLC?

You just foreshadowed shooting yourself in your own feet.

At least buy the PS3 version.

#85231 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by NinMicroSega on 17 December 2009 - 03:08 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

I feel the same way. I'm still gonna buy it without a doubt, because I love that Ulala and Billy H are playable, but I know that we tried our hardest either way to get NiGHTS in. And I believe that if we keep fighting, NiGHTS will be DLC.

Just some crappy unknown Australian magazine. Knowing the economy, the'll probably be shut down soon anyways. o^__________^o

Okay, even if the company is going to burn to the ground, you have to post a picture of the snippet. Not the whole page, just a snippet as proof of what you say. Maybe it has some info we don't know about yet?

#85183 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by NinMicroSega on 16 December 2009 - 07:40 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Ugh.. if the Banjo box thing stuff is really happening that way, I think I'm going to be woozy..

The neon idea is cute.. *puts on list of things to make*

Yeah, the rules of "Donkey Kong Universitisation" is if either Donkey Kong, Conker, or Banjo appear in a game, all of the characters within such game become part of the DKU. That is because DK, Conker, and Banjo all have ties to Diddy Kong Racing. It's hard to explain without showing you the article on it:

http://www.dkvine.co...is_the_dku.html

#85181 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by NinMicroSega on 16 December 2009 - 07:18 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Now that I think about it, I want NiGHTS to be in even more so that he would be part of the Donkey Kong Universe.

And then Mark over at the Donkey Kong Universe forums would make neat neon avatars of him.

#85169 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by NinMicroSega on 16 December 2009 - 03:00 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Next thing you know, we'll be seeing "Bayonetta and Sega All-Stars Salad Tossing with Marcus Fenix and Mr. Game-and-Watch".

^LOL, I'd play that, but only if the animation had a Ralph Bakshi feel to it.

#85148 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by NinMicroSega on 16 December 2009 - 03:10 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

LOL, Saturn. You must have had a pretty crummy generation if that was the only system you owned.

I didn't get my Saturn until last year, which I only paid $50 for and it was brand new that has never been used. Awesome deal.

Posted Image

#84573 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by NinMicroSega on 10 December 2009 - 08:29 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Tristan finally gets a little bit neutral:

http://www.tssznews....topians-in-asr/

#84557 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by NinMicroSega on 10 December 2009 - 07:00 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Did you guys honestly believe those "sightings" were of Pians? Seriously, they are just reflections of random objects/designs/whatever. Here is a picture that I did on Microsoft Paint to further prove my point:

Posted Image

#84403 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by NinMicroSega on 08 December 2009 - 09:27 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

...and for Sony, it'd probably be Crash Bandicoot (made by dev's Naughty Dog, a Sony subsidiary)

Whoa whoa whoa... that is 100% incorrect. Sony/Naughty Dog NEVER owned the Crash Bandicoot series, and Insomniac/Sony never owned Spyro. Those characters have always been owned by Universal Studios since they were first concepted; hence why they have been multiplatform since the PS2 era because Sony's contract with Universal broke loose.

Way too many people make that mistake. It's like saying Nintendo owns Mickey Mouse for publishing a few Mickey Mouse games. It doesn't work that way.

#84384 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by NinMicroSega on 08 December 2009 - 06:06 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

If Banjo-Kazooie actually make it, who would like to have this song in the game?

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

#83561 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by NinMicroSega on 30 November 2009 - 10:04 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Well, it turns out this may or may not be true:

http://www.tssznews....st-says-lycett/

Given S0L's track record, we have nothing to believe. May as well just wait for the game to come out.

#83500 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by NinMicroSega on 30 November 2009 - 01:24 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Banjo-Kazooie confirmed:

Posted Image

http://sonicstadium....r-asr-confirmed

#83426 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by NinMicroSega on 28 November 2009 - 06:59 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Maybe Sega is plotting to keep NiGHTS as DLC just to make a fortune off of everyone who's upset that NiGHTS isn't playable. They may be smarter than we think :P

That's what I've been thinking. DLC for obvious content is the new trend now. You can thank Sony, Microsoft, Rockstar (Take-Two), EA, Activision, etcetera for that.

But at least it gives us other deserving characters, too.

#83370 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by NinMicroSega on 27 November 2009 - 04:45 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

So DiGi, your sources were that thorough in telling you that NiGHTS is not playable in any form at all, nor any NiGHTS-related characters like Will/Helen or Claris/Elliot?

You have some damn-good sources.