Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Loufren's Content

There have been 257 items by Loufren (Search limited from 29-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#73313 Tell a lie about the poster above you

Posted by Loufren on 20 August 2009 - 03:09 PM in Community Corner

Dreamer#96 is the Head Zombie... and he's got a shiny, twinkling throne made of gold tacos and silver burritoes to prove it.

#73175 Hello

Posted by Loufren on 14 August 2009 - 08:44 PM in Introduce Yourself

I'd love a bunny NiGHTS! I'd cuddle him and pet him and squeeze him. I wonder what dream angora would feel like.

Hmm... maybe soft and silky perhaps? If I'm not mistaken, Agnora is a rabbit breed that has long hair, correct? I'd love having a bunny NiGHTS too... if he didn't eat my entire indoor garden.

#73166 Shoutout Messages

Posted by Loufren on 14 August 2009 - 02:20 PM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

Uhm... I... I think that since DiGi has been picked on for singing and those admittedly funny accents... that TRiPPY should say, "Go over and touch NiGHTS, if you're into that kind of thing..." in the most authentic Irish accent she can. ...B-But I'm not forcing you to! -hides- But I'd appreciate it if you did... :>

#73165 Hello

Posted by Loufren on 14 August 2009 - 01:55 PM in Introduce Yourself

The so far unseen Bunny Persona! :lol:

Hehehe, well, it's not like NiGHTS would show that one off. After all, you go from Dolphin, Rocket, and Dragon to... cute widdle bunny. All respect earned from Reala and/or Wizeman? Gone. In an instant. :lol: But we'd all still love him, right?

#73145 Hello

Posted by Loufren on 13 August 2009 - 06:21 PM in Introduce Yourself

The colours are kind of NiGHTS-ish. NiGHTS bunny?

Oh la, yes. He's a NiGHTS disgusing him/herself as a bunny. :lol:

#73138 Hello

Posted by Loufren on 13 August 2009 - 04:20 AM in Introduce Yourself

Oh, thanks for the lovely greeting, it's very kind of you all. :o

Welcome to the wonderful world of NiGHTS!

I love your avatar- what is it?

Unfortunately, I can't say. I don't know what the little guy is. I was doodling him randomly in MS Paint, and he made himself, kinda. Kinda cute, I think. So I made him my avatar. If I had to guess, I suppose a cross between a bunny and a ... something else. :P But there's definitely some rabbit in there. -prods ears-

#73110 Hello

Posted by Loufren on 11 August 2009 - 07:53 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hi... uh... I'm new, m'name's Loufren. I'm a lil'est bit shy, so uh... it's taken be a bit of a while to work up the nerve to actually introduce myself. I uh, I'm a girl, American... and I like video games, drawing, and of course, NiGHTS... there's not much to me, I'm afraid.

Just kinda wanted to introduce myself, and I guess that's all I really gotta say for now...