Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Xero's Content

There have been 50 items by Xero (Search limited from 28-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#60291 Staff of Selph

Posted by Xero on 13 August 2008 - 08:45 PM in Dream

Ghost looks at the shard which Frosty had just given him. He was a little surprised that he had simply said "okay" and there was nothing more. He wasn't sure he trusted him yet. But hopefully this weapon would be helpful. He focused on it intently as the ice began to take a rather interesting form around him. At first it appeared to be changing into some kind of horse, until a pair of gigantic wings formed, followed by a bird-like head and "upper" torso. The ice had taken the form of a Griffon.
"This... I like." said Ghost, smirking as he charged at UV. He jumped right before he was going to supposedly attack, throwing UV off as several razor-like ice shards flew from the back of the wings, in the shape of feathers. Though UV parried most of them, one managed to strike his forehead, and he stumbled, trying to remove the growing ice from his face. Ghost turned to strike again, but UV decided to throw off his attacker, by firing a strange energy at him. The blast hit his ice Griffon and knocked him halfway across the room, as he barely missed hitting the wall again.

#60288 Staff of Selph - Concepts - OOC

Posted by Xero on 13 August 2008 - 07:32 PM in Planning and Advertising

darn. Any ideas on how to draw it out without being cliche?

Though I will say if we end it here I'll probably be joining you in another RP sometime since I'd like to continue this time line of my character knowing you. The way things are going it looks like we won't get to fight. XD

(BTW posting in BL NOW.)

#60286 Staff of Selph - Concepts - OOC

Posted by Xero on 13 August 2008 - 07:10 PM in Planning and Advertising

Deraj's post made me laugh my ass off...

It's only thirty pages.
(*Can feel everyone but Xero going "O_O Did he say 'only?!'"*)
XD Yes, I said 'only'.
AWNA, the RP I met Xero in, lasted for... *Checks* 1,804 posts. That's 91 pages. And some of the posts there were the equivalent of two-three pages of a standard-size hardback book. More than a few of them were mine.
This RP hasn't even broken half that. XD

Honestly, that's so true XD. Not too many of those long posts were mine either. I had average length ones. The post I just did is less than my old average... but ever since I joined Gaia online my posts have gotten insanely short.

Anyways, is there any way to draw this RP out more? I remember on the first page (of this topic) Deraj mentioning this other villain character that I haven't come across through reading... could we perhaps tie him to Sciimer or something? 'Cause it seems like everyone else is just starting to join, or want to join and it's becoming a-lot of fun. My other question is would you all be willing to do that?

#60284 Staff of Selph

Posted by Xero on 13 August 2008 - 06:53 PM in Dream

Ghost had just made it in time for Wizeman's little speech as he transformed NiGHTS into ULTRAViLOET. Upon witnessing what Wizeman had done to iNSOMNiAC, he made his decision then and there. There was no way he was working for this scumbag any longer. He had stayed out of the fight, until now that is. As he strategized an attack he pondered whether he should remain his own party or join with someone else for now. He certainly wasn't going to join with Sciimer... Frostbite's little group seemed like a good option; that is if they didn't end up being wiped out in this fight.
Ghost made his move as ULTRAViLOET came nearer. Ghost shot out from behind the pillar he had been near and charged at the deadly maren. He leaped into the air and executed a front flip before bringing his foot crashing down upon ULTRAViLOET's head. Despite connecting with the attack, Ghost lacked the power to do sufficient damage simply by striking him. ULTRAViOLEt simply stood up, before grabbing Ghost by the leg and swinging him around in a circular motion. He finally released Ghost and sent him careening towards a pillar; He phased to avoid being put through it, but unphased at the wrong time and ended up having a bad collision with the wall. It took him a minute to regain his composure. But now he had no plan of attack. He considered absorbing some of ULTRAViLOET's power and using it against him... but with someone of his strength, would that even work?
Ghost ran over to where Frosty was seemingly brushing off the damage from the spin kick and getting to his feet. Ghost offered him his hand to help him up.
"How about we call a short truce here? I don't particularly like the prospect of ULTRAViOLET trying to end our existence. And after seeing what that bastard Wizeman did to iNSOMNiAC..."

#60126 Staff of Selph

Posted by Xero on 11 August 2008 - 07:49 PM in Dream

Ghost laughed as Reala was knocked out, and silently pursued Frostbite's group. He hadn't been spared from the vision that the others had received but it didn't seem to have affected him much. His goal was to get that staff, and to battle Frostbite again.

#59948 Staff of Selph

Posted by Xero on 10 August 2008 - 12:11 AM in Dream

Ghost had arrived only moments before Dusty's group, not counting on them having reached the base before himself.
"D*mn it!" he cursed as the group broke through the wall. Though the expression on Reala's face was priceless, they were on the same side right now. Ghost charged at the one who had broken through the wall and threw a punch at it, using the chance to release the ice energies that he hadn't gotten to before. His fist glowed a bright blue as it shot towards the Golem.
"Eat this!"
He could sense that these were nowhere near as powerful as the one he had encountered not long ago, but they were definitely a force to be reckoned with, and especially so, simply because there was more than one this time.

#59945 Staff of Selph - Concepts - OOC

Posted by Xero on 10 August 2008 - 12:03 AM in Planning and Advertising

I'd go back to one of our other bios and do it in that layout. I copied mine from D's and it should only be back one page so just use that. Just make sure not to leave in any of my info XD.

#59937 Staff of Selph

Posted by Xero on 09 August 2008 - 11:06 PM in Dream

Ghost jumped to his feet, brushing dust off of his arms and shoulders. He glared at Bannipper.
"You better have a d*mn good reason as to why you just did that! It's not like I wasn't aware of what I was doing and you just cost me my only chance to..." he stopped, realizing that he was both ranting and revealing his idea.
Forget it. I'm gettin' back before Reala does. 'Cause As much as I'd love that Sciimer guy to rip Reala in half, I've gotta warn 'em." He looks back at Frostbite, phasing just in case he decided to pursue him in that ice wolf.
"Hope to fight you later Frostbite... looks like you could be a real challenge."

#59932 Staff of Selph

Posted by Xero on 09 August 2008 - 10:31 PM in Dream

Ghost looks at the projection, which had taken the form of the legendary maren, Selph.
"In that case, if you can hear me, kill Reala for me!" he yelled sarcastically, smirking a little bit.
Now, he wanted to determine whether or not this thing had any energy whatsoever. He'd have to get close... if this thing was real in any way, it would be giving off energy, and if it did... maybe he'd be able to get some energy of the legendary Selph! After all, even a shapeshifter would have to have a similar amount of power in order to take the form of Selph... he slowly began his approach towards the phantom.

#59930 Staff of Selph - Concepts - OOC

Posted by Xero on 09 August 2008 - 10:24 PM in Planning and Advertising

Ban, if you read this please for the love of god don't ever use text that big again *was freaked out upon opening the RP*

BTW D, posted on BL.

#59922 Staff of Selph - Concepts - OOC

Posted by Xero on 09 August 2008 - 09:33 PM in Planning and Advertising

*joins board under another name just to bug D by joining the RP*

nah, jk.

I'm kinda bummed out I didn't get to have fun with the dragon so I'm trying to do something else. If possible I'd also like to find a way to have a brief dialogue with Frosty about how much they both hate Reala. Lol.

Hmm.... try removing the word "Open" from the subtitle D. That might just do it.

#59896 Staff of Selph

Posted by Xero on 09 August 2008 - 02:44 PM in Dream

Ghost's eyes widened as the dragon began advancing on them again. He looked over at Frosty, and could not believe what he was saying.
"How about a short truce here? I don't feel like getting captured by this psycho today and I'm sure you feel the same."
The Dragon lunged at both Frosty & Ghost, as Ghost literally threw Frosty out of the way, before allowing the dragon to bite him... or at least it looked that way. As the dragon brought it's head back up, Ghost was still standing there. His body was slightly transparent, meaning he had phased and the Dragon had bitten air.
"Is that all you got?" Ghost mocked, grinning and jumping back away from the dragon.

#59894 Staff of Selph - Concepts - OOC

Posted by Xero on 09 August 2008 - 02:39 PM in Planning and Advertising

Dreamer, you have to be approved before you can post in this RP so please wait for Deraj or iNSOMNiAC to do so. And you need to give us a bit more of a detailed bio than that. No offence but unti you're approved I'm disregarding that post and continuing on... I was also hoping to get my post in before Ban did 'cause I wanted to have some fun with the dragon, lol.

#59870 Staff of Selph - Concepts - OOC

Posted by Xero on 09 August 2008 - 02:06 AM in Planning and Advertising

is it just me or did someone random post in the RP?

(I'll take a look at your chars later Ban, lol.)

#59847 Staff of Selph - Concepts - OOC

Posted by Xero on 08 August 2008 - 09:44 PM in Planning and Advertising

Do you see the pages differently than I do? On my comp there's only 5... then again, I am running firefox... and before you mentioned "Page 23" of the RP...

And thanks (at your P.S). My next one will be up as soon as I can post.

BTW, Post Note: *grins evilly* finally I can throw Frosty without being turned into a frickin' ice cube...

#59846 Staff of Selph

Posted by Xero on 08 August 2008 - 09:40 PM in Dream

Ghost smirks, replying as he throws a high kick at the side of Frosty's head.
"Would it seem cliche if I said "your worst nightmare?"" asked Ghost, as Frosty seems to snap out of his shock just in time to duck the kick. He jumped back and began charging the ice energy again as Puffy joined him at his side.
"About time we got some backup, Ghost..."
As the words left her mouth, one of the shard embedded arms of the Golem caught Ghost and the shard actually cause the Golem to lift him up by the shirt, about 10 feet in the air. "And it looks like we still need some backup..." she mutters, as Ghost phases and drops back to the ground.
The next thing he knows, Frosty is charging at him, several ice shards in hand as he yells at the white maren.
"Enough of this... I don't know what the heck you are, but you're going down!"
Ghost just rolls back and catches Frosty's arms, planting his foot on the cat-like maren's gut and tossing him backwards, judo style. He gets up and shakes his head. He takes a fighting stance as he awaits to see who else will attack him.

#59825 Staff of Selph - Concepts - OOC

Posted by Xero on 08 August 2008 - 03:25 PM in Planning and Advertising

Sorry if my last post seemed a little... all over the place. Pre-coffee posts are not my thing... but I tried, lol.

(P.S. @ Deraj (in spoilers so as not to advertise)
Spoiler

#59824 Staff of Selph

Posted by Xero on 08 August 2008 - 03:21 PM in Dream

Witnessing them battling with the Golem, he saw that Puffy and Clawz were getting their butts kicked... and it appeared that Jackle had defected to the side of Frostbite, though he wasn't battling with them yet. Luckily, he'd been able to go around the two transformed maren and the medical maren, and had begun running towards the group that was battling the Golem; hoping to tip the odds in Puffy & Clawz' favor... not to mention actually gain some bloody credibility for once. He hopped onto the ice line, as he began going down it as if he were grinding on rollerblades. As he reached the end, he jumped and flipped off, using his "phase" power as he did so and going straight through the Golem, landing behind it. By now, others had probably seen him, so he began running towards the edge of the cliff that Clawz had been knocked off of to see if the Maren was even still alive. Then he realized he was standing on the edge of a cliff with his back turned to people who were probably going to try to kill him; so he headed back towards the Golem. Seeing Puffy attempt to recover from being nailed by DaYZ, he ran towards DaYZ and jumped in the air, attempting to kick him.
"Well hello there. Did you count on Wizeman's reinforcements?" he said in a childlike but sarcastic manner while he was in mid-air.

#59744 Staff of Selph

Posted by Xero on 07 August 2008 - 05:24 PM in Dream

Ghost's hands clench tightly into fists, as he shoots Somni a look that reads "Just give me a reason."
He nods at Reala's response and begins to head in the direction of the dust pillar.
"I'll make sure that everything's going alright then... leaving Jackle alone probably wasn't the best plan. I'll also see if I can stall the ones who freed NiGHTS... if they're still there, that is." says Ghost as he heads off, content with almost having told Reala off. It didn't take him too long to reach the dust pillar, but he decided to remain out of sight until he found a reason to be seen.

#59737 Staff of Selph

Posted by Xero on 07 August 2008 - 02:45 PM in Dream

Heading out from the direction of Wizeman's castle, it wasn't long before Ghost stumbled across Reala & Somni. Seeing that they had successfully captured NiGHTS and the staff, he figured there was little for him to do in the way of helping Reala. He was both slightly annoyed and thankful at the same time. He didn't feel like working with Reala anymore, and he was wondering if Reala would stab iNSOMNiAC in the back the same way that Reala did to him. He calmly relayed both his question and his mission to Reala, waiting to see if there's anything that he could do.
"Wizeman sent me to assist you in capturing NiGTHS... but it looks like you've taken care of that. What happened to Claws, Puffy, & Jackle?" Ghost floats in front of Reala, waiting for an answer as he tries to maintain his cool in front of him.

#59733 Staff of Selph - Concepts - OOC

Posted by Xero on 07 August 2008 - 01:29 PM in Planning and Advertising

Alright, good to know. I'll check out the RP then and see what I can do for an entrance here. I've read the rules now, so...

#59587 Staff of Selph - Concepts - OOC

Posted by Xero on 06 August 2008 - 12:32 AM in Planning and Advertising

Well, I know that I read page 1, and pages 12-14 I think), but I'll be going back and reading a bit more. The ones I read gave me enough info to create a character based on the RP though, and gave me a way to come in. So If D's right you don't even have to read that much. And I dunno if I'm the only one who noticed it, but Deraj and Purgatory are sorta playing Good-Cop Bad-Cop and I find it hilarious. XD

Alright, to get back on topic, did Reala and crew get back to Nightmare already? I just want to know their location 'cause I think I know a way into the RP. I also need to know whether or not the group is planning to fight that golem thing, or at least encounter it again. 'Cause then I can make my presence known to both sides pretty easily. Last thing... is Reala an APC?

#59567 Staff of Selph - Concepts - OOC

Posted by Xero on 05 August 2008 - 10:27 PM in Planning and Advertising

Yeah I know. You seem more like the "I'm a nice guy but if you break the rules I'll sh*t on you from such a height you'll think god did it" kind of admin. Lol, jk.

I'll make sure to look over all the rules of the RP forum before I post anything, lol. So no worries there.

#59553 Staff of Selph - Concepts - OOC

Posted by Xero on 05 August 2008 - 09:30 PM in Planning and Advertising

*note to self; don't cross Purgatory.*

Here's my profile. Please let me know if there's anything I should/need to change. I have zero problems with editing it. As long as you don't tell me to edit my personality, or Deraj's screwed... lol. (Just use him as you would on BL, lol.) I'm also dyin' to join in the RP now so I'll be looking for an opening ASAP.

Spoiler

Profile:

Name: Ghost

Nickname(s): None

Looks: Ghost is a level 2 maren, who's form resembles a Tenrec* with a more human-like (Over anthro) torso. He's white, almost an albino, except for his arms and part of his face which are a pale beige in colour, which is fitting given his name. He also has jet black eyes. He wears a sleeveless white shirt with black trim that trails in the back, similar to a trenchcoat, as well as a pair of brown slacks and black dress-style shoes.

(*Think like a "sonic" hedgehog but with a narrower face and smaller eyes.)

Special possessions: Wears a silver pendant around his neck with what appears to be a golden-yellow gem, but is actually a yellow ideya sealed inside a glass-like substance.
Spoiler

Weapons: None

Personality: In terms of sarcasm and badmouthing, he's one or two notches below Frostbite. He tries to retain a calm demeanor but has no patience for headgames and they can cause him to snap or do something stupid pretty quickly. He tries to remain professional, but acts immature when something goes wrong, or when Reala angers him.

Loves: N/A

Wants/Wishes: To become a level 1 nightmaren and surpass Reala, who he feels steals his spotlight at every oppurtunity.

Fears/Hates: Reala. He absolutely despises him because he takes credit for his missions and accomplisments by any means possible and is the reason that (he believes) he's never been promoted to a level 1.

Special Abilities: Ghost is actually unable to fly, unlike other Maren, but he does possess an interesting array of powers. In short, his main power is the ability to "phase" through solid objects, or allow them to pass through him harmlessly in the situation of a battle. He's only able to remain in this "phased" state for a short amount of time before his body can't handle it anymore. (10 minutes.) Although short and frequent phases don't affect him nearly as much. This is accomplished by his mind being able to control his atomical structure. He's capable of several other abilities, such as absorbing things into his body structure, or "absorbtion" (usually on elemental based attacks in order to use them against a foe.) He's also capable of a mild form of teleportation by causing his atoms to very quickly move to his intended destination; But this is draining. He's a pretty skilled fighter, but not nearly on the level he believes. NiGHTS or Reala would probably hand him his a** after about 10 minutes (roughly half of that spent in phase time).

Short History:
Ghost is Wizeman's third attempt at an Ideya-maren, having been made from a combination of green, yellow, and blue Ideya (not wanting to use the white Ideya after the Luna failiure.) and as a result is fairly well balanced. He special skills and fighting ability quickly led Wizeman to promote him from level three to level two. With that, Ghost decided to work with the level one, Reala, in an attempt to prove that he can "keep up" with the level ones, in an attempt to be promoted himself. This seemed to be working, until they recieved a large assignment. Despite succeeding on the mission, Reala found a way to twist his words and steal all the credit, making it seem as if Ghost was dead weight. He wasn't present during the comments that were made, and found out about them much later. From that point, he continued to work with Reala only to prove him wrong, and show that he's better than Reala. In truth, however, he isn't nearly on the same level. If he had a chance to show his true skill, he may actually earn the rank of level one, but Wizeman insists on partnering him with Reala so he can "finally improve", and every mission, Reala does the same thing and makes Ghost's prescence on the mission seem insignifficant. Ghost isn't as bad as some of the other Nightmaren that he works with; he doesn't cause random mayhem or problems. He actually feels no true loyalty to Wizeman, but he remains in his service only to surpass Reala.

Strong enemies: Reala; even though Ghost hates him, he continues to work with him.

Light enemies(more like a friendly rival if anything): None

Small friendships(Kind of an acquaintance): None

Close friendships: None.

Themesong: His sonic one doesn't fit anymore... I dunno, "I dare you" by Shinedown? Maybe...

Lyrics: For the sake of not using uneccessary page space, I've simply included a link to the lyrics. Here.

(P.S. Deraj: I got bored and decided to see if SZF still exsists... to my amazement, not only does it exsist, but AWNA is still there, Lol. We should really archive it, XD. Or at least our best posts.)

#59509 Staff of Selph - Concepts - OOC

Posted by Xero on 05 August 2008 - 04:26 PM in Planning and Advertising

Hey All, name's Xero. If you can pronounce it correctly I'll give you a cookie, lol...

(D you don't count 'cause you already figured it out... to my surprise you got it right off the bat, lol.)

Seriously now, I'm new to the series so forgive me if my posts (When I start) seem a little confusing or n00b-ish. I've been looking it up and reading back through the RP to try to find out both what's going on, as well as how to go about entering this. The best thing I can think of involves entering the roon if they decide to fight the Golem again, and explaining myself. Not sure what side I want to play on yet, though. I'm just waiting on a PM back from Deraj so I can get my bio done up. After that it seems I'll be waiting until posts are allowed again...