Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Ventro's Content

There have been 584 items by Ventro (Search limited from 29-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#62684 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 03:12 AM in Nightmare

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE? If I wanted dirty rats I would of allowed them." Raja snarled and insulted.

Ventro growled angrily at Raja.

"I want you two out. Well... atleast you Rag doll. The griffon could stay in a cage." Raja insulted again.

#62680 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 02:57 AM in Nightmare

Ventro looked at the through the isles for the cure, but he had no luck. Suddenly, he noticed a locked door with a small window. He tried to jump and look through the window and saw bunches of vials just as he described.

"Yay!" he sqwacked, but he couldn't open the door. It was locked shut.

"Key! Need Key!" the othr head observed the door knob.

#62679 Rate the avatar above you!

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 02:52 AM in Community Corner

8/10 nice picture of a church or a castle.

#62676 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 02:48 AM in Planning and Advertising

LOL! I noticed! seems like cat fight seen might be coming sooner than you think. Let's see what happens. XD

#62675 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 02:46 AM in Nightmare

"Black label! Clear bottle." Ventro described.

"The liquid clear like water." one of the heads described.

"Look bottle!" one of the heads tried to grab a bottle from the shelf. Unfortunately, it was not the right bottle and it droped on the floor. "Awww... bottle broke!" The other heads glared at it and back at the head who dropped the bottle.

#62672 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 02:32 AM in Nightmare

"Too crowded!" Ventro said.

"Tired talking this way!" One head stated.

"Keyraw still yucky!" the other head stated still spitting out the taste.

Soon, they entered into a room filled with bottles and vials in a circular display shelves. One of the shelves had a bunch of vials that Ventro drank before he mutated.

"RAID!!! Where are you?" Raja yelled from behind one of the shelves down a hallway.

#62668 Dragon Ball Live Action

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 02:19 AM in Community Corner

Well, if japan produced it, I think I might give it a chance. Overall, I atleast want to see the teaser for it. If the characters are ugly- I will not see it. If there's no trunks- I will not see it. if effects are crappy- I will not see it.
If bad guy is uninteresting- I will not see it.

#62667 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 02:15 AM in Nightmare

Ventro gave a loud sigh and slowly let Raid go.

"Thank you my lovely flower. I'll show you where the door is, but the rest of the way is up to you." Raid informed and showed Kiera and Ventro the door hidden in the bushes. He opened it slowly and cool air blew towards him.

"Well there you are sweet heart. Now, how about that date?" he attempted again. Ventro looked beyond the door and saw bright lights up ahead.

#62663 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 01:58 AM in Nightmare

"Wait! I didn't get that answer if you wanted to go out with me?" Raid shouted. Ventro got tired of him hanging from his beak that he had his claws ready to tear him to shreds.

"Just give us word." One of the heads said.

"Wait! If you let me go, I'll tell you where the laboratory is?" Raid compromised. Ventro didn't believe him.

Meanwhile, at the bottom of the castle, Raja was looking everywhere in the laboratory. "RAID! Where are you? We need to cage up the nightmarens above before master gets back. RAID!" she yelled.

#62660 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 01:47 AM in Nightmare

When he finally stood on his legs, Ventro heard something sneaking in the bushes around the castle.

"Someone knows we're outside." Ventro growled and jumped into the bushes. Surprisingly, he caught Raid under his beak. He growled angrily.

Hey! Is that anyway to treat an old buisness partner." Raid gave a childlike grin. Sweat was running down his face.

#62656 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 01:35 AM in Nightmare

Ventro tumbled on the dirt outside the castle. All three of the heads looked at her in sadness.

"I'm stuck. Can't transform back. Stuck as griffon."
Ventro said sadly.

"Atleast we're not killed." one of the heads tried to lighten up the situation.

"Maybe antidote could help... We didn't find laboratory though." the other head remembered.

#62654 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 01:25 AM in Nightmare

Meanwhile, up in Raja's laboratory, she laughed happily at Raid.

"So, did you switch up the rooms in the castle for me?" she asked.

"What??? What are you talking about??? This castle doesn't have the ability to do that?" Raid explained.

"What! What do you mean? I.... HAHAHA! No need to worry. I bet my bluff will keep them lost." she grinned happily.

Ventro followed Kiera every step of the way.

"Kiera calm down! We'll find way out!" one of the heads smiled.

"I'm tired! Let's sleep!" the other heads suggested. Ventro stopped and glared at that head. "What???" he asked.

#62649 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 01:10 AM in Nightmare

"Already having a problem finding the exit." Raja spoke above them.

"Sad... it would be less interesting if you easily went out the door. Where's the challenge in that?" she grinned.

"I knew poor girls like yourself would have cold fins. So, I decided to mix it up a little." she mocked and laughed. Raja smilled and disappeared. Ventro heard more screams and angrily growls coming down the hall. He tugged on Kiera's dress with his fleshy brown beak.

"We're not safe. Somone's coming!" he said and looked down the opposite side of the hallway.

"She mixed up castle? We might be lost!" another head stated.

#62645 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 12:47 AM in Nightmare

Ventro jumped back in fear after Kiera said "nightmaren".

"Keyraw! Nightmarens changed.... Nightmarens evil... Green slime! Green Slime!" Ventro panicked. He remembered the nightmarens screaming and turning into something horrible.

"Mutated! Must get out!" the other one sqwacked.

"Why we okay...?" that head asked Kiera.

#62644 Billy Hatcher...Your opinion?

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 12:40 AM in Community Corner

LOL! I totally forgot that game. I remembered playing the demo. I can hardly find any copies here, but I wanted to try it out.

#62642 Three word story

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 12:38 AM in Community Corner

thought he had

#62641 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 12:31 AM in Nightmare

"Keyraw! Keyraw!" All three heads face to look at Kiera. One of the heads sniffed at Kiera while the other one gave her a big lick. Unfortunately, it started to spit after licking her.

"Nasty! Yucky!" one of the heads sqwacked quietly.

"Keyraw friend...? Keyraw not food..." the other head grumbled angrily. Fortunately, his memory was coming back slowly after the change, but his speech was very limited.

#62639 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 12:18 AM in Nightmare

When Ventro was fully turned into a three headed griffon. He closed and opened his eyes til he could see clearly again. He looked around the dark room, but it was too dark for him to see anything around him.

"Keyraw! Keyraw!" he sqwacked loudly. Soon, he stopped when he heard something loudly in the hallways.

#62637 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 12:08 AM in Planning and Advertising

OH yeah! Get ready for the cat fight brawl. XD

#62634 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 12:03 AM in Nightmare

Raja laughed at Kiera. "You fool! I'm not the one who's on the menu. HA HA HA HA! You'll make a lovely snack for my new improved quest rag doll. Bye!" she remarked and faded into the darkness.

Unexpectedly, Ventro noticed that he was turning into his griffon form. He noticed that two other heads formed from both sides of his neck. He screeched in pain and collapsed on the ground. Quickly, his heart was beating painfully inside his chest, and his vision is in a blurr again.

#62630 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 10 September 2008 - 11:47 PM in Nightmare

"Kiera! KIERA! Is that you? Oh my gosh Kiera! The nightmarens... they're... ack..." Ventro fell to the floor in pain.
"Ki...er...a..." he struggled to speak. A brown fleshy beak formd on his face again. In the shadows, Raja materalized to see Kiera with Ventro. He sqwacked when his hole body was in pain.

"Well, it seems like you were unaffected by the food. I should have made sure all nightmarens were stuck in that room." she gave a smug smile at Kiera.

#62628 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 10 September 2008 - 11:33 PM in Nightmare

"Sure! You're missing the whole party! It's just started." Raid snickered and opened the mirror path back up so Kiera can go back through it.

"Hey! You want to go out with me some time?" he attempted to ask.

#62626 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 10 September 2008 - 11:20 PM in Nightmare

"Look who's trapped like a little rat. Hehehehe..." Raid spoke through an opening in the roof that Kiera was stuck in. "What a gorgous looking doll like you doing in a place like this. Snooping too much in the castle huh? I hate the curious ones." Raid grumbled angrily.

Meanwhile, Ventro saw Raja raised her hand to silence the crowd.

"Now... Now... no need to be in anger. You'll be surprised that my master is not causeing this destruction in nightmare. It's working on its own, but my master will rebuild a new nightmare from the ruins. You'll have much more, but... you must be in the vision of my Master's nightmares." she said darkly. Soon, a nightmaren screamed in horror that made the crowd turn and look. Ventro saw a nightmaren turning into some type of horrific creature in the back. The nightmarens screamed in terror by the sight and noticed they were changing too.

"Yes, to live in my Master's world, you must be improved from Wizemans vision. HA HA HA HA!" she laughed madly and disappeared from the room. Ventro dropped his plate by the horrific site. When the plate shattered, he quickly ran from the doors and through the hallway. The nightmarens continued to scream and roared by their new twisted forms.

"KIERA!!! KIERA!!!" Ventro yelled with all his might. The hallway was dark and errie that made Ventro's heart beat faster. "I got to find her." he thought looking from room to room.

#62622 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 10 September 2008 - 10:52 PM in Nightmare

While the Ventro tried to get his sight strait again, Raja came up infront of all the nightmarens that were eating. She floated over them with a smug smile.

"My friends. I think you for comming to celebrate the Emperor of Nightmare." she said out loud. The nightmarens grew angry and reckless about the new emperor of nightmare.

"Who is this guy who claims himself Emperor of Nightmare. We never even met the guy." One yelled.

"How dare he claim himself to be emperor of nightmare. I should be emperor of nightmare." Another nightmaren ignorantly yelled.

"What about our own home? Why is he destroying our homes?" Another angrily asked. Soon, an uproar started and Raja raised her hands to silence the commotion. Ventro sat their and watched them throw chairs and food around. When he noticed food was coming towards him, he dodged it. He looked at the food on his plate and started to eat a little bit of food. He got up from the chair and walked out the room before more food started flying everywhere. He looked down the hall for Kiera, but it was dark and silent.

#62616 Three word story

Posted by Ventro on 10 September 2008 - 10:16 PM in Community Corner

that was very