Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Ventro's Content

There have been 584 items by Ventro (Search limited from 30-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#55635 Persona Masks in JOD Necessary pr Unecessarry

Posted by Ventro on 01 July 2008 - 02:01 AM in Poll Area

I watched someone on youtube who recorded how they played nights JOD and they made A rankings on all boards without using any persona magic except when it comes to underwater. It seems like the dolphin persona is the only one that was necessary becuase of going under water.

(all boards when Nights is playable I mean)

#55640 Revel, I say!

Posted by Ventro on 01 July 2008 - 02:21 AM in Creative Stuff!

Nice! They're pretty good ^.^. I like the second one the most.

#55644 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 01 July 2008 - 02:33 AM in Nightmare

Ventro stopped when he saw Droiture eyes.

"What's wrong? Is someone in the area?" He asked quietly. Unfortunately, at his size Ventro's voice sounded weak if he doesn't yell.

"Squeak Squeak? Squ Squeaka Squea Squea Squeak?" was the response anyone could hear.

#55651 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 01 July 2008 - 02:53 AM in Nightmare

"Oh!" Ventro slapped his head like he knew all along. Suddenly, Ventro noticed his stmach growling and reverted back to his normal size.

"Heh heh... Stocking you actually made me hungry. I hadn't eaten in a while." he chukled embarrassingly.

"No point in doing investigations on an empty stomach. Besides, being hungry in the open is not safe either." he looked around with a sigh.

#55717 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 01 July 2008 - 10:58 PM in Nightmare

Ventro looked at Doriture's backside in a very funny way. He made a light chuckle when he noticed how horrible he's trying to find food.

"You don't know your way around this place do you?" he asked teasingly.

"Well, I got some food back at my tree. Maybe we can discuss our matters there. Besides, I don't want to get caught by Reala if you know what I mean." He gave a wink and pointed at the vine covered tree. There were flickering lights between the vines. "You might as well hang out there til you think of a better strategy to defeat him." he finished and jumped into the air. He looked around to see if anyone is around, but he didn't see anyone.

"I was sure I sense someone." he thought.

#55718 NiTES: Jernee of Dreemz

Posted by Ventro on 01 July 2008 - 11:10 PM in Creative Stuff!

What? Nights totally took the credit of what Rapids did. Plus, really and truelly, Helen made the final fall on him. lol!

#55727 If Reala Merged with a dreamer...

Posted by Ventro on 02 July 2008 - 12:52 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Nah he deserves better. LOL! You should read the parody someone made called Parody of dreams... if you hadn't already. LOL cracks me up with her jokes.

#55731 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 02 July 2008 - 01:45 AM in Nightmare

Ventro's eyes was wide open when he saw Droiture swinging his weapon crazily. He quickly dodged his blows and landed on a branch.

"Okay... There's a bunch of nightmarens in the world and I had to make friends with a lunatic one." he thought with a sigh.

"Hey cool down? What happen if there's a nightopian that got stranded here. I know I sensed something, but really...? Is that necessary... ?" He yelled. Ventro floated back to Droiture, but he was far from Droiture's blows. With no success, Ventro shrugged his sholders and flew back to his vine covered tree.

#55734 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 02 July 2008 - 02:34 AM in Planning and Advertising

Pulling myself out of Rp for a bit.

:angry: For some reason, I feel like I'm not letting anyone else enter into the rp regardless that I did leave a few hints that I know they are around. So, I'm putting my character on hold for the rp and work more on my collection of night's fan art my sister wants me to put up. She convinced me to do so. :unsure: So I'm heading out to other things til other people get a chance to say more in the rp or til I develop my confidence back.

Sincerely,

Ven

#55807 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 02 July 2008 - 09:49 PM in Planning and Advertising

^_^ Oh okay... I thought I was being such a pest. It's kinda different from when i had rp friends. We were kind of like that. We would rp together til someone comes on and off, but we still rp the whole way through til we got tired of it XD. I'm still working up my fan art for the gallery.
Well, I might have to think that this rp is slightly passive from my active rp's I did. So, I might be delayed a little. I'm trying to beg my sister for permission to enter her sacred room and make more scans of my drawings.

#55814 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 02 July 2008 - 10:03 PM in Nightmare

Ventro jerked back slightly from Droiture grasp. He made a small smile.

"Atleast we have something in common. I'm soo glad I'm not related to him or around when he was first created. That would be a nightmare. Hearing him talk all cocky, giving you commands, and down talking your abilities. I tell you. It's not very entertainning to hear him nag your hat off." he stated. He looked at the trees that Droiture sliced.

"You can let go now. What was it anyway?" he asked with curiosity.

#55815 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 02 July 2008 - 10:11 PM in Planning and Advertising

Hey atleast it's not as bad as the ones that merge with the floor without notice and they start to crawl on you. I had that happen a couple of times on the brown floor.

Course I'll join.^_^ Overall, I might be delayed a little trying to finish up my art so I can post it up. Don't know when o.o

#55834 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 02 July 2008 - 11:40 PM in Nightmare

"Hmmmm... Maybe I should bring food from my place. You seem a little tired from all that swinging. Especially, a really heavy thing like that." he stated and pointed at Droiture weapon.

"Be right back okay!" He finished and quickly flew to the vine covered tree. Quickly, he went inside the hole and hovered over his nest like bed to the holes on the walls. Each hole had a glowing Ideya inside it and food he stored. His hands searched frantically inside each hole to find some type of food.

"Geez I know I stored dream berries and chocolates." he said in frustration and searched frantically through each hole. Suddenly, he stopped with a quick thought. "What do human marens eat anyway?" he pondered.

#55837 Dreamy Flakes

Posted by Ventro on 02 July 2008 - 11:57 PM in Creative Stuff!

LOL! That's what I call Hilarious! ^_^

#55854 Heeey x3

Posted by Ventro on 03 July 2008 - 01:07 AM in Introduce Yourself

Hello Welcome. Always nice to meet someone new. I'm Ven! I hope you have a fun time here ^.^

#55890 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 03 July 2008 - 07:18 AM in Nightmare

Surprisingly, at the forest, Ventro floated towards Droiture with a bowl filled with star, moon, and weird shaped fruits with chocolates mixed in.

"Human food? I seen a couple when visitors came through the dream gates. Unfortunately, I had no idea how to make hamburgars. I tried using pians to see if it worked out, but I don't think they make good meat." he joked a bit.

"Well, What were the reasons you....?" Ventro stopped. He heard something moving around in the forest he sensed earlier. His eyes moved wonderously as the noise seemed to move around them.

"Hey, you hear that?" he whispered to Droiture. "Someone or something is really following us?" he noticed. The sound began to move around them quickly. Ventro was quite aggitated to pin point its location. Soon, he saw a flicker jump to a branch.

"There!" he pointed. He quickly grabbed a piece of fruit from his bowl and threw it quickly at that direction.

"Screeeeeeech!" something screamed in pain and fell to the ground.

#56007 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 03 July 2008 - 11:04 PM in Planning and Advertising

Heads up! I'm thinking about adding wizeman- he has no idea that Reala was rapping visitors. Just to add something interesting on the side. Is it okay for me to do that?

I noticed black spiders had a tendency to go to areas where they don't blend in o.O.

#56009 Want a Free Sketch?

Posted by Ventro on 03 July 2008 - 11:20 PM in Creative Stuff!

I think your style is interesting.

#56016 Want a Free Sketch?

Posted by Ventro on 03 July 2008 - 11:48 PM in Creative Stuff!

Sorry! I'm having problems attaching my image for some reason :D Sorry! Might need to skip me.

If anyone can tell me why! Be happy to listen.

#56019 Want a Free Sketch?

Posted by Ventro on 03 July 2008 - 11:51 PM in Creative Stuff!

I do have one, but I have to load the image there.

(might take a moment)

Edit: Here's it is. Hopefully it works

Posted Image

.... why on earth did attachments gave me a hard time -.-

#56020 PuppyLuver's NiGHTS/DreamWeaver Art

Posted by Ventro on 03 July 2008 - 11:59 PM in Creative Stuff!

I like them! ^.^ They're really nice! Show some more if you got any more ^.^

#56022 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 04 July 2008 - 12:09 AM in Nightmare

"Reala! You Better Have a Good Reason for avoiding my Orders." A voice echoed loudly in the darkness.

"I thought I gave you orders to capture some nightmarens that strictly disobeyed my orders. Why aren't they here yet?" it asked impatiently.

#56024 Want a Free Sketch?

Posted by Ventro on 04 July 2008 - 12:21 AM in Creative Stuff!

Ventro's is up!

Posted Image

Sweet! I love it! I'm going to defeintely add that to with the multiple pics for my desktop. That's awesome there :D

#56048 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 04 July 2008 - 01:26 AM in Nightmare

"Hmmmm.... Sometimes, I question your loyalty for such laziness. Don't Disappoint me REALA!!! Reala... Reala.... Reala... Reala...." the voice died in the shadows.

"Testing!!! Testing!!! Testing!!! 1! 1! 1! 2! 2! 2!"

#56143 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 04 July 2008 - 07:33 PM in Nightmare

Back at the forest, Ventro looked at the nightmaren that was now headless.

"Well, It won't be safe to be here now. Soon, they'll be trying to look for this nightmaren and be at our backs in no time. We got to leave here. Hey!!!! An Ideya!!!" Ventro said happily. Ventro picked up a green glowing Ideya.

"It seems like this guy wasn't empty handed after all." he laughed and threw the Ideya through the tree hole. He placed his thumbs together and whispered an incantation.

"Growth aid thee." he whispered in a very soft tone. When his claws had a greenish glow, he touched the tree. The tree hole closed up, and vines hid the crack. He canceled the spell when he thought it was ready.

"So, Where shall we go now?" he asked and flew back to Droiture.