Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

venomnights15's Content

There have been 80 items by venomnights15 (Search limited from 30-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#70196 NiGHTS twitter

Posted by venomnights15 on 21 May 2009 - 04:11 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

A wonderful idea Indeed

#70195 Its still around

Posted by venomnights15 on 21 May 2009 - 04:02 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Yeah it's still around I gonna get it at a wal-mart for 10 bucks compare that to the 20 bucks for the Hell's Kitchen game there

#70194 If you were Reala what would your last plan had been?

Posted by venomnights15 on 21 May 2009 - 03:44 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Reala: You won't this time nights I have the ultimate weapon

Nights: Yeah what is it

Reala: I have summoned a ultimate being from another dimension with power unimanigable

Nights: (uh-oh)

Reala: here he I present to you Nights the Ultimate Being: Cheese

Cheese: yeeeeeeee

#70193 Do you think Owl is still alive?

Posted by venomnights15 on 21 May 2009 - 03:23 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I believe that both of them are sill alive I mean owl and nightopia are critical aspects of game and I highly doubt that sega would have them dissappear

#70192 Photoshop work

Posted by venomnights15 on 21 May 2009 - 03:19 PM in Artwork

Hello there, Jeez haven't been here for a while. A college student life is very busy anyway I thought I show off some of photoshop work I did this year in college. These were made in photoshop CS3 or 4 I forget the first one is to make a surealist painting of an object I chose the ps2 console and stuck on the head of a robot. The second one was a 3 panel piece to described a song I chose "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" By Daftpunk I did like a battle robot or something. I know that these Are simplistic I'm still learning to create detail on photo shop but give me your thoughts.

Posted Image

Posted Image