Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Capcom's big news

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • Interests:Video Games
    Anime
    Video Game music (I am a video game music junkie)
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Churros (They are so great they get their own category)
    Ramen (It gets its own category too)
    Friendly people
    YouTube
    Watching Time Attacks/Speed Runs

after all, all great video game trilogies come in threes. *bricked again*

Not for CAPCOM. They come in the forms of 7's and 8's and remakes of games with "II" in them. =P

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Gameplay- (1Up strikes again, apparently they're having a SF blowout.. http://www.1up.com/d...ure?cId=3164488 )

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9kf0abPuqk...p;postid=221348" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9kf0abPuqk...p;postid=221348</a>

Mattvideo

Mattvideo

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:Well, Gaming is my top interest! I've been gaming since i was 3. If you want a match in MKDS, Pokemon, Metroid, Wii, NDS, X360 or want to challenge me to do something in a non Wifi game (NiGHTS Score challenge, Mario Speedrun, etc.)... Go fo it! I'm always up for a game! :D<br /><br />Next is Photoshop, I've been messing with Photoshop for almost a year and a half already. I like to make stuff out of renders, pictures, videos. A challenge peaks my interest! :)
Damn, this is some huge news. A new SF is something i least expected. i thought the surprise has something to do w/ SSBB. How many characters are gonna be in? Will old moves be brought back for some characters (Yun had quite a few special moves in SF3 3rd. His 15 hit Punch kick combo, the sky blasting move which sends the opponent flying, and his speed-up move w/ is his deadliest move since he moves 3 or 4 times as fast for 10 to 15 seconds, dealing the same damage w/ each hit. Combo 15 light kicks and med punches w/ some techniques and you got a 20 hit KO) This is hype for me! :blink:

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Just watched video 1..... a street fighter film? o.o what? someone tell me more about this street fighter film coming out 'next year', apparently.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Street Fighter? Ah hell. I was hoping for a radioactive monkey.

No, I'm kidding. I love Street Fighter. I like to see people in martial arts clothes kick the snot out of each other for no reason whatsoever. Or, if there is a reason, I must have been in the bathroom when they mentioned it because it doesn't exist to me. Random violence, woo!!

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Not for CAPCOM. They come in the forms of 7's and 8's and remakes of games with "II" in them. =P

OR, they just get freaking canceled! D:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users