Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Draw the person above you.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

LadyTwinkle

LadyTwinkle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Interests:Designing, theatrical makeup, painting, costume creation, sewing, 80's animation, comic books, Traveling abroad. And of course NiGHTS!
I have seen this done on other art forums, and it is SO fun. Everyone in the community can participate, and everyone can have a chance to view a thread of really fun and diverse art.

There are some very simple rules.

You must draw a picture of the person who typed above you, and you cannot respond without posting art of the person above you as their "self" or a topic requested. (self can be NiGHTS fan character version, or cartoon portrait)

Don't post at all if you don't want people drawing you (or your fan version) and have fun.

Because it is for fun, don't worry about critiques. ( a nice pat on the head is okay thoe)

~as I am just starting this topic, it's not necessary to draw me, you can start this thread with any type of art. :blink:
I hope it becomes fun, and I hope you all enjoy it!

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Posted Image
This is a terrible picture.. :blink:

Guest_Ekairi_*

Guest_Ekairi_*
  • Guests
Purg your a hard subject to draw.
(Tried 3 times and failed. X_X)
So I drew the first thing that came to my mind.
(Sorry TT_TT)

Posted Image

LadyTwinkle

LadyTwinkle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Interests:Designing, theatrical makeup, painting, costume creation, sewing, 80's animation, comic books, Traveling abroad. And of course NiGHTS!
Posted Image

i didn't know what Ekairi looked like so I went to your dev page and looked around. :)
hope you like you. LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users