Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Stuff about JoD from my daytrip

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
I was out and about someplace with a Sega employee recently and took the opportunity to ask questions about the game inbetween Starbucks and getting sore feet.
Here i shall try to extract random pieces of information i was told from my tired brain the next afternoon. If i forget anything then remember it, i'll post it in here later.

Another highpoint was standing in Gamestation when they played the NiGHTS trailer on the big screen, wheeeee, reminded me of 1996.

Anyhoo.

1. The game currently only has -one- member of staff testing it apparently in the uk. Perhaps the bugs are now minimal?

2. 2 player mode is like scary empty and because of current stage of incompleteness you just fall through floors and stuff.

3. Reala has a very typical English Snaggletooth Disney badguy accent. (its still a guy) BUT ppl don't worry about accents anymore, i found out something intresting. The game comes with language options, in like 5 other european languages and each version has completely different voice actors, in the german one NiGHTS is voiced by a guy, and this kind of changes between each take- so technicaly if you want to be fannish about it- NiGHTS and Co speak whatever language/accent you listen to. Sort of like dreams anyway. So if you don't like the accents just change it XD; -german Reala yaaaaaaaaaay-

4. WIZEMAN HAS RAINBOWS XD; yeah along with that lovely Sephiroth halo of his, he also spouts rainbowy etheral sparkly crap up there, has giant metal hands and sounds like darth vader. Lolll.

5. Reala likes to claim NiGHTS is a puppet a lot, even though he gets smacked around by Wizeman. Teehee.

6. There's a part where NiGHTS is making fun of Helen by controlling her actions.

7. The kids sections have goddamn puzzles in them.

8. Chamelon boss reported is NOT the fish, it's the Glass boss, an actual chamelon, and its (apparently) somewhat like Jackle, but not him.

9. The game isn't a sequal, its just a rewrite of a similar story, kinda like how FF does it ever time. hence no Claris and Elliot. Pah.

10. The frills on Helens old outfit were truely epicly bad, i seen a doodle and cringed. Thankyou new design.

11. CHAINS! XD

12. I asked if there was anything so bad in the game the fanbase would explode, but was assured the game is actualy shaping up to be quite good fun. So that made me happy.

13. Lots and lots and lots of sidequests in levels.

14. I asked about The Great Mother, which was in the original script back in December/january, and person is still convinced it's not been changed because it was such a large story element, soooo we'll see what happens.

15. NiGHTS has a good sense of humor in the game.

16. The controls are still more than iffy.

17. The 'owl' mask *nods at Jof* doesn't come off Reala much at all unfortunately. Wizeman smacks it on him at the beggining of the game somewhere. They put one on NiGHTS at some point later on with blue feathers, its a mind control thing. I said to Sega person 'Is Reala the helper owl?' and they seemed suprised saying that they'd not heard of it, but if it was true it'd be a great twist that might actualy happen afterall. Since it seems a bit obvious.

18. More on NiGHTS' original concept designs for JoD being he was to have a pair of very curly swirly boots with giant stonking big gems on the knees. Thank god for design changes.

Also, there is already stacks of JoD merch just waiting to go on sale.... be pleased, it sounds great.

Maki Izumii

Maki Izumii

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
merrrch =3

Matthew29w12

Matthew29w12

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Interests:Games
    Sleep
    Food
    Friends
"1. The game currently only has -one- member of staff testing it apparently in the uk. Perhaps the bugs are now minimal?"

Wow. Bring it ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut already!

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Mind control? ........... oki doki. >_> ..?
I really REALLY don't want to see Reala take that mask off and go - "woah! What happened to me? NiGHTS. I'm so sorry i attacked you. I'm a good guy again!" ....because that will really suck.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.
Ok. Few things I got to scream out 8D!:

6. There's a part where NiGHTS is making fun of Helen by controlling her actions.

LOL XD!

Any other good jokes/pranks NiGHTS plays >3? He convinces me that he's some kinda trickster in a way, and really fun to be around 8D!

17. The 'owl' mask *nods at Jof* doesn't come off Reala much at all unfortunately. Wizeman smacks it on him at the beggining of the game somewhere. They put one on NiGHTS at some point later on with blue feathers, its a mind control thing. I said to Sega person 'Is Reala the helper owl?' and they seemed suprised saying that they'd not heard of it, but if it was true it'd be a great twist that might actualy happen afterall. Since it seems a bit obvious.

lol, I thought the mask was some sort of mind control thing. Hmm.... NiGHTS under mind control. That sounds interesting 8D!

f.

3. Reala has a very typical English Snaggletooth Disney badguy accent. (its still a guy) BUT ppl don't worry about accents anymore, i found out something intresting. The game comes with language options, in like 5 other european languages and each version has completely different voice actors, in the german one NiGHTS is voiced by a guy, and this kind of changes between each take- so technicaly if you want to be fannish about it- NiGHTS and Co speak whatever language/accent you listen to. Sort of like dreams anyway. So if you don't like the accents just change it XD; -german Reala yaaaaaaaaaay-

I. WET. MAH. PANTS. WITH HAPPINES 8D!

YAAAAAAAAAAY! I like the female voice, personally, but I'm glad everyone can now say that NiGHTS does indeed have a male VA too 83.

and, best of all.:

4. WIZEMAN HAS RAINBOWS

RAIN. BOWS. RAINBOWS! iMAGNi Rainbow 8P?

This game just keeps on getting better and better 8D!

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
18. Mind control?! Oh god Sega what have you done?! I can see him trying to do that to NiGHTS. But Reala...well that completly chanes his image! Argh!

I am happy about the voice thing though. This is a first too. Its going to be fun playing the game in German.

Thank you for confirming the chameleon boss. Now we don't have to hear anymore Jackle stuff.

Puzzles you say? Cool. I am a puzzle kind of person.

Chains....mentel images not good...

Wish the controls were better handled by now. Its a pretty important part of the whole game!

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
6 & 15

Hm... so that means that NiGHTS does what's depicted in my avvy? Dunno if that will happen in-game, but it's a possibility..

Oh, and before I forget: Did you ask him about Selph? ;)

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts

Mind control? ........... oki doki. >_> ..?
I really REALLY don't want to see Reala take that mask off and go - "woah! What happened to me? NiGHTS. I'm so sorry i attacked you. I'm a good guy again!" ....because that will really suck.

Agreed, I'm hoping for a more... "I won't be friends you just because I'm no longer controlled"-approach.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.

I am happy about the voice thing though. This is a first too. Its going to be fun playing the game in German.

lol, but then you'd miss the whole storyline D8! 'Cause I'm positive there aren't German-to-English Subtitles.

Anyway, about Reala under mind control, I'm thinking the same thing as Animejosse. I'm hoping it's "I'm evil both with and without mind control, I'm just more cruel w/ mind control >D!", rather than "OOH! I'm so evil, NiGHTS! I'm so evil, I'm going to take off this mask!

Wait? Did I hurt you NiGHTS?! I'm so sorry ;-;! *HENTAI*!"

yeah.

DARiA

DARiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Interests:I love well-made fanart, drawings and well-written fanfics. I adore people who can be creative in a beautiful way (good artists, writers, singers etc). I like various anime shows, mostly shoujo and maho-shoujo. I also like reading books of fantasy-writers (Andre Norton, Phillip Pullman, Gart Nix etc). I like listening to rock or folk-rock music. I also love various pretty shiny things. I myself write and draw various fan things from time to time. And yes, I also love sleeping, dreaming and being lazy.
Oh TRiPPY, thank you so much for sharing such a precious pieces of information... You're such a wonderful woman, loosing rest and rushing here to tell everyone new stuff...

Different VA would be great! I have to worry about feminine VA no more! (seriously, looking at U.V and than hearing female "NiGHTS' voice" almost makes me cry...). I also wonder if it would be translated into Russian, though it would better be not. Russian game translations tends to suck...
NiGHTS controlling Helen's actions... that would be awesome! "Dance, puppet, dance!" XDXDXD I can already see fanarts coming...
As for the NiGHTS and Reala being controlled... uh, let's wait and see... Though DiGi is absolutely right: they must not make any of them "good guys with no conscience or will power to struggle through mental control of the evil guy"...
Remake of the original story is, well, okay I suppose. I think it could be worse if developters connected Helen and Will with Clariss and Elliot in some way (e.g. "two dreamers with red Ideyas" Archie stuff). So I think that this new game being an absolutely different alternative story is okay.

And oooh, how much I would like to see those concept designing in progress... I want to see that epic frilly outfit of Helen...

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.

11. CHAINS! XD

Bondage. ;)

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
Once again...OH JOY!! 8D. I think im going to have fun switching the VA options.(like in Sonic Adventures)
Puzzles...those will prolly drive me insane..or maybe not, I got through Klonoa and Ecco the Dolphine just fine.
German Reala!! 8D and dream come true! OwO. And NiGHTS picking on Helen, Oh that will be a big joy to watch. Thankyou Trippy!! <3

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
I wonder what these puzzles will be like.

Artemis

Artemis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Brazillian dancing, NiD (duh), drawing, swimming, music, debate, taiko drumming, and making people laugh.
YAAAY!! I AM SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!

2. 2 player mode is like scary empty and because of current stage of incompleteness you just fall through floors and stuff.

That would be SO fun! I'm sorry, but to see that is would have me laughing 'till I die.

YAY! I'll just memorize what they all say the first time around and imigine them saying it in english! HAH! It'd be interesting to hear it in Italian!

4. WIZEMAN HAS RAINBOWS XD; yeah along with that lovely Sephiroth halo of his, he also spouts rainbowy etheral sparkly crap up there, has giant metal hands and sounds like darth vader. Lolll.

HUZZAH! RAINBOWS!! Next, he'll be floating/frolicking in a feild of flowers in slow-mo singing Celine Dion!

that will be SO fun to see!

8. Chamelon boss reported is NOT the fish, it's the Glass boss, an actual chamelon, and its (apparently) somewhat like Jackle, but not him.

Aw.....no Jackle?

I've always imagined NiGHTS with a sence of humor, let's just hope he has SOME formal speaking to boot.

Mind control??? That makes me SQUIRM in fangirly delight! I love the idea, WAY TO GO!!

Also, there is already stacks of JoD merch just waiting to go on sale.... be pleased, it sounds great.

YAY!! I REALLY gotta save up now! *wants a NiGHTS plushie*

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
Hmmmmm. German NiGHTS........
What about French NiGHTS? Heh. There iz no NiGHTz.

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
OMG!!! Thank you so much Trippy!!! ^_^

YAY!!!!!! I was hoping the game would have lauguage option and now my dream has come true! ^_^ Reala's Disney voice..... Hmmm....... I hope it isn't bad. But the fact that JoD has language options makes me so happy! I mean I like the way NiGHTS' voice sounds, but If I have an option to change it than I will! ^_^ Also hearing NiGHTS and Reala in smexy German! OMG I..... MUST....... HAVE...THIS.......GAME!!!!!! And Wizeman sounds like Darth vader? HAHAHAHHAAAA!!! Thats going to be hilarious!

I'm glad about the fact that NiGHTS has a good sense of humor, and the NiGHTS making fun of Helen by controlling her actions thing! That is going to make JoD even more fun to play!!! ^_^

Also I gotta see NiGHTS with a mask like Reala, although the mind control thing worries me a bit! Does that mean Wizeman will be able to control NiGHTS? Hmmmm........And the fact that Reala's being controlled, I really want to see how this turns out!

I'm so excited, thank you so much! This is the info I've been waiting for! ^_^ I'M SOOOOOO HAAAPPPPPYYYYYY!!!!! ^w^

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*
  • Guests
Oh thank god! That clears ALOT up!

It sounds like it's going to be good afterall with not many things to be dissapointed in. I'm just happy we all finally know it's a re-write and not a sequel.

Hopfully the voices are good too. Suddenly I'm not at all scared about NiGHTS' Mary Poppins voice. XD Now I'm going to have to play through the game acouple of times with different voices just to see how it sounds!

apti

apti

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
I'm so glad we're getting new info all the time, it's exciting! But I guess it speaks for the rabidness of the NiGHTS fan that we're practically hunting down people for new stuff. XD I wonder how the people working on the game feel about it... are they happy that we're taking such an interest? Or just annoyed? Maybe scared, even... hahahah.

The voice options reassure me a little... I was a bit antsy, but having other options is nice. Especially if there are optional subtitles... if possible I'd rather just skip the english voices althogether >_> it's a bad videogame habit of mine, for some reason hearing (usually crappy) english VAs stumble over dialogue makes me cringe.

I like very much that they're adding new twists on everything and being creative, instead of just sticking to the basic designs out of fear of offending the fans. Some might say that they're doing too much, but NiGHTS is set in a dreamworld, a place that's always changing... it's better to be flexible, IMO ;) it seems as if they've managed to breathe a lot of new life into it.

It sounds as if they're adding a lot of flavor and personality to NiGHTS' character... which I REALLY like! It always seemed like he should be a bit of a trickster, but before now there wasn't really a good way to convey that...

The only thing that bothers me is the one tester they're using... aren't some of the levels still half done? It seems like maybe a few more would be better... but I don't know that much about game development, so I probably shouldn't pry >_>

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?

merrrch =3

That was my first reaction too. ^^ Much love to you TRiP for all this info!

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
Hey, will Dreams Dreams have diffrent voice options? German singers pwn. Yes.

Sa-chan

Sa-chan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts
*SQUEALOFGLEE*
Aaaaaah so much happy 8D

...Merch you say?? *steals mom's credit card*

Doctor Zhao

Doctor Zhao

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
GIIIIIEEEEEF!

The more I read about this the more I want it. Reala is totally going to die Darth Vader style :3

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
Just one staff tester in the UK? :P

MERCHANDISE?! :blink:

This. Makes. Me. So. Happy!!! Thank you TRiPPY!!!! I can't wait!!! :D

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Reala is totally going to die Darth Vader style :3

Wizeman: Reala... I am your father.

Reala: No... no.. How could you say that to me!? I HATE YOU!! *runs off crying*

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Interesting news; I'm not too pleased to hear Sonic Team is still having trouble making a new game with spot-on controls. Geez, can some other developer coach these people or something? Looking forward to the merch.. *innersquee*

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
I'll want to hear more about these chains. Yes.
Chain persona mask!
NiGHTS *traps enemies with chain-body*
nightmaren:nooooo!
NiGHTS: you know you like it
nightmaren: .........
NiGHTS: Helen, you're next.

Kichigai

Kichigai

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

3. Reala has a very typical English Snaggletooth Disney badguy accent.

Nooooo...... D:

-german Reala yaaaaaaaaaay-

Yaaaaaaay! :D

So much intresting info. @w@; I can't wait~

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
Well.... That's a lot of info. *attempts to digest information*

Now I'm really getting excited....

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Yus. I mentioned 'chains' a while ago, for those who remember, lol. XD;

I think they should have more than one person playtesting this thing. The fact that 2-Player is nowhere near complete, they should get more than one tester in to see the rest of the game through. Isn't this game meant to be released within the next 3 odd months or so? Mmhmm.

Artemis

Artemis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Brazillian dancing, NiD (duh), drawing, swimming, music, debate, taiko drumming, and making people laugh.

Yus. I mentioned 'chains' a while ago, for those who remember, lol. XD;

I think they should have more than one person playtesting this thing. The fact that 2-Player is nowhere near complete, they should get more than one tester in to see the rest of the game through. Isn't this game meant to be released within the next 3 odd months or so? Mmhmm.

lol, I remember that.

And I agree, it's that or making us wait more... :P I wouldn't mind as much, but it still would get everyone more and more anxious about it.

Innotech

Innotech

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:videogames, cars, girls, anime, drawing, origami, weather, classic rock music, trance, japanese and asian cultures, catgirls &gt;^^&lt;<br />
on one hand Im so excited that the game is just two months off. ON the other hand, they are RAPIDLY running out of time and theres still a lot left to polish. Im starting to get a bit concerned again. But mostly Im just excited.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
it all sounds delicious. So delicious..... :P

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^

on one hand Im so excited that the game is just two months off. ON the other hand, they are RAPIDLY running out of time and theres still a lot left to polish. Im starting to get a bit concerned again. But mostly Im just excited.

I do hope they can complete everything in time for the release.

OMG!!! Thanks so much again Trippy!!!! This info really cleared up alot of doubts. I am so excited about this JoD!!!!!

It would be great if you get a limited addition NiGHTS doll with the game, complete with his mind control Persona mask! ^_^

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
YOU.ARE.SO.LUCKY. A sega employee,huh? Thats something you dont see everyday. XD

TehLazyOne

TehLazyOne

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:um... not quite sure... collecting nostalgia, NiGHTS, making sculptures... Cartoons.... um... Voice acting... painting models...
    and i'll work up on the rest later....
my mind has been utterly destroyed by some of this...

thats bad... not good...

i dont like the thing about reala and the mask... it messes with my head... im confused now... sorry

alot of this news was interesting and nice though...

(braces self for disaster)

Kori

Kori

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, reading, writing, making AMVs, games, movies, romance, anime &amp; manga (current fave: Naruto), 80s and 90s cartoons, and of course, anything to do with NiGHTS! X3
*SPLODES WITH HAPPY*

Just when I think I can't possibly get any more excited! TRiPPY, thank you so much for getting this info, we all less-than-three you for it!!

Every new tidbit had me grinning wider and wider... but I had to take a few deep breaths after reading about the merch! 8DDDDD I dream of plushi~~~~~e!

Chains... oh heavens above, that rule #24 (somewhere round there) truly is unavoidable, isn't it? XD;

I do love puzzles and sidequests and intriguing plot twists! Heh, when you posted Reala's "owl" mask, I thought for a second that meant the owl character truly IS Reala.. :blink: Maybe we aren't as far off the mark as we thought!

Wizeman and rainbows...? *pictures Spongebob explaining the power of "imagination", and promptly falls over giggling*

catchan2007

catchan2007

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Drawing<br />Writing<br />Anime/manga (Fav titles include D. Gray-man, Buso Renkin, Gurren Lagann and a few more but if I typed it all out, there'd be no space left!!)
Thank you very much for finding this out for everyone TRiPPY! You sure are a dedicated NiGHTS fan! :blink:

The chains...that kinda makes me think back to this image but i have no idea why: http://wiiz.fr/media.php?a=14035&m=49311

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
I think the reason theyre only letting one lady playtest it is because everyone else is too busy trying to race to get that polarbear game done on time... err Golden Compass. Most places don't finish a game until the last minute when everyone panics before a deadline. So i dont think the one person thing is a good thing at all. There again, thats just Sega EU, SOA might have lots of testers up on it already. (I'd presume so).

There are already plushies >_> heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

It's apparently megalols changing the voices about, so I'm really looking forward to that. I had some amusing impressions of the characters thrown at me, so i expect anything now XD;

I found the scribble of helens original outfit in my folder, so i'll scan it later today XD
*hugs you all*

It's honestly sounding good, or at least interesting, so don't worry so much :3

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

my mind has been utterly destroyed by some of this...

thats bad... not good...

i dont like the thing about reala and the mask... it messes with my head... im confused now... sorry

alot of this news was interesting and nice though...

(braces self for disaster)

Your not the only one feeling this way. There are a lot of good things about the game...but there are also a ton of bad things. Some of the info I just heard made me happy and some of it didn't. I don't know what to think anymore. The game will come out and I will proabably laugh at it. Who knows...

I guess we should all hope for the best though. It shouldn't be terrible. Just...not what I would have imagined. *sigh*
But everything is storyline here. I want to know if the gameplay will be goodl. That was the best thing about the orginal! Oh man...

Doctor Zhao

Doctor Zhao

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
OMG GUYZ MAYBE JACKLE IS THE OWL!!!!!1111šEãqZ†œå¹

But seriously, I'm already satisfied with this game. If I wanted to play NiGHTS into Dreams I've got it right here. This is something new and refreshing, and it looks just as fun.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users