Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sierra's Making Trouble

• Please log in to reply
523 replies to this topic

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Location:Scenic Chavland, United Kindom. Just passed the Burned Cars...
  • Interests:Composing/Writing/Getting Inspired by/Listening AND Criticising music, drawing, reading, comics, cartoon, playing video ga... You get the idea.
iGNiZ Flew just Underneath the Building Cloud, staring down at the Carnival Below, a Worried Expression on his Face. Was that a Scream of Terror Just now? he Thought to Himself. He slowly Decended upon the Carnival. "I KNOW I'm going to Regret this..." He mumbled to himself as he came Ever Closer to the Litter-Ridden Ground.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
"...Uh oh. I feel a nightmarens presence in the carnival. Is he here for Wizeman?" She told the maren accompaning her. "His aura feels...dark" Mindoe shuddered. "..But... I dont...feel danger...Im confused..." Mindoe thought.

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Interests:Composing/Writing/Getting Inspired by/Listening AND Criticising music, drawing, reading, comics, cartoon, playing video ga... You get the idea.
iGNiZ Landed Semi-Gracefuly, Stumbling Over. He Slowly Picked himself up, rubbing his now Slightly Grazed Chin and Looked around. The Place Looks Deserted... I was sure i heard something...

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
Sierra's ears were still ringing slightly from Nellie's screams when she reappeared. "Wow, she's still on it!" Sierra knew from experience how wild the underground track was. Luckily for Nellie, there was only one stretch of track left, and it was comparatively mild. The track undulated, up and down, up and down. It wasn't very thrilling, but WAS nausea inducing, if you weren't about to vomit already. So focused Sierra was on Nellie's ride, she didn't realize there was a newcomer in the carnival....

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
iGniZ Walked in and Out between the Carnival Attractions and Stalls, trying to find the Source of the Scream. He could sense other's in the Carnival, but he wasn't sure if they where Hostile, or if they where just Figments of his Over-reactive Imagination.

He spotted a Nearby Rollercoaster, Instently Picking up on the Preacence of a Dreamer in that direction... One with Ideya.
A Dreamer?! Oh dear, was she the one in Peril? I suppose i'd go Investigate...
iGNiz Started Flapping his Wing's, Slowly rising from the Ground

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
Nellie dazedy rode on as the track took on a last, yet bumpy turn. Finally at the starting gate, she only waited for the cars to come to a complete stop before getting off. In a daze, she stumbled around toward the exit in a dazed manner. "Ooohh..."

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
"Yawn...Im hungry...Im gonna go back to the carnival to get something to eat" Mindoe entered the carnival. She looked at the Dazed dreamer and a Nightmaren coming towards her. "His...aura.." She saw the yellow-ish glow that was her ideya. "He's after her Ideya!" She quickly flew towards them.

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
iGNiZ Saw the Fellow Speeding Maren comming towards him.

"Wha- WAIT, STOP!!" He quickly shouted before Zooming Up onto the Roof of a Deserted Cotton Candy Stall "What are you Doing!?"

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
By then, Sierra had flown over to Nellie to help her off, knowing she'd need it. "I'm guessing you had fun, right?" Sierra asked sarcastically, grinning again as she held Nellie's arm to steady the girl. "Well, tell me if you're gonna throw up. They've got buckets just for that-Huh?" Sierra turned her head, feeling someone, no, two someones, nearby. She spotted two Maren looking like they were about to crash in midair. Oh, it's only some Maren...

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
"Just.. dizzy.. that's it..." Nellie replied. She was going to stumble backwards, but thanks to Sierra she managed to maintain some balance at all.

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
Mindoe Violently Crashed into iGNiZ, Throwing him Several Feet back into a Nearby wall. He slowly got up, strungling to stand still.

"If this is about the Dreamer, i am Not here to Harm Her! I simply heard a Scream from somewhere around here and Thought i'd Investigate!"

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
"Ha! They did crash!" Sierra said suddenly. "Suckers.." Turning her attention back to Nellie she said, "Soooo...Wanna try the bumper cars?"

((Woot post 200!))

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
"Oh...sorry" Mindoe looked at iGNiZ. "Your aura is just so...dark...I thought-you know"

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
At the mention of bumper cars did Nellie finally fall to the ground, slipped out of Sierra's reach. It was only a few seconds before she recovered.. just a little. "Ah.. I need ... a... a break..."

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
"I understand..." iGNiZ Said, sadly. "Im often mistaken as a Misfit, a Freak, a Demon. Im used to it, i get it all the Time These Days..." He said softly, cradling a Wounded Arm

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
"Ahhhhhhh, fine..." Poor Dreamers...They're kinda weak sometimes.. Sierra thought. "Here, there are some benches over there." Sierra grabbed Nellie's hand and pulled her up, then led her to the benches. "Tell me when you're done."

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
iGNiZ Noticed Sierra Walking Nellie to a Nearby Bench. hE CALLED OUT TO HER.
"Um Exscuse me... By chance was that Dreamer on the Rollercoaster over here?" He said, pointing towards the Rollercoaster.

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
"You can't tell?" Sierra asked the Maren, tersely. "Yes." Sierra added a few moments later. "She was." Sierra watched the newcomer warily. You could never tell with Maren. Some were on the friendly side, some were out and out insane, and some only pretended to be your friend until they could rip you apart.

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
"I see..." iGNiZ Said. He could Sense that Sierra was full of Anxiaty and Hostility. He wasn't to Suprised, really, what with being a Maren with Devil Wing's and all, it is kind of Hard not to look Threatning.

It must have been her Screming then... He thought to himself.
"Just checking, to make sure my Suspicions where Correct..." He said. After a Moment of thought, a Question passed through his head he Needed to Ask.
"By chance, is there a Chance i could stay here for a While? Personaly, i'd rather not be Caught by any of Wizeman's Minions... im in no mood for him Bellowing Orders tonight..."

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
"Erm...Im gonna leave now..." iGNiZ and Sierra werent paying attention anyway. She flew towards a dark booth. "Hello? Anyone here?" "Youuuuuu....cem 'ere..The cards....can you hear the voices?" A voice came from the booth. Two creepy eyes, a sharp grin, and tarot cards appeared. "The voicessss...Arcana..HIEROPHANT....it saysss-" "Look, I dont care. Do you have food?" His grin turned into a frown and his eyes narrowed. A razor like card flew out and nearly hit Mindoe's horn. "Whats your problem?!?" The figure came out. A cape and two horns appeared. "You." It was Jackle.

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
Peering Passed Sierra's Shoulder, iGNiZ could vaugly see Jackle standing in front of Mindoe. Quickly Dashing past Sierra, he rushed towards the Food Booth

"Im awfully sorry, i'll check with you Later!!"

He skidded to a Stop Just next to Mindoe and stared up at Jackle, feeling Nervous.

"J-J-Just what do you think y-your doing here?" iGNiZ Stuttered, trying his hardest to hide his Anxiaty, and Failing.

"Well well well, if it isn't the Sprock!" Jackle Said, Tuanting iGNiZ "Heeheheheheheheheee! And just what Exactly are YOU doing outside past you're Curfew? Wizeman will be Awfuly Mad at you, you know!"

"Oh dear lord, Please don't tell him!!" iGNiZ Wailed "I can't take much more of his Voice, it gives me a Headache!!"

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
"No...Wizeman...isnt looking for me?" Mindoe felt relieved, but felt like she should help iGNiZ. "Arcana...Death!" Mindoe quickly swiped and ripped of Jackle's cape. "Catch me if you can!" She teased Jackle. She whispered to iGNiZ "Run." And flew away quickly.

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
"...Huh. What was that about?" Sierra wondered aloud. "Hey Nellie, you feeling better now?" I wonder if those Maren are up to something...Dare I go investigate?

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
"A little.. how come?" Nellie asked. She was a bit confused as to why would Sierra ask so soon...

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
"Just wondering." Sierra replied, which was the truth. But do I go find those Maren and possibly get into something I can't get out of, or ignore it and regret it later? Groaning, Sierra sat down on the bench herself to think.

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
Nellie looked on curiously at Sierra, but then slouched back on the bench. "..."

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
iGNiZ Didn't need telling Twince, and Quickly made a Dash away from Jackles Booth, Once again running Past Sierra and Nellie, but this time he Kept on running. He Decided to Hide somewhere behind the Bumper Cars.

This should be a good hidiing spot...

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Teasing Jackle,Mindoe was flying from booth to booth,ride to ride, dodging his razor tarot cards. He got his cape back. "Yoooooooou!!!!!!" He yelled angrily. "Uh oh..." Mindoe was dodging many cards and got cut on the arm. "Ow! Gotta keep flying!" Mindoe was flying faster and faster, around and around. "Wizeman will kiiiiiiiiill yooooou!" Jackle yelled.

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
A few moments afters Sierra had sat down, the Maren that had spoke to her earlier flew by in a panic. Sierra stared at him, then noticed the scene that was unfolding in front of her. Looks like my problem is solved... The sleepy Maren from before was being attacked by another Maren, who was looked vaguely familiar. Hey, wait...Is that one of Wiseman's minions!? And one of the strongest ones!? This can't be good..

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Mindoe tried to scratch Jackle, but he was lacking a body. She ripped part of his cape. "My....caaaape!" He threw ten cards at a time. Mindoe was getting scratched up. "Gaaack!" Mindoe was having trouble getting his cape.

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
iGNiZ watched the Scene unfolding, worried about Mindoe. He knew he had to help her, but he Couldn't fight. Not because he didn't want to, he acctualy couldn't. Although Jackle WAS a Bully towards iGNiZ, he was still iGNiZ's Brother...

One again it's up to me to Take Care of Everything. You Really Are a Pathetic Pile of Mucas A cold Voice spoke in iGNiZ Head. His face suddenly became more Panicked, before he Doubled Over in Pain, Screaming in Blinding Agony, and Dissapeared behind the Dodgems for a Moment. When iGNiZ Resuerfeced, his Skin had become a Nasty shade of grey, his Wing's where Torn, his Fingertips, while not exactly clawed, had turned from Soft, Rounded points into Curved Points not much Unlike Claws. His eye's also looked more Gaunt, and where Glowing an Unusual shade of Yellow.

He Ripped Apart the Main Booth of the Dodgems, before pointing over and Shouting at Jackle, whom was still assulting Mindoe.

"Well Now... THAT wasn't Very Nice, was it?" He said, in a Voice that was Much more Chilling and Errie then his usual Voice.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Jackle looked over "Well,Well,Well..You decided to stick up for you giiiiirl friend here? Heh heh! She is very easy to beat up...because she is a traitor!" Jackle threw another card. She was able to dodge it, but her wounds left her almost motionless."I can still fight you pile of filth!" She swiped towards his cape, but he dodged and knocked her down. "Oooowww...I just wanted some corn dogs or something...."

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
iGNiZ was Clearly Unamused by Jackles Statement, And very quickly Proved that Point by Throwing a Ball of what resembled fire, but was colored many shades of Black and Purple then it's usual Red Color's, Throwing Jackle into a Nearby Store. Grunting, Jackle tried getting up, however, almost in a Blink of an Eye, iGNiZ was on top of him, grabbing him by one of the Prongs on his Hat.

"Oh no, no, no, no, no, tsk tsk tsk, this just won't do. I might not exactly be Mr. Heroic, but even I wouldn't stoop as Low as to Hurt a Woman, Maren or Dreamer alike... Im afraid im going to have to Hurt you now. A LOT."

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
"Are...you calling me girly?" Mindoe got up. Her wounds were almost healed. "Heh, Its funny to say that you would'nt hit a girl...You hit on just now!" Mindoe started laughing. "On a more serious note though... You dont need to hurt him. I will hurt him myself." "Heh..You forgot about Donablon..." Jackle cackled. "Who?" A large beach ball like clown came bouncing, destroying most of the stands. "Him!" Jackle cackled even louder.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
Seeing he wasn't going to get a ride from his companion, Scykle carefully set his foot into the misty purple water. It sizzled as his foot touched it, burning him like acid.

AH...FU... Scykle restrained his urge to curse uncontrollably and brought his tender foot out. The Boundary Sludge had burned his suit right off of his foot, so he now looked at his burned flesh. Looking back at the mayhem that was occuring behind him, Scykle began to think a few burns might be worth getting out of here. Unfortunately, he didn't have much of a choice as his friend was getting hurt.

JACKLE!!! Scykle pounced atop iGNiZ, knocking off of his high-level friend.

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
"I don't think that was a Very Wize Choice..." iGNiZ Sneered, Before Promptly Throwing Sykle Straight back into the water, and Returned his Attention to Jackle, whom was Squirming Away.

"Awww, if that isn't the most Pathetic thing i've ever seen." iGNiZ Taunted, "Am i really going to Spoil The Moment? Oh but of Course!!" With that, iGNiZ Started spinning around, holding on as Tight as he Could to jackle, before once again releasing him, this time launching him Headfirst into the Nearby Roller Coaster, brining most of it Down on top of him. However, iGNiZ Accidently Stumbled a bit, before falling backwards into a Nearby Lakeof Normal Water.

Normaly, this would not make a Difference to iGNiZ Regardless, but to this form of iGNiZ, Water was like SUlphuric Acid. iGNiz was Squirming around in the water like a Dying Fly without it's wing's, before Returning to Normal. As he regained his composure, he tried to get to shore, only to come face to face with a VERY peeved off Jackle.

"Uh... Hi, Jackle... Erm, care for a fish?" iGNiZ Stuttered, rather Patheticly, holding up a Large fish.
"No thank you, im not very Hungry at the Moment. What i will like however is watching you Squeal in Pain!!" Jackle shouted, before brandishing a Razor-Sharp Tarot Card.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
"Hey! You forgot your cape!" Mindoe threw it in the purple sludge. "Noooooooo!" "Ok, Scykle hold on tight." She grabbed his hand and started flying over the sludge, away from the carnival. "Phew...That was crazy"

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
Nnng...thanks... Scykle was dizzy from the insane amounts of pain he was in. He was covered in burns, but they would heal soon enough. He looked ahead, then looked down at the dangerous purple acid below, twitching slightly. He then scratched his head with his free hand, and looked up at his companion.
Say, I never got your name.

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
iGNiZ Quickly Flew up and began to follow Mindoe, leaving behind a Very Miffed Jackle. He flew just underneath Mindoe, turning his Attention to Scykle

"Wait, i need to Apologize...." iGNiZ Said to Scykle, "I didn't want to Hurt either Jackle, or you... Unfortunetly, i cannot control my Actions while in that Form... It's complicated to explain..." He then looked up at Mindoe.
"And i want to thank you for Helping me back there... Uh.. Say, acctualy, what are you're Names?"

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
"My name is Mindoe, And your welcome." She said calmly "Anything to help a fellow Maren."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users