Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sierra's Making Trouble

• Please log in to reply
523 replies to this topic

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
Not paying any attention to the Maren that was looking at her in supposed surprise, Nellie continued to run. It was mandatory that she got to a safe place, catch her breath... anywhere as long as her Ideya doesn't get stolen...

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
Meanwhile, Sierra was still in her hiding place in the ground. Idly, she wondered if Clawz was gone yet. Slowly, Sierra popped her head above the surface.
Hmmm...No pissed off cat Maren...Guess I'm in the clear! Yes! Sierra pumped her fist and rose entirely out of the ground. "Aaaaahhhhh.... Man, fresh air feels good!" Sierra said happily, while she stretched lazily. Suddenly, the sound of running footsteps reached her ears. "Huh?"
Sierra turned and saw the dreamer from earlier, running full out in Sierra's direction. Behind her was the sleeping Maren from earlier, and several cackling low class Marens not much farther beyond that. The dreamer herself had a panicked expression, and was clutching her Ideya to her chest. Sierra quickly gained an idea of what was happening. Hoo boy...More stupid Maren. I am SERIOUSLY getting sick of those today! Sierra made a split second decision, and grabbed the dreamer girls's arm.
"Come with me!" Sierra told her, and started to run. As she did, Sierra activated her invisibility skill so it covered the both of them. Sierra wasn't sure if she could do it, having never done it before, but Sierra didn't care. Swiftly, Sierra navigated the fair, using every shortcut she knew. Soon, the two reached the wooden fence that was the Carnival's boundary. Sierra wrenched a loose board from the fence and ushered the girl through, then followed behind. "I'm pretty sure they won't find us now, but keep going!" Sierra said, as they made their way through a small forest. The forest cleared quickly, revealing a lonely beach. One could still tell it was part of the dreamscape by the cloudy sky above, but it was also easy to tell fe, if any, came here.
"Whew.. Alright..I think you're good..." Sierra panted. "This is..my secret spot I use to hide.."

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
"Really.." Nellie said as her only responce, as she caught her breath. As she took one good look toward the beach, she noticed it stretched out as far out as the horizon. She then looked back toward Sierra. The only gesture to show thanks was a smile that creeped onto her lips.

"You don't realize how much it means to me, this Ideya.. Well, maybe you do know.. Ah, all I want to say is 'thank you'."

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
"I'm just sick.. of all these Maren.. that keep showing up today. Figured.. I could piss them off.. if you got away. Y'know?" Sierra said, still out of breath. The double invisibility thing had really worn Sierra out. With a small moan, she fell back onto the sand. "Ahh.. I'm pooped. We may have to wait a bit until the coast is clear, so if you want to go wading or something, be my guest. The water's warm enough."

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
"Nah, I'm fine." Nellie said as she took a seat in the sand. She put her Ideya aside, as it began to lift itself and float into the air. She then spread her legs out as she gathered some sand together to make a pillar-like shape.

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
"Alright...Tell me if anything happens." Sierra said, then rolled over. Within moments, she was sleeping deeply, snoring slightly.

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
Nellie continued to make little pillars and walls out of sand that would eventually form into a sand castle. "Almost done.." She said to herself, as she got up and wiped the sand from her hands and rear end. "Just need a few flags.." As she went over to collect some twigs and leaves, she accidentally tripped over Sierra. "Whoops!"

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
"Zzz-GAH! Sierra yelped as a foot connected with her stomach. Irritably, she sat up, only to discover the dreamer sprawled on the ground behind her. She glared at the girl, violet eyes reflecting her annoyance. "Sheesh! Watch where you're going, kid!" Sierra snapped. She did not enjoy having her sleep interrupted.

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
Rather embarrassed by Sierra's responce to her fall, Nellie got up to brush herself of sand, then quickly turning around to see Sierra. "Ah.. sorry."

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
"Ahh, whatever." Sierra grumbled. For a few moments she was silent, trying to go back to sleep. She gave up soon after and sat back up again, grumbling under her breath. Finally, she said, "What's your name, anyway? Unless you'd rather keep being called 'kid'...."

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
"It's Nellie. And I'm not what you'd call a 'kid' anyway..." She stubbornly said at the last sentance, but calmed down. "Well, what's your name?"

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
"Sierra." She said shortly. Sierra was still pretty grumpy, due to the day's(night's?) events catching up to her. And if you think that what she had done was no big deal, let's see you lead an old man on a chase through out a large carnival ground, fight off giant cats, stay underground for several minutes, and then run through the area again, all the while only having a cotton candy and a can of pop to eat all day (night?).
Sierra yawned hugely, then stood up. "Well, finish up that sandcastle, and then we can see if those Maren have left yet."

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
"Alright." Nellie went over to collect a series of twigs and leaves, before returning to her castle. She pierced the leaves with the twigs before setting them into the castle's pillars. With a proud feeling of achievement, she happily put her hands on her hips. "Done." She then turned back over toward Sierra.

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
"Okay, let's go." Sierra dusted herself off, then, instead of walking, floated up the sandy hill back up to the forest.

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
Nellie looked on confused at Sierra at first, but then began to follow.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
Scykle suddenly awoke from his deep sleep, yawning and accidentally casting aside the Nightopians that had come to slumber with him. Oops, sorry little guys... The residents of Nightopia looked at him and smiled, reassuring that everything was okay. He snickered at their odd language, then pulled on his bell-tipped hat a bit to straighten it. It seems as though all those female creatures are gone. What a load off my...hey, what's that smell? Scykle followed the entrancing aroma of carnival food off deeper into the festival...

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
"Tch. She couldnt even say excuse me..." Mindoe flew slowly to the exit of the carnival. "I'm sick of this place...its so hectic." She flew towards the wilderness of the dream realm.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle slowly stumbled deeper into the carnival, following his sense of smell. Suddenly, he came upon a large, empty, dark stand. Peering into the dark void, two ice-blue eyes and a large, fanged smile slowly appeared to the blue and silver Nightmaren.
Teehee...welcome, little one...how may I...help you? The face seemed as though it was trying to surpress a laugh as it spoke. Scykle, a little frightened, backed off a bit.
Umm...you wouldn't happen to have food, would you? I smelled something good back... The creature cut him off by covering his mouth with a large, clawed hand. Strangely, the hand wasn't connected to the rest of whatever was grabbing him.
Shh! Can you hear them? The voices?
Erm...no?
You cannot? Odd. Most can. But maybe...it's just me. The figure released Scykle's mouth and patted him on the head. He chuckled and pushed the confused 'Maren away. Go on. Leave this carnival. It's in the cards...
Syckle, deciding that it was best to leave this demented creature, ran off as quickly as possible. As he headed toward the gates, he ran into a familiar female creature. Scykle cringed in fear as soon as he realized just who he had run into...
Erm...did you ever get that nap?

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Mindoe turned around. "Well,yes. I ended up falling asleep on the floor. It was a niiiice nap.." Mindoe was looking out, thinking about what a nice,comfortable nap she had. She came back to earth and said "Sorry I yelled at you earlier. I was unhappy cause I was tired and had hit myself with a pole." Mindoe seemed in a better mood.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
R-Right. Scykle trembled slightly, still afraid the girl would go off on him. Are you headed out of the carnival? Because this wierd thing told me to leave. It was...a disturbing experience...

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
"Yeah im going to the forest" Mindoe said calmly, seeing that he was very timid.

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
Soon the two made their way back to the carnival border fence. "Alright, wait here. I'll go see what's happening." Sierra told Nellie. Sierra vanished through the fence, leaving Nellie all alone.
Sierra flew a small circuit around the carnival, noting some Pians were already fixing the damage made by Clawz. That's good...Good thing I was invisible for most of the fight too, or Moriarty would blame ME for all this mess. Stupid Moriarty. Why does he pin everything on me? Sure, I steal his food....And terrorize his customers...and mess up the rides...And lock him in the ticket booth...And..uh.. Sierra winced mentally. Forcing herself to not think about her misdeeds, Sierra scanned the carnival grounds. Clawz was gone, thank goodness. The two Maren Sierra had seen earlier were still there, but they looked like they were leaving. Sierra sighed with relief. Things can get back to normal.. In a much better mood, Sierra stealthily flew back to Nellie and the secret exit. Right before she went through the fence, however, Sierra had an idea. She went invisible, and quietly phased through the fence. Slowly Sierra snuck behind Nellie, then yelled, "Boo!" as she turned visible again.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Mindoe heard a large boo, coming from the other side of the carnival. "What the hell?"

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle jumped at the sound of the boo, then brushed himself off, embarrased. Um...could I come with you? I'd rather not go out alone.

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
"Woah!!" Startled, Nellie spun around, only to end up on her rear. "Ow.." Up on her knees, she rubbed her now-sore behind as she gave Sierra a 'What was that for?' look.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
"Ok...anyway, yeah you can come with. I guess it will be more interesting that way." Mindoe shrugged and headed out.

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
Sierra cackled at Nellie's expression. "Heheheheh... I couldn't resist. Wish you could have seen your face! Heh heh.. Anyway, the giant cat is gone along with all those Maren that were chasing you, and two Maren that were around earlier look like they're leaving. So you're in the clear, if you wanna go back." Sierra pointed her thumb in the general direction of the carnival behind her as she talked. "They fixed the roller coaster already, too. Figured you might be interested."

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
"So it's safe now.. good to know." Smiling a bit, Nellie fully got up. But hearing about the coaster being fixed made her smile even more. "Really!? Well what are we waiting for!?" She called out as she made her way through the make-shift exit.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Mindoe yawned. "Oh! I forgot it!" Mindoe drill dashed towards the roller coaster she was earlier sleeping under. "Hopefully nobody found the green ideya..." She pushed her way through.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Although Scykle knew it was against better judgement without someone to follow, he carefully walked out of the carnival and looked around. He looked down at the purple sludge that outlined the dream, knowing he couldn't cross over it without getting hurt. He'd have to wait until Mindoe came back to ask her for a flight across.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
"Phew...Im back. I left my prize under the roller coaster...heh." Mindoe got her green, plastic sphere and stored it. "Now,we can leave"

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
"Eh, I've ridden it like a gazillion times, and flying is WAY more fun.." Sierra commented to Nellie. "But," she added, ginning impishly, "I've got nothing better to do, so I might as well tag along." So saying, Sierra floated a little above Nellie, and proceeded to follow her all the way to the coaster's entrance. "Now, I gotta warn you...This ride is NOT for sissies...Hehehe."

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
"What? It looks like a regular coaster to me.." Nellie replied in a smart-alecky manner. Without another word said, she hopped into the first-car seat, and waited for the securing bar to lower onto her lap.

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
"Right then. Have fun!" Sierra waved. "I'll make sure to catch you if you fall off!" Without any further ado, the coaster train shot off like a rocket... Without a lap bar. There was, however, a convenient bar attached to the car in front to hold on to. "Hold on tight!" Sierra called needlessly.

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
With so much velocity pushing against her, Nellie struggled to get a hold of the bar in front. As the coaster was just about to reach its first loop, she finally grabbed onto the bar. "Got it.." She said to herself. The loops themselves were as if they were threatening to throw her off, but she managed to hang on.

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
Wow. She survived the first set of loops. Sierra thought, mildly impressed. She was watching from the Ferris Wheel, perched on the very top of the frame. I wonder how far she'll last? Sierra grinned, knowing what came next. The coaster would shoot up a steep slope, which, right when the cart reached the summit, would...end. The train would be airborne for a full ten seconds before it (hopefully) reached the other side of the track and continue on it's way. It would occasionally NOT make it, but the train had that special emergency safety system in case it did. She'll be fine either way..

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
Nellie merely held on as the coaster shot itself up a very steep slope, expecting it to soon enough go downhill. However, what was waiting instead was what looked like the end of the line. "WHA--!?" The coaster then shot off over the edge of the tracks, Nellie's screams along with them.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh....."

However, as it looked like the coaster was going to make it toward the tracks that was just in view, it didn't. What the coaster actually did make it to, however, were an extra set of tracks that led to a tunnel that went into the ground, dark and obscured from the entrance. The coaster didn't stop as it went all the way inside...

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
Yep, there we go. Sierra nodded. Man, can she scream loud or what? My poor eaaaaaaars... Sighing, Sierra waited for the car to resurface. It would have to eventually.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
"Ouch! God...somebody was really freaking out on the 'Slope o' Doom'...It hurt my ears.." Mindoe looked at the large, dark ,looming roller coaster as she left.

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
Some time later, the train did resurface, as it made its way back to the starting area. It carried along a rather startled, shaken Nellie who only held onto the bar in front of her, though it seemed holding on was the least of her worries.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users