Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sierra's Making Trouble

• Please log in to reply
523 replies to this topic

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
"GET BACK HERE!"
"Make me, Nyaaaaa~!"
"Why, you-!"
Sierra grinned back at her pursuer, calling, "Gonna hafta be faster than that, Doc!"
Several feet behind Sierra, an old man who bore remarkable resemblance to Professor James Moriarty leaned on a pole, gasping for breath.
"Just wait...Till I get my hands on you..." He panted.
"Suuuuuuuuuure I will. Thanks for the cotton candy!" Sierra blew one last raspberry at the hapless Professor, then ran.

CLOUDY CARNIVAL~ The EMOTION

Sierra balanced on top of a large circus tent, looking over her haul. She'd grabbed two cotton candies, a can of pop, and a handful of assorted candies before Moriarty noticed his wares were vanishing. Solely to tease the man, she'd appeared in front of him, arms full with sweets. Once Moriarty got over his initial shock and immobilizing rage, Sierra had bolted, giggling like a mad schoolgirl. Sierra snickered at the memory.
The look on his face...Ha! Stealing his stuff never gets old.. Grinning devilishly, Sierra took a bite of cotton candy, and looked at the area of the Carnival below her. It was nearly empty, as usual. Cloudy Carnival was a lesser-known dreamscape, and while it did have rides, candy, and games, the eternally overcast skies and irritable overseer (Moriarty) caused most dreamers or dream denizens to leave after a short while. Sierra liked it though. Cloudy days somehow gave Sierra a cheery mood, and there was never a shortage of things to do. It's as close as a home I'll ever get, I suppose.
Sierra finished her cotton candy and opened her can of root beer, watching the roads below for anything that could be a source of amusement. I wonder what else will happen today?

((Now come on people, don't be shy! Who will make my(and Sierra's) day?To join in, make a small profile in the OOC thread for this topic, and GO!))

Loren

Loren

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
Viel fell, head-first, out of a dreamscape and landed, face first, on a seat atop the ferris wheel.

Maren could be so particular with 'sharing.' However, Viel liked to steal, not share.

The elegant, humanoid creature righted himself and brushed off the solemn coattails of his suit. A contradiction in terms of feature and laziness of gender caught people offguard when they met him. Shimmering blue locks dripped into a half-blind, gilded eye, a scar spreading like a star around the eyelids. The other eye, plain black, held a cold and malicious contempt and sly amusement for the dreamscapes it viewed.

The lips, full and disconcertingly black, pearled up in a bored little smile. This sort of dreamscape had little promise, but perhaps he might steal 'something' of interest. When the ferris wheel made its full turn, he hopped off, coat-tails flying, then brushed off his outfit as though the cheery circus motif had contaminated it.

"The gaudy emptiness has its charm?" he said without conviction.

Even the scents curdled his nose. Here the overpowering grease and overt sugar, there the hideous odor of rain mixed with pavement. The dull skies did make for a better look, he thought.

Some might confuse his genderless look and the maren who inhabited dreamscapes, though he looked decidedly humanoid. However, his true status was something like an inverted muse. Nor did he get along with Maren overtly, since he liked teasing dreamers with rampant nightmares.

"If only I had a little human to scare off amusement parks forever."

Sing-song, and cruel, though he sensed no humans about. For now he'd amuse his curiosity. Perhaps a dreamer would arrive latter.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
Scykle ran by on the road below, being chased by several odd-looking minion 'Maren. Unable to fly, he jumped spastically from the road to one of the rides...unfortunately, he had chosen a roller-coaster track as his target. This, of course, was none to smart.

I've really got to start thinking before I act...

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
Sierra spotted the Minions before she saw Syckle. Hmm? Minions? How'd they get in? Sierra wondered, then saw their target. Her first reaction was to laugh. She hadn't seen anyone run away from a herd of Shleep in...Well, ever, actually. I suppose I'd better help the poor sap.. Gulping the rest of her pop, Sierra jumped from her lookout point. She moved quickly and silently, thanks to years of habit. Due to her abilities, Sierra approached the Shleep from behind unnoticed.
This'll be easy.. Sierra thought, and summoned a small fire ball. Tally ho! Sierra mentally yelled, and thew the fire ball into the center of the Shleep. Two Shleep squawked and vanished, while the rest looked around in panic. Two more fireballs finished the rest.
Done with her task, Sierra looked up at the Maren on the roller coaster. "I'd get down from there if I were you. The next car is gonna come by in like, five seconds."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle blinked a few times, wondering where the voice came from. He looked down to see Sierra, then smiled boastfully at her.
It's not the traincars or the Shleep I'm worried about...it's that thing. Scykle pointed down the road he had been running on to reveal a large black and orange cat charging towards them.
Seems that Mr.Kitty right there is one of the Originals...I guess I shouldn't have tried to steal his food. Scykle smiled playfully as he jumped down to where Sierra was, holding a large steak in his mouth.

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
Nellie caught wind of there being an amusement park someplace in the dreamworld. As luck would have it, just wanting to go there will send you to to that place in Nightopia. Though.. She figured to expect something else from the amusement park.. something.. cheerful. A sight of clouds in the sky would make Nellie wish she brought an umbrella with her. Though it could not rain anytime soon.. who knows?

That small worry aside, Nellie was looking foreword to having fun.. on rides and attractions.. So many choices to make her head spin. It's almost as if nothing would spoil a dream visit to a carnival, especially the dreamer Nellie...

Loren

Loren

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
Viel rounded a corner to see an amusing situation. Several low-class maren seemed to be having their fun with another of their kind, while an indeterminate creature watched. A soft, low chuckle came from the muse's throat. He tugged at his caravat and then raised his cane to poke a hole in the dreamscape. Hopefully something else of amusement would come through and bother the two of them. Meanwhile he stood in sight, yawning, pretending boredom when he actually felt interested in the scene.

"Well look at that.." He noticed the cat just as a few glowing eyed, long-clawed creatures crawled out of the rift he made. "Hm, you two, I'd watch out for these if I were you." He pointed his cane with feigned innocence--he hadn't opened the rift, after all. No, not him.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Now, if you'll excuse me... Scykle chuckled as he ran off, Clawz gaining on him. Scykle knew now wasn't really a time for laughter, but he couldn't hold it back. It felt so good to be mischevious, and he loved it. Jumping from the ground to various rides, he avoided the cat Nightmaren's quick and deadly strikes.

Dark Magician

Dark Magician

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:Creative writing, drawing, video games, manga/anime, and astronomy. Writing more would probably take too much time.
Blaze gasped and tugged at the wheel of her and Esperan's small flying boat, knocking the clearly relaxed Nightmaren onto his face.
What in all of Nightmare is your problem?!? Esperan's large clawed hands sparked angrily, as he seriously questioned whether or not he should just attack his 'partner'
Didn't you see that cat? What was it? Blaze said indifferently, pointing at Scykle and the huge cat's retreating figures. Esperan blinked a few times feeling as if he had met the smaller Nightmaren somewhere, but couldn't remember where.
One of Lord Wizeman's originals... the strongest group of Nightmaren around, Esperan said lazily. Strange, I don't recongnize this place... did we go in the wrong direction? Blaze smiled happily as the park gave her a feeling of childhood nostalgia. She had to try and find a way to convice the more serious Esperan to hang around as a small break from their mission. But then maybe she could use their mission to her favor.
Let's try and look here! Someone might know about it. Blaze had barely covered up her true intentions of running off and playing, being so obvious that Esperan himself rolled his eyes.
Fine, but just for a while... Suddenly Esperan looked down and noticed a Dreamer (Nellie) running happily on the carnival grounds. Dreamers actually come here?! Okay, let's question her first...

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
Nellie wandered about the amusement park, wandering what to do first. "Okay, bumper cars.. ohh, how about that photo studio.. maybe.." She was suddenly cut off as she bumped into someone. Startled, she turned around so she could face him. "Oh, I'm..."

What Nellie faced, though, was someone.. or something she hasn't seen before. "..Sor...ry...?"

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
((BLARGLE. I go to sleep and this is what happens! It's a GOOD thing though...the more the merrier!))

Sierra blinked at Clawz, then looked at Scykle. "You STOLE a high level Maren's food? You've got guts, man. I dunno about smarts, but you've got guts."
Then, as Clawz drew nearer, Sierra looked at Scykle. "I'm gonna let you deal with this, if you don't mind." Sierra then took a step backward, and to all appearances, vanished.
Now invisible to all, if not most eyes, Sierra jumped back to her perch on the tent she had been on earlier. Disapprovingly, she watched Scykle laugh madly as he avoided the enraged feline.
That's so irresponsible.. Sierra thought, conveniently forgetting she had done much of the same thing earlier. Suddenly, a flash of yellow elsewhere drew Sierra's attention away from the chase.
Oh, crap. A dreamer with Ideya!? If she's not careful, that cat might just eat her instead. Sierra groaned and looked back at the impromptu game of keep away in the other part of the Carnival. The surrounding area was in varying stages of ruin.
That's it. I don't appreciate my hangout spot being trashed, especially by stupid Maren! Sierra decided, and made her way to the carnage. As she drew closer, two fireballs appeared in Sierra's hands. She flung both of them at Clawz, striking his backside. Clawz yowled in pain as the smell of burnt cat hair started to disperse in all directions.
Ugh, gross! Sierra gagged at the smell. Clawz, meanwhile, had turned in Sierra's general direction, looking for the source of the attack. Since Sierra was still in invisible mode, the cat saw nothing. Sierra snickered mentally and made her way to Clawz's back again. Another fireball, and Clawz roared in anger and frustration. Sucker... Sierra thought smugly. That'll teach you!

Loren

Loren

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
The ensuing fight made Viel yawn, one hand covering his mouth with exaggerated boredom. The two creatures he summoned seemed more interested in poking at rides than attacking. His pose and gaze sharpened when he noticed the appearance of more creatures. How did an abandoned dreamscape fill so quickly. He contemplated stepping off for the darker 'scapes when someone bumped into him from behind.

"You're.. sorry?" he couldn't help saying. "You should be, hm?" The left corner of his lip inclined, a look too wicked and sly to be called smile. "What's a dreamer doing here, I wonder." Despite his cold manner, he decided to stay here based on this single event. Perhaps he might steal a precious memory to wear around his neck or else twist terror around this gaudy carnival.

"You ought to be careful. Maren aren't forgiving creatures. Whereas I, a muse, can accept your apology. My name is Viel.. what is yours? I'm sure it's not 'Sor..ry."

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
"Ah.. It's Nellie." She replied with a blank look, one that would suck the color from anyone's face, especially how she heard of Maren being unforgiving. She tried to hide the yellow Ideya that would normally hover near her behind her back, in worry that this 'muse', 'Viel' could steal her Ideya.

Loren

Loren

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
Viel crossed his arms and glared at the girl's blank face. Oh how he wanted it to light up with fear, but he doubted the easiness of that somehow. His eyes narrowed, the golden one glinting, as he caught sight of something concealed behind the girl's back. "Ah, what do you have there." He advanced with little threat to his stance. For now. At the moment, curiosity ruled him. Besides, he never would have expected an Ideya from her.

"Come now, it's polite to share." One step put him rather close to the girl.

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
"Ah, well..." Cautiously and slowly, Nellie pulled out her Ideya to show to Viel. But that extra step that was taken was all it took to quickly hide the Ideya back behind her back, again. She wouldn't be too quick to trust anything that looked like a Maren, even if they said they weren't. She was just cautious for the time being.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
"Ugh....thats the last time I fall asleep under a roller coaster..." Mindoe slowy flew out from under a large,colorful rollercoaster. She saw a scared dreamer...and a maren? "Huh,whats going on here? Something...i-n-t-e-r-e-s-t-i-n-g?" Mindoe say mischivously. She slowly flew over.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Happy to be out of Clawz's mindset, Scykle happily munched on his meaty prize. He jumped into a nearby tree, as if doing so would protect him if Clawz decided again to try to make the blue and silver Nightmaren his meal, and watched Sierra fight the cat beast, snickering happily to himself.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Mindoe heard a sound to her right and turned her head. "Woah! What is he doing here?!?" She saw a large cat-like figure. She focused and realised it was Claws. She thought herself. "Is he here for Wiseman? Is Wiseman hunting me down?"She hid behind a nearby tent and watched the giant cat.

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
Sierra paused tormenting Clawz to spare a glance at the Maren that had apparently been sleeping when a giant cat was rampaging above her.
That's just...Wow. Sierra shook her head, unaware her shift of focus had momentarily made her visible again. With a gleeful yowl, Clawz tackled Sierra, smashing the two of them into a large circus tent.
"Ewwww, get off me! Your breath smells like something died!" Sierra groaned at Clawz. In response, Clawz raised a single paw and unsheathed his claws. True to his name, they were extremely long and sharp.
"Uh oh." Sierra quickly sank through the tent and the ground underneath to escape, then reappeared behind the confused Clawz. Another fireball caught Clawz's attention. "Catch me if you can!" Sierra called, then took off, flying as fast she could. Go go go go go go! Sierra thought frantically. Her flying wasn't exactly the best in town.
With Clawz roaring right behind her, Sierra flew to Scykle. "Here, he's your problem anyway!" Sierra told Syckle, then vanished again, leaving Clawz no other target but Syckle.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
"...Should I help her?" Mindoe thought. "Eh...what the heck. We will fight fire with fire." she looked at her black,sharp claws and flew quickly after them.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle, surprised, fell from the tree and onto the ground, facing Clawz's deadly mandible and claws. Ugh...no fun for me I suppose.
Scykle jumped onto Clawz's back and grabbed his two blade-like wings. C'mon, kittycat! You like to be petted, don't you?
Carefully, the playful Nightmaren scratched the giant beast's back and head, then twitched as he heard a low rumbling sound. EARTHQUAKE! He thought, but then realized that the cat was purring. Now on the Original's good side, Scykle grabbed a Shleep that was floating by and mercilessly fed it to Clawz. Now, where's that female-looking thing? C'mon, Kitty! Let's find her! Scykle then held on tight as Clawz took off quickly in search of the one who had hurt him earlier.

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
What the- Sierra stared at Scykle and Clawz, utterly flabbergasted. How the hell did he do that!? Luckily, this time her concentration didn't waver, and Sierra stayed invisible. I might wanna get out of here.. Sierra decided, floating away as quietly as she knew how.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
"Aww...I wanted to fight" Looking back at Clawz "Well I guess he wasnt-" PANG! Mindoe had crashed face first, into a pole.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Come out, come out, where-ever you are, lady! Clawz here just wants to have a nice, peaceful conversation with you! Scykle joked as Clawz slowly stalked what seemed to be midair. Clawz, what are you doing? There's nothing there... But Scykle didn't realize that Clawz's catlike senses allowed him to see what others could not: a particularly sneaky dream creature. Clawz pounced...

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Mindoe sat up. "Ouuuuuuch....." She look at Clawz and a strange Nightmaren attop him. "...Hey...who is he?"

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
Sierra snickered softly at the unfortunate Maren who had run into a pole, forgetting herself. Heh heh heh..That was- Uh oh. Sierra gulped as Clawz turned towards her. That was smart.
Clawz leaped dead towards Sierra, jaws open wide. "Crap!" Sierra yelped, and dropped to the ground, literally sinking through it.
I could stay here forever...If staying intangible inside solid objects wasn't so uncomfortable! Sierra thought irritably. Maybe it'll go away...

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle looked down at Clawz's victim. Hey, Kitty, this isn't the girl who hit you with those fireballs. Angered, Clawz ran off, leaving Scykle alone with the beast's prey. Um...hi there. What's your name?

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
"Hey! What is your problem?!?" Mindoe marched over. "You were just running a beast through tis carnival! I came here to get a nap but NOOOOOO. I get a giant maniacle cat, and a pole straight in my face!" Mindoe narrowed her eyes.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
CLAWZ!!! DOWN! Scykle yelled as the cat attempted to attack his tormentor. The beast, surpisingly, looked at Scykle, then held its head up, as cats do, as if he was too good to be attacking the girl. He pranced off proudly, disappearing back to Nightmare in a cloud of black smoke. But now, Scykle had other problems to deal with.

H-Hey, it's not my fault you ran into a pole! Scykle quivered, not wanting to get into an arguement. This, of course, was probably not an option.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
She turned her attention to Syckle. "Yes,it was. I was going to fight Clawz but you got on him and I got distracted. See? It was your fault!" She crossed her arms and frowned. She had flames in her eyes.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
U-Ummm...I...Uhh... Scykle stammered, looking for a way out. Is there...uh...anything I can do to make it up to you?!

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
"Hmm...yeah.."She pointed "Get rid of that pole...and find me a place to nap...AND MAKE IT QUICK!"

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Very well. Scykle slashed several times at the metal pole, watching as it fell to pieces in front of him. Now, about your napping place...what exactly are your preferences? Scykle asked as politely as possible, trying not to invoke the girl's wrath.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
"Somewhere um....Quiet...and has no giant cats running around. But in the carnival." Mindoe was starting to calm down a little.

Edit: Mindoe fell asleep on the carnival floor,drooling. (Im going to sign off for tonight. I gtg to sleep :P. Night!)

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
You want somewhere calm and quiet in the carnival?! Scykle sighed. He walked away slowly, in search of a sleeping spot for his new "friend". He himself was quite tired, though, so he didn't object too much. Glancing around as he walked, the blue and silver Nightmaren walked around the carnival, finally coming to a large tree, under which grass and flowers grew. He smiled, knowing that this would surely suffice, as no loud rides were around.

Loren

Loren

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
Viel eyed the yellow orb with the pleasure of a connoisuer and restrained himself from plucking it out of her hands and devouring it, so to speak. Ideya held powerful attraction for him. Of course, the girl snatched it back right away. Quite a suspicious little thing. She needed distraction.

He eyed the two creatures pulled through a portal. They needed better prey than to blindly attack the fair rides. He sent a tendril of power through the two creatures, drawing them back to him slowly, slowly. He could lure the lowest class maren like this, at least.

Now to keep her put until they got closer. "Wherever did you come by that? Did someone give it to you.. did you steal it?"

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
"I have no idea where it came came, honestly. All I do know is that I need to keep it away from those who might steal it." Nellie awnsered with much honesty. Though.. she did have a creeping feeling that something might be watching her.. She tried to keep a poker face to hide her nervousness, but to barely any avail.

Loren

Loren

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
He sensed the power emanating from the glowing orb, could near taste it, as in a sense he meant to devour the thing. Unlike the powerful maren, he must gather energy in order to survive and keep from fading out of the dreamscapes. In part, his thieving tendencies rose out of necessity, but also pleasure.

The two dim-witted maren noticed the dreamer and started to advance on her. To them, she posed as simple a target as the ferris wheel or other objects. These two barely had a shape other than shadow, enormous hands, and big, stupid red eyes. Their ghosty bodies cast an enormous shadow as they rose behind her.

"Well, perhaps your Ideya can help with your friends there," he said, then gestured for her to glance behind.

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
Nellie, at Viel's call, turned around quick to notice two large shadows looking as if they would pounce on her at any second. "Ah..." Without so much as a second to hesitate, she rushed past Viel and made a mad run for it, Ideya in her grasp. She pushed herself past some of the other Carnival attendees in her run. She didn't really care about them right now.. as that she did care for was her own survival.. her own Ideya.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Mindoe got up fro the carnival floor. "What a good nap"She looked around "Huh. That theif girl and Nightmaren are gone...ah well...I guess I will go get some food.." She looked to see a dreamer running towards her with an ideya. "A dreamer?!?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users