Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Persona Forms Revealed !

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

Feniiku

Feniiku

iMAGNi SPY!

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Drawing<br />Gaming<br />Reading
I had a jewel-hat maren too, so this just makes me happy that she's lost said hat in favour of her short haircut XD

Bling Wizeman is still a highly amusing idea in my opinion.

I'm very glad they made Dragon NiGHTS snakey, otherwise it wouldn't have worked.

And Everyone must acknowledge that Purple Dolphins are badass.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
Dragon Mask = Automatic favorite

Innotech

Innotech

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:videogames, cars, girls, anime, drawing, origami, weather, classic rock music, trance, japanese and asian cultures, catgirls &gt;^^&lt;<br />
I really think Sega is trying very hard to redeem itself with NiGHTS2.
And they actually might.

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
OMFG dragon!NiGHTS = <3 Doplhin!NiGHTS is adorable, and rocket!NiGHTS... looks better than I expected but still a bit weird.

Nice seeing some 3D art of the bosses. Good work, you two! :lol:

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
mmmmmmm Hakuuuuuu

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

mmmmmmm Hakuuuuuu

EXACTLY what I though, TRiP. @@ NiGHTS = New Haku? Yummy~

Dragon!NiGHTS: Epic win. I can't explain how awesome it is in words.

Rocket!NiGHTS: Freakin' ADORABLE.

Dolphin!NiGHTS: Eccoooo~ I like how his hat bends into, like..Fins on the sides on his head. =3

CG Boss Art: >> << *looks at Girainia[the fish]* NO ONE SUSPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!! *shot*

Artemis

Artemis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Brazillian dancing, NiD (duh), drawing, swimming, music, debate, taiko drumming, and making people laugh.
OOOOOOOOOH!!! Dragon NiGHTS looks so AWESOME!! I bet in about three weeks there's gonna be fanart on it, either that or Dolphin NiGHTS. And the way the persona masks themselves look makes me believe the owl is Reala even MORE! HAHAHA!!

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests

OOOOOOOOOH!!! Dragon NiGHTS looks so AWESOME!! I bet in about three weeks there's gonna be fanart on it, either that or Dolphin NiGHTS. And the way the persona masks themselves look makes me believe the owl is Reala even MORE! HAHAHA!!

Pfft... I think there is going to be fanart, like, tommorow. :blink:

TCT

TCT

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:Games, comics, anime
!
Dragon NiGHTS? I haven't seen it before, heh, it looks very interesting. Gotta look it more closely. Really "different NiGHTS"... But I can call it awesome idea.

Inubu

Inubu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Drawing,writing,movie making,voice acting,and sculpting.
I love the dragon form!!!I can't wait!
I wanna pet him. :lol:

NiGHTSfan123

NiGHTSfan123

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
New Screen Shots!
http://kotaku.com/photogallery/nights104/

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
AH HA! So each mask looks different. Nice! Again with the jewl on the forhead......I want to go on a jewl busting spree now...

Oh but what is this...you get the masks outside of the actual level? At least that is what it looks like. I guess once you get to a certain point you start to unlock the masks and when you do you go though this as a tutorial or somthing. Who knows.

Deep Loner

Deep Loner

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

New Screen Shots!

Can we get a translation of what the owl is saying in one of the pics?

Even something primitive would be helpful.

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts

Can we get a translation of what the owl is saying in one of the pics?

I second this.

As for the masks, the (I assume) rocket one looks a bit weird and the other one (dragon?) is pretty.

nightsfan92

nightsfan92

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Sega, making web sites, drawing, comedies.
I can't wait for the game!!!! :blink:

----------
NiGHTS Site

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
From my estimation, this game will be far more dramatic then the original.

Why, you say?

First off, where are masks often found? Plays and acting. Now, masks typically show an emotion or cover an emotion from sight, which is often an underlying factor in drama in plays. So, if we connect persona masks with dramatic acting, we see that JoD will likely have this quality, because Sega used the masks as a symbolic representation of NiGHTS covering his past from others, which in my opinion will likely lead to dramatic confrontation.

....But, I could be wrong.

Artemis

Artemis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Brazillian dancing, NiD (duh), drawing, swimming, music, debate, taiko drumming, and making people laugh.

From my estimation, this game will be far more dramatic then the original.

Why, you say?

First off, where are masks often found? Plays and acting. Now, masks typically show an emotion or cover an emotion from sight, which is often an underlying factor in drama in plays. So, if we connect persona masks with dramatic acting, we see that JoD will likely have this quality, because Sega used the masks as a symbolic representation of NiGHTS covering his past from others, which in my opinion will likely lead to dramatic confrontation.

....But, I could be wrong.

That's a pretty good theory. And the masks look very Venician or French from around the Rennisance time, when theatre was VERY importanat.

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
All these goodies make me squee with happy. Oh what an awesome thing to come home to! *continues drooling over the dragon like everyone else*

Kraken

Kraken

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Running (Cross Country), video games (especially NiGHTS, of course), and other various things.
Oh man. I cant say anything about the masks than has already been said (except that masks will be absolutely awesome when used in score attacks), but I'm more loving the level in that first new screenshot. What is that, some sort of ocean storm? Anyone know?

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^

New Screen Shots!

Wow! Finally we get to see what the actual Persona Masks look like! And I have to say they look special awesome beautiful!!! That was a great find! Thanks so much!!! ^_^

Wooper

Wooper

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
*delurks*

What Mr. Owl is saying is:
"That mask is called the Dolphin Persona, a mask to allow NiGHTS to transform into Dolphin NiGHTS."

Innotech

Innotech

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:videogames, cars, girls, anime, drawing, origami, weather, classic rock music, trance, japanese and asian cultures, catgirls &gt;^^&lt;<br />
Im guessing from here on out we will be flooded with information and pics and videos right up till release. HOly sh!t Im so excited. 11 years of waiting really is about to end.
It seems...surreal. I seriously cannot f*!*ing bleieve this game actually exists. Even now with all the proof in the world I feel like Im going to wake up any moment and this was just a dream.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

Im guessing from here on out we will be flooded with information and pics and videos right up till release. HOly sh!t Im so excited. 11 years of waiting really is about to end.
It seems...surreal. I seriously cannot f*!*ing bleieve this game actually exists. Even now with all the proof in the world I feel like Im going to wake up any moment and this was just a dream.

I don't know...maybe we will have to wait awhile for more info. Who knows. How much info comes out for most games before they are released? This is the only game I have ever watched so intently and awaiting so eagerly so I would not know.

And about this being a dream....lord that would stink!

Innotech

Innotech

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

I don't know...maybe we will have to wait awhile for more info. Who knows. How much info comes out for most games before they are released? This is the only game I have ever watched so intently and awaiting so eagerly so I would not know.

And about this being a dream....lord that would stink!

In the last two months of a important release? Plenty.

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
I love that Dolphin Persona.

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.

New Screen Shots!

Hmmmm. So, masks=unlockable. I wonder if these are the only masks. Hey guys, NiGHTS can transform without masks anyways, right? What about the kids, do they use masks?
Also, do I spy higher-polygon models?

Tashayarna

Tashayarna

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:plushies, NiGHTS, Pullips, Fashion, J-rock, the japanese, kawwaii lol

RAAA!!! O_O

Well, that dragon certainly is something new. It reminds me of one of my favourite summons from the Final Fantasy series, Leviathan. ^___^ cooooool!!
The rocket looks cute. XD

Great find.

lol love your tag picture Digi lol

The screens look so sweet ^.^ I need a Wii... or find someone to steal one from

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests

lol love your tag picture Digi lol

The screens look so sweet ^.^ I need a Wii... or find someone to steal one from

I just hope that people won't get too excited with JoD and end up throwing their Wiimote into their TVs. :blink:

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

I just hope that people won't get too excited with JoD and up throwing their Wiimote into their TVs. :angry:

I assure you that I'll be the first to destroy my TV because of this game. I have a feeling that Reala is going to be a LOT harder in JoD... (seriously, I beat him with a 1.8 the first time I fought him ._. wtf)

Martijngamer

Martijngamer

Ninja News Reporter

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:My lovely fiance Tawny (known here as Niraven)
Just a thing by the way. It is not true that "normally, NiGHTS can not swim underwater".
Although the Dolphin mask will give much more possibilities, NiGHTS can also swim underwater in it's normal form. Just more limited.
Think of it as Link (Legend of Zelda) with and without the Water/Zora tunic.

Dark Dragonfly

Dark Dragonfly

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Wow, a lot of people seem to like the dragon form, which I do as well, of course. :3 (But that's a given, since I love dragon in the first place.) The rocket form looks rather useful, but I must say I was the most amused by the dolphin form. xD It's accurately plump; so unlike the ever-skinny NiGHTS.

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts

I just hope that people won't get too excited with JoD and end up throwing their Wiimote into their TVs. :P

http://gonintendo.com/?p=25442

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^

http://gonintendo.com/?p=25442

*giggles* that was funny! ^.^ Thats probably whats gonna happen when JoD comes out! ^_^

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
Let's hope not.

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests

Let's hope not.

Yeah, we don't want the TV companies to make too much money....

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Yeah, we don't want the TV companies to make too much money....

Hmmmm....You do have a point there! ^_^

kidninja

kidninja

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:video games, imports, marksmenship, samurai, ninjas, monkeys,technical misc stuff, NiGHTS, sonic, megaman, diffrent anime, and Gintama.
-_- The dragon form is coo' and looks like NiGHTS got put on a taffy stretcher

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

:P The dragon form is coo' and looks like NiGHTS got put on a taffy stretcher

MMmmm....Taffy..*drool*

Lol, Candy NiGHTS and nakey Marens XD
(sorry, reandom thought)

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests

MMmmm....Taffy..*drool*
(sorry, reandom thought)

Thanks, you guys are making me hungry now.

Anyway, I'd buy a crate full of maren candy if they ever came out with it.

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

MMmmm....Taffy..*drool*
(sorry, reandom thought)

Oooo! NiGHTS candy and nakey marens!!! I WANT I WANT!!! ^_^

I hope they make Life sized Gummy marens! ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users