Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Greetings one and All

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

TechMaster

TechMaster

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Doodling, Role Playing, Video Games
Well...this is a question, how does one say "hello"?
I guess the answer is to take it from the top.

Greetings one and all, its a pleasure to be here among the ranks of NiGHTS fans. I'm shouldn't consider myself a dire fan of the franchise for i have only recently come to enjoy it.

What i CAN consider myself, is as a writer. I currently am taking courses on writing prose and fiction. i really was impressed with the story line of the NiGHTS game, i did play the game once, way back when on my friends Sega Saturn when NiGHTS had recently came out. It was a very cool game for its time and i really enjoyed it. Now...sometime later, i have came back to enjoying the game once again.

As i noted before, i am a writer, and fantasy and sci-fi are the two genera i work with the best. For sometime i have been planning a Nighs story... no not a fan fic, but a true to deal story using NiGHTS, Reala, and some personal characters in a setting of great mystery and terror. TechMaster is the name of one of the Villains of the story, but as to what he did i will not say. All i can bear to tell is that the idea and setting are like this:

NiGHTS and others are considered "Guardians of the Walkers". The walkers live on a planet that is nothing like our own, a technologically advanced race that has been able to uncover the mysteries of the dream, of thought and of the mind. Using this knowledge they created machines to fabricate the very dreams they make, creating fascinating things and harnessing the power of thought to achieve the impossible. Alas, its not only dreams that are effected by this...but Nightmares too...Reala becomes one such nightmare.

I wont say anymore, i fear i may have said to much already ^_^
Just keep in touch and you might get to know more about this little fiction soon enough

Peace all

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA & Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
Hi Techmaster! It is great to meet another NiGHTS fan! ^_^ Welcome, I hope you enjoy it here and I hope to read more of your story! ^_^

Deep Loner

Deep Loner

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
Welcome. You came at just the right time!

TechMaster

TechMaster

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Welcome. You came at just the right time!

Thanks all =3 means alot to me to get some good hellos....

uh what do you mean "right time?"

Also, i want to know, is there an RP board here?

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Hello TechMaster, and welcome to the forums! If you need anything, just PM any of the admins (me and Icachan) or mods (CORNSiLK, Purgatory, and Jof).

uh what do you mean "right time?"

Deep Loner was probably referring to the new game ;)

Also, i want to know, is there an RP board here?

Unfortunately we don't.

TechMaster

TechMaster

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Hello TechMaster, and welcome to the forums! If you need anything, just PM any of the admins (me and Icachan) or mods (CORNSiLK, Purgatory, and Jof).
Deep Loner was probably referring to the new game ;)
Unfortunately we don't.

Ah...unfortunately i dont have a Wii :(
and its okay about the RP board. And if anyone is interested, check out my story ":The Walkers" in the Creative forum

Roam

Roam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Gaming, Music,
Hey Techmaster, hope I'm not late for the welcoming party. Good to have you here!

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
Hey man. Welcome to the forums. If you need help, or just someone to talk to, I'm here for ya. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users