Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Random Art

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*
  • Guests
This is just a sketch of my original creature I did at school. I'm very proud of it though it's not done. This is probably the only pic I'm uploading in this topic, but... Enjoy!

http://ideya-freak.deviantart.com/art/Fant...eature-65314218

Niraven

Niraven

Ninja News Reporter

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Zelda, Sonic, Resident Evil, artwork, photography, cats, dragons, random stuff, games of course

This is just a sketch of my original creature I did at school. I'm very proud of it though it's not done. This is probably the only pic I'm uploading in this topic, but... Enjoy!

http://ideya-freak.deviantart.com/art/Fant...eature-65314218

Well I can see why you'd be very proud, it looks wonderful for starters and in my opinion has a ton of potential. You should really upload more. You drew it with pencil, right? How long did it take you? (And what class?;))

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*
  • Guests
Thanks!^^ And yes I used a pencil to draw this, it took my first three periods + one other after lunch.

Niraven

Niraven

Ninja News Reporter

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Zelda, Sonic, Resident Evil, artwork, photography, cats, dragons, random stuff, games of course

Thanks!^^ And yes I used a pencil to draw this, it took my first three periods + one other after lunch.

Aha. Did the boredom of a particular class drive you to creativity, or was it just one of those "Oooo, idea!" moments?

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*
  • Guests
Boredom was part of it. ^^' But I already had a drawing of the same creature but I was messing around with it to see how it would look.

Niraven

Niraven

Ninja News Reporter

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Boredom was part of it. ^^' But I already had a drawing of the same creature but I was messing around with it to see how it would look.

Are you going to color it or add more details soon?

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*
  • Guests
I plan to do a colored pic of a whole group of these creatures and maybe sometime I will add detail to it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users