Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bellbridge and its Clock Tower

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Monophobe

Monophobe

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Lighten up Jof. Was Just playing with you guys, though someone did call it a Big Ben knock off - I may have exaggerated my point ^_^

All in good fun I assure you :)

@Madfish's poem: ...... :D nice one

Now, back to my so far fruitless efforts to find a Wii anywhere in this damn country before xmas (mum said I can get one if I can find one for the retail price, instead of the £300 ones that have been appearing - damn you Nintendo, your stock shortages anger me)

Maresuke

Maresuke

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts
I'm sure this is the same for several places in the world but since I live near Washington, D.C. I saw much similar designing in the Clock Tower as the buildings near where my Mother works (Dept. Commerce). They all have red roofs and the building design is similar. Just thought it was neat to point out... (probably not too neat but allwell)

Posted Image
Clock Tower (obviously)

Posted Image
Department of Commerce (Can't see red roof here BUT IT EXISTS!)

Posted Image
Treasury Department

RED ROOF = IMPORTANCE!

(edited it cause National Geographic Building wasn't as good as Treasury)

Ronnie

Ronnie

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
Ok lets take fandom speculation to the next level!

Lets see what we got so far, the Clock Tower is Bellbridges answer to Twin Seeds and the almighty pointy tower.

NiGHTS always needs to be atop the largest building in a twinkly city just behind a cresent moon so we can't have Twin Seeds again so Bellbridge Clock tower gets voted and NiGHTS gets to to do his one footed pose. NA-NA-NAAA NA-NA-NAAA!

The way all the other buildings are set around it makes me think Bellbridge will be the last level and the Clocktower will be where NiGHTS his held captive by WIZEMAN letting William and Helen beleive in themselves and perform a suicidal jump into nothingness only to realise they can fly bitches!!!!

They work together collect all the IDEYA (they originally had anyway) and break NiGHTS free (oh did I mention the clock tower is an IDEYA PALACE? and that its the gateway between the real world and Nightopia? And... the gateway only opens when the clock hits midnight.)

And when the dream is over Elliot and cla.. er I mean William and Helen will meet there... somehow... and while the clock tower bongs so will they. THE END

IN THE NIGHTS, DREAMS DELIGHT!
I WANT TO SEE YOU STANDING NEKKID!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users