Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

PSU players?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Blue Fantasy

Blue Fantasy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:Sonic, NiGHTS, video games, comics, reading, writing, drawing, anime
Heyo, I'm just wondering if anybody out there plays PSU online, specifically on 360. I play 360 and would like more people to play with than the, uh, one that I play with. XD

Of course, anyone on other systems could look for buddies here. ^.^'

andypenguin

andypenguin

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Heyo, I'm just wondering if anybody out there plays PSU online, specifically on 360. I play 360 and would like more people to play with than the, uh, one that I play with. XD

Of course, anyone on other systems could look for buddies here. ^.^'

On PC... its a wasteland. :(

Golden Charm

Golden Charm

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
Come on, all PSU or former PSU players, come back and join in on the 1UP Platinum Cup.

All missions related to the cup grant 250% exp and rare drops are increased by 20% so its the best time to return.
With bonus missions giving 500% drop rates, with monsters being severely weakened.

Plus all the points gathered amount to a community pool for rewards at the end of the event.
If you've ever thought of returning, this is the best time.

Me and Ki(Avenrir) play on universe 16 on PC/PS2 servers...so if you do make it back you know where to find us.

I'll be easy to recognise, I play these characters:
Silva-Beast- Very commonly
Smyte-Human- Not so much
Evergreen-Newman- Rarely
Samuwrath-Cast- Not very likely

So come and reap these great rewards and help us reach the 5 million point target!

/endblatentadvert.

While I miss PSO, I have to admit, there is a lot more to do in PSU, although most of it only just showed up recently.
The photon arts are cool, as is being able to alter jobs... though it so much tougher, not helped by the fact you can't use recovery items without pressing more than one button. XD

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
If anybody visits the 360 servers keep an eye open for me. I'm a a 7ft. Android all decked in violet, black, white, and green. My name on PSU is the same as here. C'mon folks. Blue and I need more team mates.

Golden Charm

Golden Charm

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
I wish the barrier between 360 and the rest didn't exist...it would make finding a team a whole lot easier XD

For a game which highly promotes teamwork, it sure doesn't help by splitting the games population up.

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
No offense to you PS2/PC players, but I'm glad our servers our separate. Because of Haxetta your player shop economy has totally gone to hell. On 360 we still have balance and challenge.

Golden Charm

Golden Charm

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
I've never actually seen any instances of hacking.

Our economy hasn't "gone to hell" as you so adequately put it....it was already there to begin with...

The small fact of the matter is that 90% of MMORPG's with a marketplace suffers from major overpricing...three words can fix the entire problem:
"Avoid those shops."

If you look well enough, theres more than enough reasonable shops about, not everyone has like 80million meseta.
(I only have 1 million and I'm level 68, about half of that was gained through this event)

My shop sells items between 20%-70% of the NPC prices depending on the elemental percentage on it...mostly commonly just between 25-35%.

I'm not greedy, I sell bargain items for a little more than I would get from selling them to the NPC's themselves....if everyone else wants to sell stuff for 900000 meseta, that just means I'll get more customers ^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users