Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Personal Ideya?

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

Poll: Personal Ideya? (91 member(s) have cast votes)

In your opinion, what is your personal Ideya, or Dream Energy?

1. Red (Courage) (17 votes [18.68%])

Percentage of vote: 18.68%

2. White (Purity) (7 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

3. Green (Wisdom) (12 votes [13.19%])

Percentage of vote: 13.19%

4. Yellow (Hope) (30 votes [32.97%])

Percentage of vote: 32.97%

5. Blue (Intelligence) (25 votes [27.47%])

Percentage of vote: 27.47%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
I was pondering this question while listening to 'Paternal Horn' (Spring Valley theme) and I asked myself what sort of Ideya would I most likely be my personal Ideya.

After considering the options, I felt sure that I was a Blue Ideya (Intelligence), because I have a great apprectiation for intelligence and without bragging, I do think I have an intelligent head on my shoulders.

So, tell me, fellow brethren, what would your personal Ideya be? Feel free to leave a post and tell us why that is your specific energy. :P

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*
  • Guests
I think I have the green Ideya of wisdom.

I've always been told I am very wise for my age, and I agree with those people.

Heck, I even helped my mom with something that my grandma couldn't even help her with.

Maybe that's just me bragging though!^^'

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Hm.. I have no idea.. I guess I'd eliminate Blue and Green.. leaning towards White or Yellow but I'm not positive on this.

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
I'm really curious to see how many people will answer courage, because that is supposedly the rarest energy.

Chan Kaylore

Chan Kaylore

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Interests:Long walks on the beach at sunset, stealing kisses from loved ones, terrorising small children with bees, holding hands and chatting.<br /><br />Did I mention children and bees? I meant hornets.<br /><br />Big ones.
I'm sticking with Hope for this one. Short and sweet answer :(

Guest_Ekairi_*

Guest_Ekairi_*
  • Guests
I'm not going to chose any of those at the moment. O.O (Wow... I'm surprised some one actually brought this up.)
I can say that I always wondered but I just can't label myself as some that I may or may not have. ect.
I would say that maybe making a quiz for something like this would be in hand. (Maybe I should try making one...)

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests

I'm not going to chose any of those at the moment. O.O (Wow... I'm surprised some one actually brought this up.)
I can say that I always wondered but I just can't label myself as some that I may or may not have. ect.
I would say that maybe making a quiz for something like this would be in hand. (Maybe I should try making one...)

True, but you could always say what you hope you are or what you think you are according to what many other people say.

Guest_Ekairi_*

Guest_Ekairi_*
  • Guests

True, but you could always say what you hope you are or what you think you are according to what many other people say.

Thats just it...
I'm not sure which I would want because I like them all quite equally. X_X
I wouldn't mind people labeling me just for the opinion though.

Sage

Sage

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Books: all kinds of fantasy and science fiction<br /><br />TV Shows: Star Trek (any season), CSI Las Vegas, Knight Rider, Avatar: Last Airbender, various old Disney series (Darkwing Duck and the like)<br /><br />Video games: NiGHTS into Dreams, Megaman Zero, Fatal Frame, Sonic series (including the 3D ones =P), Kingdom Hearts, Silent Hill, Sly Cooper, and still more...<br /><br />Music: Pretty much anything, though I'm definitely not big on rap.<br /><br />Other: free form roleplaying, fanfiction, getting lost in my latest obsession, and so much more... ^^
I chose yellow. I figure if I had any Ideya, I would have 3, and those would be green, blue, and yellow. I'm decently intelligent and maybe a bit wise, but I think hope fits me best. I try to look on the bright side of everything and I believe that if you work hard enough, things will eventually come together. I like to make people laugh and smile too. ^^

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
I'm going to say, everything but green and white, although leaning towards blue. Yup, I know more than I need to.

TCT

TCT

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:Games, comics, anime
I voted blue but I think green and yellow are good for me too. I am sure that my Ideya isn't red.

Roam

Roam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Gaming, Music,
I voted Hope, mainly for a personal trait of trying to cheer others up and giving them hope.

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
I have a feeling I could fit with most of these, but I voted intelligence since I value my education and my knowledge of all sorts of things pretty highly.

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
I'm told I'm 'the stupidest smart person (someone) knows...so I'm blue. Good thing it's my favorite color. <_<

Reala5481

Reala5481

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Location:The Dream of Glass, Crystal Palace. Searching for my dreams...
  • Interests:Reading, Anime, Video Games, Poetry, And Singing.
I think mine would be white.

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
I think my Ideya would be red. Because I am not good at making friends, I get nervous around people, I am afraid of alot of things. It takes alot of courage for me to go to work everyday and be around people I don't know. Everyday I have to have courage to do what has to get done! ^_^

But I think I would also have green becuase I am very wise. ^_^

Kraken

Kraken

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Running (Cross Country), video games (especially NiGHTS, of course), and other various things.
White. Gogo Purity.

Sweep

Sweep

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:drawing, archery, writing, anime, manga, running, swimming, daydreaming, yaoi, religion, biking, INTERNET
most likely yellow. everyone says i radiate the color yellow and that i'm a hopeful, optomistic person so imma go Hope!

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
The results are interesting so far. I never expected so many Reds and Yellows. I was thinking most people would go with purity, but thats obviously not the case. *SHOT* :) Anyway, yeah, interesting results.

Its interesting to see what some colors mean in culture and religion. For instance, in many religions, blue (my selected color) represents divinity. It represents the deadly sin of Lust in Christianity, is the color of God's Glory in Judaism, represented truth to the ancient Egyptians, and those who psychics believe posess a blue aura are associated with spirituality and are good in social service roles, as well as being associated with will-power.

Check out your color significance!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
I have always seen myself as hopeful. I worry and freak out over the tiniest things....but later I just sit and tell myself it will all be alright. I try to never lose sight of hope and always wish for things to be better. In fact...I do a lot of wishing. I should be doing more than wishing. That is why I see myself as hope.

I also see hope in a much higher regard than most of the ideya. I mean...if you didn't have hope...you would have a very useless and horrible life. Heck, you would probably commit suicide. But maybe that is takeing the importance of ideya to a bit of an extreme....

Golden~Hedgy

Golden~Hedgy

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Sonic The Hedgehog, NiGHTS, fanfiction, drawing, Avatar: The Last Airbender.... and more
Well I took so many quizzes in other sites and all of my results are yellow... Hope which truely matches me as well.

I don't consider myself brave because I'm scare of a few things like nightmares and spiders... and such... Um... I could be intelligent but it doesn't suit me... xP Purity.... uh.... nah... Wisdom.... again... nah can't explain why not those two either...

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Green. Lookie my name ;) Seriously, Im avarage in booksmarts, but smart none the less.

EDIT: Im blue (If I were green I would die! :))

Dark Magician

Dark Magician

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:Creative writing, drawing, video games, manga/anime, and astronomy. Writing more would probably take too much time.
After sitting here for a good 10 minutes thinking about it, I believe that my personal Ideya might be blue (intelligence). I've always been told that I'm pretty book-smart, so I guess it fits. The Ideya I hope to obtain is green (wisdom), but as for that red energy... we'll see ^_^.

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
Let's see...

Either White, Yellow or Green.

White because generally, I'm a nice person. Mellow, but joyful.

Yellow because I'm quite optimistic when I want to be.

And Green because I believe I have a good hold of what goes on in the world and/or otherwise, though it sometimes turns out that I was wrong.

Loren

Loren

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
I'm torn between two, intelligence and courage (red/blue). What seems like bragging is in fact a weakness.. that which is courageous within me often wins in bad ways against intelligence, or vice versa. The fact that I'm a strong person makes me disregard the most intelligent path, whereas occasionally I use logic to out myself of a fearful situation. Both can be rather useful traits but disjointed when combined. Ah, well.

Purity would be very, very, very far away from me.

Wisdom.. eh. In professional situations, yes, close. In personal ones, not so much.

Whereas hope is whimsy with me, too dangerous to trust, yet I'd put it closer than the other two n.n Wish I could draw a pic like Purg's to illustrate.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..

Thats just it...
I'm not sure which I would want because I like them all quite equally. X_X
I wouldn't mind people labeling me just for the opinion though.

I'm not sure that this is about which one you like the best. I think its about which one suits you. About the traits of yours that fit which Ideya.

Rebelette

Rebelette

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS *ahem, duh*, Rayman, Star Wars, videogames. <br />Eatimng, sleeping, and dreaming - something I cannot do much, being an insomniac...
I'm a pretty dark creature meself, but I chose blue.
It's the most Ideya-ish thingb about me.

Reala5481

Reala5481

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Location:The Dream of Glass, Crystal Palace. Searching for my dreams...
  • Interests:Reading, Anime, Video Games, Poetry, And Singing.
I think that the yellow Ideya fits me because i always try to have hope for the future. Always hoping that things will turn out right, Even when friends or family have given up. Thus making them label me as their "Pillar of stabillity and hope". And everyone says that i'm painfully innocent and gentle, Thus showing that i also posess the Ideya of purity.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.
Yellow.

I'm always much moar hopeful than anyone surrounding me. It's true. Always optimistic, no matter what.

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
For me it sure as hell isn't white or yellow. I'm fresh out of those.

Xenon

Xenon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Automotive, Anime, Video Games in general, Drawing, Driving, Bowling, Snowboarding, other such funstuffs ^.^
Hmm... This took me quite a while to figure out one for myself. Mostly because I never thought about it before.

I sure as hell don't qualify for Green, much less White...

Yellow is a long shot...

I suppose I would have to say Red or Blue (a strange combination to be sure). Red fits me because I can stand up to nearly anything that would scare the bajeezuz out of me. Blue fits me because I am smarter than most (though I admit I lack the common sense of most as well). I suppose that I would have to say Red in this case since it's more accurate than anything else...

Starz

Starz

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:TKD, Drawing/Sketching, Breakdancing, Sleeping, and hanging out.
I have to say. The Yellow Ideya :Hope

Cause for me, hope is all i need to get by.
It also influences other positive things. Such as Courage, and kindness.

Where would we be without it?

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...
Well, I took a test, and mine seems to be yellow, which I would think as well. I can be pessimistic but most of the time I have hope that things will end out right in the end. ^_^

Koji_Tsunami

Koji_Tsunami

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
Actually, I just don't think I'm brave, wise, intelligent, or pure.
Maybe humble?

Also: What is this "Test" of which you speak, and where can I take it?

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Hope. Lots and lots of hope. *shiny hope-ish face*

Draykon

Draykon

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
Bear in mind people, Wisdom is your ability to store knowledge, and Intelligence your ability to process it.

I'd have to say Intelligence. But I'm also arrogant, which is kinda like the dark side of Courage.

Jackle2727

Jackle2727

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:um....NiGHTS....was my first game EVER! =D....thanks buddy.
Well I choose black...but since your minds are too pure to comprehend such power....I'll go with blue.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Personally, I believe the Ideya for Hope and Purity are the most common Ideya, and the most powerful. Who could say it isn't a powerful feeling, Hope? Who could say being Pure isn't a beautiful thing?

GarnetPrincess

GarnetPrincess

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Interests:Cardcaptor Sakura, Dungeons &amp; Dragons, Evanescence, Final Fantasy, Linkin Park, NiGHTS, Resident Evil (movie trilogy), Sailor Moon, The Lord of the Rings (movie trilogy), Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas, Transformers (movie), Valkyrie Profile, xxxHolic
My Ideya is Hope and it wasn't hard to figure out. Since I was very young, my family has not be as fortunate as others and, as the eldest of two children, I have had to be a rock for my mother and sister to lean on; always being happy, optimistic and hopeful for them when they couldn't be. So, yellow I am. :D

Tsunami

Tsunami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Interests:Ecology, biology, wildlife studies, art (including sculpting, photography, illustration, and animation), video games
Heh, well, according to an online quiz, mine's Red; but according to a dream I had, it's Green. So I really have no idea and can't choose from among them all.

If there were an Ideya for decisiveness, I wouldn't have it. :wub:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users