Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

striker0's art collection

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

striker0

striker0

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Well this hasn't changed much. Still into video games, anime, and cooking. Gotten into gunpla very heavily in the past couple years, as well as other things.
Well, seeing as everyone has their own little soapbox for posting their own work, I figured what the hey. Now, I'll admit, I'm no Picasso or Michaelangelo, but I draw only to keep my mind occupied and possibly get better. So without further ado, here's my collection so far, newest first.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

striker0

striker0

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Well this hasn't changed much. Still into video games, anime, and cooking. Gotten into gunpla very heavily in the past couple years, as well as other things.
Man, I have not been here in ages. But I do have some new art. This newest piece comes from the art class I'm now taking, so it's not all that great.
Posted Image

I shall continue to practice, and hopefully get better and stuff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users